Anyone else getting stutters from the latest driver update?

Anyone else getting stutters from the latest driver update?

Other urls found in this thread:

neowin.net/news/microsoft-admits-to-gaming-performance-issues-in-windows-10-creators-update
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Housefire imminent.

neowin.net/news/microsoft-admits-to-gaming-performance-issues-in-windows-10-creators-update

It's Microsoft fucking things up, not drivers

All of that surveillance is slowing down people's computers to a crawl, huh?

next month update will fix this shit at least

Every few years nvidia fuck up the interrupt handling in their drivers, resulting in DPCs/interrupts at 20-50% in task manager and stuttering. Wouldn't be surprised if its happened again.

Daily reminder a lot of nvidia drivers have and will continue to fry your cards rendering them unusable unless you're into modern art

daily reminder that and is still shit tier.

nvidia is shit tier yes

>only ever have AMD cards
>people say they have shit drivers
>don't see what's wrong with them and assume it's true
>buy first nvidia card this year
>constant driver issues
>can't even use chromium anymore because nvidia can't handle html5 youtube video on anything but firefox for some reason

> and enables a feature in drivers
> breaks ALL Qt and GTK applications

It's almost like the only people who say these things are retards who don't know how to use their computer properly, or have never used the other brand and want to justify their purchasing decision.

wait, this is backwards. EGL got enabled as a back end for QT and GTK apps, AMD advertised support for it but it did not work as they don't test shit, it caused pretty much ever Linux user with an AMD card to boot to a black screen.

yeah no shit, both companies have problems that are annoying.
I just got a 1080 and its any GPU accelerated shit makes the GPU stay at load clocks until I close it or disable HW acceleration even if GPU load is 0%, had this happen with teamspeak and a few electron apps.

turn off that fucking msi afterburner program and uninstall it if you have it
on another note it fucking ruins amd graphics because it's so shit

Try 382.33

no

I'm not using anything except GPU-Z to monitor GPU usage currently, but what issue can afterburner cause? because I'm interested in using it (only got the card a couple of days ago)

I'll give it a try and see, currently on 385.41

No, but Cuda stopped working.
Rendering a video with a duel core is painful

didn't update

What's does afterburner do to cards that ruin them?

We all know that Windows 10 is a piece of shit, but I didn't get stutters until after I installed the driver.

Hopefully.

Nvidia is about to release a new graphics card, they need to make you believe that you need to buy it

Stop buying Intlel you actual corelet.