Buying apple ever

>buying apple ever

the quality of that selfie is quite honestly remarkable considering it was taken with an Android phone

>t. Have never used Apple products
never change Droidjeet

Actually if you're buying apple at this time you're doing a good thing for yourself
The Ipad pro 10.5 is the fastest tablet made in this year and it's great and simplistic and also includes a stylus which is great and all the good shit
If I wasn't a poorfag I would buy it

Apple fagboys showing up to shill and damage control, like clockwork.

Hello apple internet defence force

Get a job dude

LuL

>t. macfaggot mactoddler

I used to think the same, but then my samshit lagdroid stopped receiving updates and slowed to a crawl after a year of use. Meanwhile my iPhone still just werks.

>have iphone 5
>ios 10
>lagged like a motherfucker
but it just werks uh? Thank god I sold that piece of commercial garbage and bought a samsung

you could probably compete with samsung's mobile division considering how many times you've rehashed the same post

Good luck updating your 2013 Android phone.

Already did that. Werks lovely under LineageOS.

HP is the best brand, haven't you heard?

>b-bido gam

Wait are there really people on Sup Forums who like iphones? I thought it was all ironic shitposting

Wait are there really people on Sup Forums that care what other people buy?

It is all ironic shitposting. The real Applefags usally just don't talk about it all the time and don't get emotionally invested into consumerist bullshit like Android users do.

I can't believe there are unironically poor people on this board.

>samsung
>not commercial garbage

definitly give you a lot more for a lot cheaper and don't use stupid fucking buzzwords like "innovation" and "future of technology"

>selfie
Thanks for letting us know you're gay, user.