youtu.be/tlTKTTt47WE
youtu.be/3d9i_0Ty7Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw
youtu.be/gWIi6Pytde8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we live in a simulation
>tfw our overlords don't want me to get a gf
Feels bad man.

>tfw living in a proprietary binary blob botnet simulation without any known root exploit

It's an unfalsifiable claim.

So occams razor says pick what has the least complications.
So no.

Yes

youtu.be/tlTKTTt47WE

youtu.be/3d9i_0Ty7Cg

>"God created the universe!"
>kek, God doesn't exist, enjoy your opium of the people, back to Fox News and Breitbart with you
>b-but we do live in a simulation run by aliens
Fucking pathetic.

>any known root exploit
Know the feel man

I legitimately don't understand this question. Do we exist in a simulation.

Are we made of meat or simulated meat? Does it even matter as what we call consciousness is a fucking abstraction on it all. I mean cool, if we can find some inherent flaw in the system and exploit it, but assuming the above-simulate is a few evolutionary leaps ahead that's probably not going to happen.

Either way I'm still stuck with my life doing my thing. So does the fact that I'm simulated or not change anything? In my opinion no.

If the universe is a simulation, it was created to simulate all the shit we see in the universe. Stars, galaxies, dark matter, etc. Life is just a bug or a footnote somewhere.

>we're living in Space Engine
ayyyyyyy

But isn't consciousness the most puzzling thing of them all?? Aren't we just in the early stages of some massive galactic conscious beings now under development? the first prototypes if you will of such existence.

>we don't understand the sun coming up in the morning so it must be done by a sun God
>fully explained by science centuries ago to a point even children can explain it these days
>we don't understand consciousness so it must be aliens
Have patience. It will be fully explained by science in the coming decades.

>SIMULATION
>QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT
is the sharing of the same MEMORY ADDRESS

>inb4 MIND BLOWN

>we don't understand consciousness so it must be aliens
>It will be fully explained by science in the coming decades.
if i could slap you right now i would for being a complete retard. read a book to educate yourself before you shit out retarded statements

no that's just nihilistic jewish nonsense to make you feel apathetic. kind of like einsteins physics "contributions"

fucking kikes

sam hyde talks about it in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw

I think the real question we should all be asking here is does SHE live in a simulation.

My tinnitus is telling me not but is still do believe that we might live in some kind simulation

The best evidence that we don't live in a simulation will be if we ever create such a simulation ourselves, because that would imply that the computers simulating our universe can also simulate a nested universe, and that's improbable.

it doesn't matter what we are, it's a matter of what our brains are made to think.

Our minds could be just free floating nodes making probabilistic choices based off stimuli and pre programmed responses. Everything around us doesn't have to be "real" per se, but a packet of information to give to our senses. As long as that node (person) is being told there's a bag of chips in your pantry from the perspective of that node (or every node that perceives that bag of chips)

does it matter?

nope, you cant run a virtual machine inside a virtual machine so this place being the simulation proves that we aren't inside one

>le meme sauce

But a simulation in a simulation could be ran on bare metal, basically like ubuntu + kvm running another instance of ubuntu

So boring

Of course we live in a simulation.
Our universe is most likely akin to a mathematical formula, every single speck of matter is accounted for and strongly tied to each other, but there's some system to manipulate the RNG through quantum fuckery. This is a clever design, there might no be magic, but it's much better than the planet turning into jelly because someone had the wrong thought and things can still be made to happen by chance manipulation.

We can only wonder how many istances are being run, and how/if they share information through quantums, the quantum state might as well be outside time. Sometimes coincidences pile up a little too much. Also god must have a system to interpret the data from our universe or else it's meaningless.

...or does simulation live in us?

A even more interesting question is: how much energy is exactly in our universe and why ?
Did god just threw a random number seed or something ? Did he try increasing numbers until universes started forming ?

>hay guise, I just watched the lastest Vsauce video
>aren't I like, soooo deep?

>you cant run a virtual machine inside a virtual machine
I'm pretty sure you can

>that's improbable
my ass. what's improbable is us inventing The Matrix in the first place. even then you'd just be adding another layer to the system. doing so will not disprove that we are not in a simulation. in fact, it can make it more likely that we are in a simulation, because then you have the opportunity to directly observe people who live inside a simulation but have no way of being aware of this fact because they are trapped. same goes for us, we have no way to disprove this.

>using ""philosophical"" razors
>ever

>implying a simulation has more complications than any other improbable theory that would require even more complex systems to remain standing

>implying this universe has just one Creator
Pathetic dumb limited human and his retarded limited brain.

I hope so.

Means none of this shit is my fault.

Why is the universe expanding? For what purpose? What's "beyond" the universe if the universe is expanding?

If so, whoever decided to give me this shit life is just a dick.

how do you know it is? that's just dogma isn't it?

>when u start a new RPG game your character should instantly be max buffed out because that will be SooooOooo fun to play

>Other players get to start out rich
>I start out mentally messed up and poor
Its like playing a sport and the opposing team starting with 10 points while you have 0.
Its not going to be a close game, it won't even be fun to play in.

well do you see life as a competition?

read some stoicism i guess.

God doesn't make mistakes.

>Means none of this shit is my fault.
according to hindu philosophy (adwaita wedanta) we do live in a dream/simulation and everything is your fault lol

Nah everyone starts equal but its f2p with buffs you can buy for real money.

I have a competitive mindset for some reason.
Probably makes me feel better about myself when I beat someone.

It's beyond any doubt that we are living in a simulation. The universe had to have a starting point, therefore an ending point is a logical requirement.

>People on Sup Forums unironically refer to turd Hyde as some wise man who knows something
Truly the end times

well that's natural, dude.

did you know, when you beat another man in competition their testosterone lowers slightly while yours raises because you won?

but that's just biology, the reason i suggested stoicism is philosophy is a great way to elevate yourself above biology. becoming the ubermensch, rising above the animal brain, if you want to put it romantically.

I have seen that stated before but I didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Stoicism could definitely help me a lot considering a lot of people complain I complain too much.
I should look into it.

That's deep.
Fuck

youtu.be/gWIi6Pytde8

>tfw accidentally spent all points in intelligence

Best Rick and Morty episode desu.

I'd live in her simulation.
If you know what I mean.