Theif of Meats

>It's OK for me to steal this meat, I wasn't going to pay for it anyway.
It's almost the weekend which you'll spend torrenting software and games. Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.

Copyright infringement is stealing. Even the GPL wouldn't be possible without copyright. Free Software is protected by the same ideas as everything else. You're a hypocrite if you think companies should respect the GPL but you don't have to respect copyright on other works.

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/eu-piracy-report-suppression-raises-questions-transparency-170922/
gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowling_v._United_States
amazon.com/Dell-FR3PK-34-Inch-Led-Lit-Monitor/dp/B01IOO4TIM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>justify
To who? You? Nigga get real.

I'd let her put my meat in her purse.

ohhhh yesssssss.

the ends justify the memes

>Hey Mr average person, can I make a copy of this meat for myself? You won't lose anything and can keep your meat.
Sure, go ahead.
>Hey Mr jew, can I make a copy of this meat for myself? You won't lose anything and can keep your meat.
OY VEY, IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH.

Its not against my own sense of morality so I don't care

>literally exactly the same as stealing.
If I could steal meat that left the original copy for someone else to steal I could solve most of humanities food problems overnight.

Nobody really tries to justify their piracy habits . Because nobody besides Chaim & co. really care.

Why justify it?

I bet pirates spend more money on games than other people to be honest, people want to try things before they buy them

Man would steal almost everything if there wasn't any repricussions.

>If I could steal meat that left the original copy for someone else to steal I could solve most of humanities food problems overnight.
Desu. I wished jew cloning magick was this amazing like in Raildex.

>Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.
I don't justify anything, the difference is that "stealing" is taking away from someone.
Since no one owned the thing I downloaded I couldn't have stolen anything. The only thing owned is the copyright, which I didn't steal.

>Desu. I wished jew cloning magick was this amazing like in Raildex.
Something from a manga or LN?

>stealing
Okay boss man, what was stolen?

Meat, I think.

She needs it though
>literally no ass

>hypothetical situation
>you put something on the internet shelf
>guy, as you like to call it - "steals" it
>the thing is still on the shelf

Nice to meat you.

I'd make a meat pun but I'd probably butcher it.

>Average person, will you devote a significant portion of your time to make something for me?
Yes, I will, but I need to get paid for it, I need to be able to feed my family while I am making this thing for you
>UIHMM NO??!!! I DONT PAY FOR THIS, I AM ONLY COPYING IT, YOU AREN'T LOSING ANYTHING YOUR TIME ISNT VALUABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You understand how your logic is retarded?

>for evaluation purposes
why should i spend a bunch of money on something i dont know will work the way i want and cant get a refund on if it doesn't

/thread

i'd steal meat if i could get away with it too
and if you wouldn't you're simply a fucking idiot
your moral compass doesn't fit with the current year bro
enjoy your niggerpocalypse

Sorry but disney shouldn't be allowed to copyright a cartoon mouse for 100+ years. Copyright is anti-free market. It's the complete opposite of competition. It's an enforced monopoly. The argument that research wouldn't happen without copyright to recoup the "investment" is flat out wrong. Most inventions are accidental. What's even worse is large companies sucking up patents that threaten their majority market share.

Try again hollywood shill.

>copy the copy I made
Here you go, now go feed your family.

This type of analogy is shit. You pay for a real product like meat because it takes time, energy or effort to create a "copy". The only significant effort necessary for creating software is for the initial creation, after that the source code or binaries may be copied indefinitely, partially without the original creator even needing to host the files. Getting paid to create specific software and then release the source code would be a valid business strategy.

>meat
Finite source, if you take too much the source will be overfarmed and end up drying out

>digital thing
Infinitely replicated with no downside (other than the Jews get less money)

Hmmm

that's the worst fucking example you could give, if that meat isn't bought it's going to the trash.

I really don’t understand the Jewish memes. Don’t white peoples own businesses and want to get paid, too? You all work for free?

t. chaim goldstien

>sharing food is bad

Let's say you had bought a dvd, you took it to your friends house and he watched it; that would be okay under the eyes of the law. But the digital version of this is illegal. Doesn't really make sense.

I'd let her theif my meat.
If you know what I mean.

B B B B B BUT MUH ****GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES**** IGHUGHGOR

t. piracy autists

Stay mad Goldstein:
torrentfreak.com/eu-piracy-report-suppression-raises-questions-transparency-170922/

She's gross

Okay, so how about I don't pay you and don't play the game: does that feed your family?

What I care you faggot? You're not paying me either way, it's the same to me.

Image your friend Brian sucking a dick. It isn't that difficult to do is it?

>The EU Suppressed a 300-Page Study That Found Piracy Doesn’t Harm Sales
Silverstein BTFO!

In english please.

Spoken like someone whose only coding experience is copying shit from StackOverflow. Mean while, in the real world, it takes time and money for an individual to implement solutions to problems. I'd wager this is something you have little actual experience with.

>Believes games are the only thing in software that exists
>What is professional software?

Leave your mother's basement, it would be good for you.

MAYBE YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR ***ENGLISH*** ***COMPREHENSION**** *KSILLS* YOU FAGGOT

>You don't pay me and don't play the game
from my standpoint is functionally equal to
>I take your hard work and enjoy it, laughing at your starving family

Except one of them makes you a giant bag of dicks.

If there was a way to steal groceries without the store owner losing any of their product I would absolutely do it

>T.

>PIRACY

>AUTISTS

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Okay so everyone does this and all the stores stay fully stocked then they go out of business then the farms go out of business and everyone DIES YOU KILLED THE ECONOMY YOU FAGGOT EVERYONE IS DEAD WORLD HUNGER ENVELOPES ALL CONSUMING HATRED OF THE UNKKOWN ABYSS WITHIN ALL OF US EATING AWAY AT OUR SANITY AND VERY HUMANITY IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT DO YOU WANT OT

>everyone has infinite free food
>this is a bad thing
kys statist cuck

>If I reddit space my point in all caps like a moron on twitter, I LOOK SO SUPERIOR.
>DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?

Actually, you didn't, because you didn't actually make a fucking point. You aren't even being nuanced, you're just sperging out like a barely functional autistic child.

Seriously, leave your mother's basement, go into the real world and do something. Anything.

>meanwhile (...) it takes time and money (...) to implement solutions to problems
Reading comprehension, mate. That's exactly what I said.

Yeah, go back to ESL class and try again next time.

>he hasn't read Manna by Marshall Brain

When there are no jobs, everyone gets to get on Welfare.

Someone has to create the stuff, and that someone has to get paid. Otherwise there will be no stuff.

LURK MOAR XDDDDDDD

yes.
If something can be copied an infinite amount instantly and with no cost, it makes sense that the price goes down.

Nice

if something can be copied an infinite amount instantly and with no costs, that's how you crash a market. The original thing being created had costs being put into its creation, and without those costs being recouped, the original thing will stop being created at all. There will be nothing to copy anymore.

Meat is murder
saged

That hasn't happened with software. People create whole operating systems and give them away for free

Would be the same if she copied the meat. When you torrent then you are not removing anything

> he never charged kids for copying his homework at school
LOL
Funny thing is that they never got smart enough to have one guy pay with a pool of money donated by other students and everyone copy from him

GPL exploits the system. It wouldn't be needed without copyright you mong

Two different licenses. The digital copy is under: you may play it at will in private (it's an object you purchased and can take/make use of anywhere private), but you may not copy it (the content is copyrighted). The digital (streamed/downloaded, since both are actually digital) version is under: you acquired a license to watch under the platform's restrictions - if it's under an account, anyone that has access to that account may watch, so you could still give your friend access. If it's under a single-device license (there used to be a platform that had codes bundled with Blu-Rays that allowed you to download the movie only once and play within the program, although I believe you could "delete" it and download elsewhere later) you may only watch it in that device. Simple.

stealing is an entirely different concept than copyright infringement
that doesnt make either less illegal, but you should shape up your semantics dumb normie

But GPL still allows parallel commercial licenses, just not for the source code - and anyway, it's not a copyleft/public domain license, you're still the copyright holder to the object and may change the license at will in future releases/versions.

>Copyright infringement is stealing.
actually its not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dowling_v._United_States

Damn typo... "The DVD copy is under"*
Also an addendum, "if it's under an account AND the platform's terms of use allow sharing"

>Yet no one has ever been able to figure out how to justify that it isn't literally exactly the same as stealing.
kek
kys

shut up jesus dont you know your killing the bread and fishing industry!

Jesus was a Jew, he'd be against piracy

software is copied, not stolen, unless you have physical access to the hard drive which the single copy of the program exists on, although these days everyone has servers or websites they keep the latest version of their software on, so you can really only copy it.

it's also been shown torrenting doesn't effect the software industry.

if I bought the software I needed I'd be paying more than what it cost to buy the laptop I'm getting the software for. it's not my fault people and companies want to charge ridiculous amounts of money for their software. it's already usually proprietary crap and I'm not going to support such a thing.

Piracy doesn't take something from someone, so it's not stealing. You can argue if it's moral or not, but never say it's the same as stealing.

hey is this monitor worth buying?

amazon.com/Dell-FR3PK-34-Inch-Led-Lit-Monitor/dp/B01IOO4TIM/

i don't fucking care

tongue my anus, shill

>tfw no qt gf to steal meat with

>tfw I've torrented fallout 4 over a million times and Bethesda is still in business
What the fuck? I thought torrenting was stealing. You corporate shills lied to me

Fuck I can believe I lost to that.

>Find meat
>Scan digital copy
>Return to shelf for sale
>3d print at home
If I wasn't going to buy it and it still gets sold, I don't see the problem here, officer

The problem is you're going to be eating plastic meat.

kek at all these former limewire or torrent hogs now butthurt because theyve grown into codemonkey wagies

fuck u

How does Sup Forums justify calling someone a nigger for stealing a phone, an iPhone at that, all while illegally downloading thousands and thousands of dollars worth of intellectual property.

This place is beyond retarded.

(OP)
Thieves would not pay for it anyway. That is what a thief does. Copyright infringement is not theft. It is a duplication of a non-physical medium without the owner or the intellectual properties' permission. You can argue semantics and how 'SOMEONE' has lost a potential sale. But the onus is on you to prove it.

Thieves will always steal things so the comparison does not work.
Perhaps what you were looking to say is 'It's OK to make a copy of this meat. I wasn't going to eat it anyway'. But that would sound almost as ridiculous as what you did write.

Because it has not been proven that making a copy of something non-physical results in anyone actually suffering a financial loss despite what the music industry etc tells you. If anything it increases awareness and thus sales.

I'm not giving kikes money. I upload and seed shit I have no interest in for the sole purpose of hurting them. I tell all my friends about normalfags friendly pirating services and make fun of them if they pay for shit like HBO.

Anyone remember how this argument all progressed? First they targeted people illegally selling copies of their product then they went after people illegally distributing it without any profit then they begun going after the consumers. Now they are chasing indivisible people trying to claim for the lost revenue in their projections, they expect to make X amount annually and if they fall short instead of attempting to make their business practices profitable again they prefer going on a witch hunt.

Ain't nobody selling illegal copies today. Go back to the 1990s and that's when criminals were really taking profit out of their pocket.

Remember when Sony put literal rootkits on audio CDs?

ayyyy

Those people get paid for their efforts. They recoup costs and are paid for their work and distribute it for free after being paid to create it. That's completely different from me creating a game at loss and selling it expecting to recoup the costs.

cry harder faggot. I'm gonna browse the seven internets in search of precious booty and there's not a single thing you or your land lubber buddies can do about it so eat my pirate dick

Why would nu-Sup Forums remember such a thing?

Im not gonna give money to some SJW soygoy faggot game creators to try their game only to find out its absolute garbage. Thats my justification.

Would that work under US laws?

Nope, they got slapped upside the head with about 500 class action lawsuits. Their rootkit was piggybacked on by malware that used their rootkit to hide themselves, it was a bit ridiculous.

With theft a good is moved from party one to another, depriving the original owner of its utility. With copyright infringement the original owner is not deprived of the good's utility while a second party also receives its utility.

The morality of copyright infringement could be debated but theft and copyright infringement are not ontological equivalents.

**WARNING**
YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THIS .TORRENT FILE UNTIL YOU JUSTIFY WHY ITS NOT THE SAME AS STEALING
**WARNING**
>tfw this doesn’t happen
>tfw therefore nothing is stopping me

I was talking about the CD... But good to know

spbp

I don't need a justification. Fuck off.

Is a man not entitled to the products of his own imagination, creativity and hard work?

Can't said man, the maker, decide who and who does not enjoy the fruits of his labor?

Why can't the maker demand something in exchange if you want to enjoy something he made?

Probably not. Their EULA likely contained a clause stating something to the effect of "breaking the seal on the packaging and/or using the software constitutes acceptance of this EULA and its terms"

Typical Mexican