Let us all take a minute , to thank the man that invented linux operating system

let us all take a minute , to thank the man that invented linux operating system .

thanks rms

thanks, RMS

thanks richard maki stallman

Thanks social networking jew.

Why does he think people want to see his ugly bitch faced wife in his videos. Is this a case of "shit I'm the boss so I'll give me worthless wife a job above all the peons who actually have some skills"

I buy all my hacker supplies from Linux Tech Tips.

HEY GAIS, LINUS HERE

>ratings are stagnating gais
>I kno, les hire sum bob n vageen
>Gud ideu Carl, Ima call mi fat ashun wyf nao!

lmao that chinkfucker couldn't get anything better than a goldigging gook who brought half her family with her so they can all leach off him at once

Holy shit I love this image, I think I have a new favourite avatar picture

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Do you people unironically subscribe and watch Linus Tech Tips on YouTube?

I'm honestly not seeing any reason why you faggots give this character any attention around here.

Wait he actually married a chink?
I was totally meming here I didn’t actually have any idea, I've never watched his shit since I realized he doesn’t actually work for NCIX (they used to use his videos on their site and it looked as if he worked for them the way they presented things, and they do have their own bob and vageen who does the same thing basically too)

Oh boy, I've been waiting for someone to post Shilus so I can post pic related.

at least he's ok sounding and being a homosexual.

Yea, and in the projector video, he had his kid in the thing.

His "wife" and half his wife's family are living off of him. Beta provider at its best.

>herro taobao, i found foor white man, is rich, bring famirry and enjoy richness

>thinks that cheap tech us boring
>constantly either Jerry rigs garbage together to make something barely work
>only discusses gaymen GPUs and high end CPUs
>only consensus on products is, "it's good" or "you decide"
Yeah he's a faggot.

Holy shit, is he really allowing himself to be treated with proprietary medicine and hospital machines running proprietary software?

How about the time he painted a computer with conductive paint to get rid of "RGB" stuff?

How does he make money exactly? He farted 140k on an 8k camera because God knows we need to see his face at every beautiful detail, not like he's filming dynamic subjects, just him making stupid faces and his sandal with socks wearing feet.

>only praises the product or dodges the question
You haven't actually watched any of his reviews have you contrarian?

youtube partnership

Oh, forgive me
>buys obviously shit product and rates it a "$h!t (can't swear on the internet whoops gotta censor that) out of ten" or "it works"
He's still a consumerist faggot who wastes a CPU's potential on inane things.

wait the happa chick with the tumblr hair is his wife?
shes pretty qt

>Linus
>inventor of linux
>actually overpaid shitposter
>betafag
>a shit gives better tech reviews

Richard Matthew Stallman IS the creator of GNU+Linux.

kek

>tripfag
>autism
checks out

>shitty greentext
>hurr durr autism

Sup Forums is that way faggot ----------------------->

150% chance, holy fuck.

That cutie at the hospital the other day with 2 ear piercings must have been the fiercest carpet muncher I ever met.

Thanks, RSI

please only ever post using your tripcode.

>----------------------->
autism

commie leaf tax write-offs

no, not her
he married a johj

nice

A thread dies for this.

RGB chair

He says he's fine using proprietary software occasionally if he needs to, something like atms.

I doubt this is any different.

I wish Linus would finally stop with his gay youtube channel and fix gnome already

Maybe is public health system.

Based host of the tech show for kids

what a fucking cuck lol

thanks deadmau5

RANDOM capitalized words and QUESTION marks? Click HERE!

hello rebbit

>>buys obviously shit product and rates it a "$h!t (can't swear on the internet whoops gotta censor that) out of ten" or "it works"
>i need to see the word shit in my video titles to sate my edginess
>implying /csg/ doesn't do the same things except getting them right from the source
>ignores him shitting on products he hates the entire review

>He's still a consumerist faggot who wastes a CPU's potential on inane things.
He reuses the parts in other videos and projects. Are you seriously calling him wasteful when the products are given for free from corps who waste an order of magnitude more money on even more inane things?
I hate nu-linus as much as you do, but your arguments make you look like the UNSUBSCRIBE retards in youtube comments that hate him for no real reason other than how he makes more money than the other borderline vlogging tech channels and that it's the trendy thing to do right now.

Kek, his chink

Post pic of her

Hey Linus. I would kidnap and torture you given the chance.

lul xD epic win!1!

WELL WELL WELLL

IF IT ISNT LINUS TECH DIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!