AdNauseam: Google is losing, Sup Forums is winning!

Have you installed AdNauseam yet? Are you helping us slay the big evil Google, Sup Forums?
I know this thread will be full of shills who will claim this is doing nothing to Google... but they're just doing damage control.
In reality, fake traffic is killing Google and is destroying the trust between them and advertisers. Destroy the trust and you've destroyed Google's ability to make Billions and censor the web.

So if you haven't already, install AdNauseam and run it. If you have been running it, tell us how many dollars have you cost this pure fucking evil.

>Google and Its Partners Will Issue Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic
>Company says several major online ad ‘exchanges’ have agreed to cooperate

>Alphabet Inc.’s Google confirmed Thursday it will issue refunds for ads bought through its systems that ran on websites with fake traffic, and said a handful of its partners have agreed to do the same.

wsj.com/articles/google-and-its-partners-will-issue-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-1506029542

KEEP UP THE FIGHT! WE'RE WINNING!

Adnauseam install: adnauseam.io/
Peer-reviewed paper: ceur-ws.org/Vol-1873/IWPE17_paper_23.pdf

Previous thread:

>60,000 users
>winning
>you can pay clickfarms to generate 10,000,000 page views/clicks for peanuts
lmao

you'd be amazed how much damage 60K users can do to ad data! amount of noise and fake clicks can fuck up even the best ML algorithms.

Clicking on ads you don't buy is illegal.

yeah about as much damage as a small botnet.

Nice idea

I've always been fond of spreading FUD and general disinfo, and in a world where having data is becoming the deciding factor over who decides what happens, flooding it with complete trash and hindering the process is something really really cool

Honestly it would be awesome to do this with knowledge in general

Can't wait for a world where no one knows anything and can't even begin to figure out what is what

you guys need to chill.
chill out with this bullshit.

OP is already living in it.

>2017
>shills for google
your life must be shit, user.

> >>>

Half of them are probably running an ad blocking hosts file because someone else told them to do that.

>Can't wait for a world where no one knows anything and can't even begin to figure out what is what
From the ashes, we will rise again, and this time, do it right.

Ublock origin on firefox has 200k downloads per day and 4 million users at any time probably triple that amount on Chrome.
This meme trash clickfarm app is doing nothing compared to adblockers in depriving Google of revenue.

Is this thread supposed to read like a false flag or what?

>using 'Sup Forums' as a community label instead of just a relevant board like Sup Forums

Fuck off

Sup Forums does it too

Just installed. How is it's ad-blocking ability? Is it just as good as ublock origin?

The point isn't depriving them of revenue in the short term,
It's poisoning their well in the long term.

This.

Adnauseam is Jewish-made botnet shilled by the same group of kikes who cite an article about pajeet clickfarms that they falsely attribute to their meme virus. The assertion that they work in a kike-packs is evidenced by the appearance of these threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums almost at the same time. Similarly, they self-bump with their own pasta and fake "Tell me more" posts to give the illusion that the users of Sup Forums support their botnet. What's critically important to know is that these nu/g/ Discord faggots will try to undermine your concerns about the unavoidable tcp/ip pings you send Google while running Adnauseam by insinuating that you are a Google employee who is incidentally browsing a Vietnamese mudpainting image board at the same time they are OR call you a NEET jew who runs ads on their Wordpress. Report this thread for advertising and run a lean browser that blocks javascript.

>OY VEY

>long term
>technology
>60,000 downloads
>you can get 100,000 computers botnet to do this non-stop 24/7 for pennies a day instead.

Yes, fight the power by fishing turds out of the sewer.

>le we r winning anonymus is lejun xd
>still has to resort to month old news

it's just a fork of uBO so it's the same.

hey rabbi, whatcha doin'???

I'd use it but feeding false info to the botnet is still fedding it, and it shows in everything you do that involves google somehow. You get weird search suggestions, weird youtube video recommendations, it's just not cool. It freaks me out.

Congrats to the people with balls that do it and don't care tho.

That's because Sup Forums is full of reddit and stormfront refugees, if that wasn't already obvious

>blames opposition to an evil company that heavily censors free speech and freedom of expression on a group of racist ppl
you're grasping at straws, sjw scum.

Goolag has a whole division dedicated to suppressing free speech, fighting Sup Forums and injecting false stories into the internet discussion.

>AdNauseam: Google is losing, Sup Forums is winning
Do you have any idea how funny it sounds?

#NotAllJews

not an argument

>weird search suggestions
>weird YT suggestions
that's the fucking point m8. What you see otherwise is the product of Google knowing you inside and out, the same product that's sold to the highest bidder

>2+2 is 5
>no, it's 4, and you're an idiot for thinking otherwise
>not an argument
Not something that needs to be argued.

I never said anything about Google

>ppl
Fuck off back to Facebook instead of trying to recruit le personal army on an epic hacker site

Literally the most convincing argument but you are in denial

>monopolies should be able to restrict free speech

Not him but do you truly support capitalism and free market?

Or you can just stop using normalfag websites like youtube. Only nu/g/ would treat corporate botnets like government gibbs they have a right to use and do whatever they want on. They even think Google is a monopoly, that's now normal their browsing habbits are.

He's alt right. He only supports himself. Except financially and intellectually,

What does monopoly/platform have anything to do with free speech?

You can still stand outside and yell at everyone about your opinions and beliefs. Just because it's slightly less convenient doesn't make it any less free.

there is no free market until government regulations are removed, copyright law is revoked, and taxation doesn't exist
>full ancap

Quit acting like a fag and just install it

jej

>just install it, goyim. you're making me late for shabbot

Never have I personally seen an alt right/kekistani who's not philosophically bankrupt

>don't install it goy, it doesn't really do anything

Ok you goyim cuck nigger faggot gender-fluid libtard foss-only botnet pajeet shill.

What, there's no wealth in complete self-absorbed relativism?

Why does Sup Forums want me to install jewish made software? If the jews were right about this, they must be right about killing all the whites.

I don't get how anyone can install this shit with ease of mind looking at the faces of these creators

Jews OWN Sup Forums
Wake the fuck up, lad

Right. That's how you can hate the jews and install adnauseam and its not a contradiction.

>if you agree with one thing someone says, you agree with everything that person says

So I guess the Jews are not so bad after all? I'm sure glad Hitler fucking died, then.

I'm not sure whats going on

So im a jew if i dont install ad nauseum
But its jew software to.help eradicate whites
So then i appease jewish culture if i install

So am i the jew or are all of you the jew?

Just install an adblocker. You don't want any part of this kikery.

I'm not a Jew. That makes you them.

THE BOTNET MUST DIE

THE PRIVACY INVADING BUSINESS MUST DIE

kek you know what they say, what goes around comes around

these are not the droids you are looking for?

Why don't you, then?

>big evil Google,
Thanks for solving the captcha. Brainlet.

>he's not using the Sup Forums pass
why even come here?

LA RESISTANCE!

WHAT GOES UP MUST GO DOWN

Why should I install your shitty extension, if I have uBlock?

uBlock will reduce revenue, ADN will cost them money in refunds and undermine their ability to sell add space and weaken trust in the Google add brand.

Where can I go to have fuck loads of ads. I love watching my money ticker go up

Install TrackMeNot and let it run in tab mode so Adnauseam can detect the ads.

nice graphics. hope someone starts the next thread with it.

You don't get it, do you? google is collecting data on you, whether you use their services or not. Simply refusing to use their services just means you're not even benefiting from the massive amounts of data they're collecting about you.

Jews were pro-hitler before 1944.

Nah right wing sites are OK. Just use ad nauseum on sites like CNN.

Doing my part.

No, use them on all sites. You're not targeting individual sites, but you're targeting the data-harvesting advertising super-powers that sponsor them.

Nice! Every dollar lost is one less dollar used to enslave us all.

Seriously, fuck Google. Them and FB are the most evil companies around today.

Google shills are pretty strong in this thread.
They really are afraid after all.

>28 posters
>almost 80 replies

prove it

>just relax, it's going to happen anyway, so just enjoy it.
NEVER!

I see social justice completely annihilates logic capabilities.At this point it's a religion.

We are significantly bigger than that, and even at 60k, that is literally three times the size of a city sized click farm, and we are more focused and more effective

This kills google dead

(at least makes good triggered posts)

REDDIT WE DID IT

Your resistance only makes my dick harder, Google shill.

>unironically uses the word shill

It's just one guy who's actively shilling for Google.

>a shill being mad he is found out as a shill so he tries to shame the user into not using the word shill anymore
It's the jews with the word jew all over again.

>he uses the word shill
how low are you on ideas?

>google tracks you everywhere
>nu/g/ is this stupid
Just how do you think they track you all the time? Through the ether? Or are you so fucking dumb that you think everyone uses a chromium browser? You have no idea what uMatrix is even for do you? It doesn't have any CPU draining accumulation of flashing ads.

You probably run Windows and allow 3rd party Cloudflare scripts while running this. That's how I know your opinion about how I'm being tracked is nubile garbage.

Please read this:

It's one guy actively shilling for Adnauseam, like always.

Daniel Howe is not jewish. And so what if he was? Google's actions tell us everything.

Google has BANNED AdNauseam!
Google Chrome DELETES AdNauseam even if you manually install it.

They fucking hate that thing. And mode of operation makes perfect sense.

Stay cluless.

>It does not work, the ads are designed to be clicked and you will never do any damage to Google.

>It is also illegal to click on ads you do not buy.

>It is also a scam to benefit Google's competitors.

>It is also illegal hacking because you are making fake clicks when you did not actually press the mouse button.

>It is also a Jewish propaganda because it is for Google to monitor you ads so they can police your questionable political ideas.

>It is also a paid shill shilling for it because Google is paying for it.

>It is also terrorism because you are sending too many clicks and the adverts cannot take all the clicking.

>It is also a false campaign to make people fall for it and it is a scam.

>It is literally a suicide if you click on the ads with adnausememe because it is just like terrorists.

>If you click on the ads more than you can afford you are actually benefitting Google and make them money because the money comes from advertisers who paid for the clicks.

>It is also against the rule of Sup Forums to promote a plug in. Because advertisement is not allowed and you should not click on it.

>If any of you click on the adverts I will call Google police and they will hack your IP address and make you delete your adnausememe because it is illegal software. And a scam.

ITT google doing damage control from "mouse clicking terrorists"

>Google Chrome DELETES AdNauseam even if you manually install it.
What? It doesn't for me. It works fine actually.

If it's for peanuts, can't some user pay one of these click farms to run adnauseum and repeatedly open and close webpages, generating a slew of fake traffic?

> Your settings: OSX

I G N O R E D
G
N
O
R
E
D

Pro tip for devs:
>Make the update screen less like what we are trying to prevent.

>can't use a 90% of the internet without accepting their north-korean-tier privacy terms
at this point I think ad nauseam wont bring an actual solution. it's more like "we need to nuke skynet", and it'll only get worse.

too bad the internet is mostly used by normies that dont care.