IPhone 8 launch in Sydney sees low turnout

reuters.com/article/us-apple-iphone/apples-iphone-8-launch-in-sydney-sees-bleak-turnout-idUSKCN1BX05Y?il=0

>Apple Incorporated’s iPhone 8 launch in Sydney, one of the first cities to access the product in Australia, is seeing a bleak turnout as fans hold out for the soon-to-be-released premium iPhone X.

>Poor reviews of the iPhone 8, which comes 10 years after Apple released the first version of the revolutionary phone, drove down shares of the company to near two-month lows of $152.75 on Thursday, as investors worried pre-orders for the device had come in well below previous launches.

Why even release the 8?

>Why even release the 8?
because they literally can't manufacture the X

Did they release a 8?
Hell, they will literally kill it in a month.
Haha

APPLE IS FINISHED

>nothing but fat in her legs

yeah keep pounding the carbs girl.

She's wearing the "my legs are cold but i want to show my ass for chad" pants.

I think that ass could break any vow of chastity

i'm getting my iphone 8 plus from the apple campus tmr :>

Yeah so standing in line for an iphone hasn't been a thing for quite a while now especially in Australia.

My 8 plus is on the way via courier.

And no shit 8 sales would be down, a lot of people are going to get the X.

This is so not newsworthy

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

inb4 iphone SE2

I was there. 13 of them were staff and 3 others were journalists reporting. It was truly sad.

I highly suggest suicide first.

Why didn't they just call it the 7S?

>Too poor for the X, too much ego for the 7 and too retarded for android
Yeah, thats the 8/8+ userbase

i don't like how the X looks. also
>android
LOL

It was going to be called the 7S before release, and the X would be the 8. Makes sense, right? Well, they realized they're squished between the Note 8 and Pixel 2, which probably caused them to make this naming change at the last second to make their release sound bigger.

You like it, however you can't afford it. That being said little 7s user how does it feel to pay for a 2015 recycled design?

Must be awesome to drop $800 and get something that will be outdated in a month

Apple will be okay right?

>how does it feel to pay
don't feel a thing. i just got a $18,000 bonus from work today :)

just had my 8+ delivered. going to use it for 10 days then return it to apple for a full refund

Like it? You know this how? Why would anyone like Notch: The Phone?
I'm choosing the 8 because same hardware, traditional screen with no gimmicks, also wider which works nicer with my hands.
Different user btw.

Also the highest trim 8 Plus costs the same as the X. Can't afford? If you're poor why would you go Apple?

>make ugly ass balding phone everyone jokes about
>struggle manufacturing it
the absolute state of apple in the year of our lord + 2017

Member when Apple made small, practical phones that anyone can afford?

iPhone SE is still for sale

that's not how cents work jamal, gonna get it rght before mcdonalds realizes

>Higher 8Plus cost the same than the basic X
hahaha 64gb amirite?

Buying the iPhone X with more memory doesn't change the screen abomination.

>Getting 4 times the storage for only $200 more is bad

>Must be awesome to drop $800 and get something that will be outdated in a month

Qualcomm's SOCs have only just caught up to the A9 in single-threaded performance. The fucking A9....from the year of our lord 2015

meanwhile the A11 now has six cores up from four, and now has heterogeneous multi processing, allowing the CPU to utilize all the cores in a big.LITTLE configuration at the same time. There is only one other SOC that utilizes heterogeneous multiprocessing: Samsung's Exynos, but even with the latest Exynos in the non-US Note 8 the A11 has left it in the dust. Samsung better double down on their custom design because the ARM reference designs they use for the little cores just won't cut it.

Qualcomm can't even claim to have higher multiprocessing performance anymore, and likely never will unless they get their heads out of their asses.

>little do they know that they are all waiting for the iPhone X

The iPhone SE is actually good for it's price, my Mother wanted a smartphone and she's been learning how to use the iPad slowly but surely over the last 18 months and it only cost £18 a month on a 24 month contract with no upfront fee for the phone.

What did this "genius" mean by this?

What do you think is inside breasts?