/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is unimpressed with the KZ ZST • user worries if he got memed into buying the ZS5 other ZS5 owner says no and that they're damn good for their price range user puts on some memory foam eartips and they sound great • user gets a cheap chink amp for $36 • user fucking loves his ZS5 already lost one of its eartips • Shine light into a ZS5 to detect if its a V2 or V1 • user considers getting chopsticks user recommends the ones made by IronX (RegOP here can confirm, they're quality chopsticks and not at all heavy like user's worrying)
• user's new Skmei 1216 compass watch arrived hasn't checked to verify its waterproofing yet, compass is mostly accurate and the screen is clear and bright. "Not bad for €10"
• user managed to get the KZ ES3 for $5 during the Gearbest flash sale, says the sound quality is "OK" • user's new Benjie S5B arrived but his ES3 is still lost somewhere user finds out the Benjie S5B is a rather small media player • user gets MEMT X5 • user's mom loved her new Redmi 4a • user joins the Xiaomi botnet by buying their power strip • Please don't buy melamine bowls or chopsticks Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_361005.html
aliexpress.com/item/Dreami-Original-Xiaomi-Mi-MIX-Pro-6GB-RAM-256GB-ROM-6-4-inch-Edgeless-Display-Cellphone/32807893345.html?
s.aliexpress.com/JjmieuU3
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-4X-Pro-Mobile-Phone-4-X-3GB-RAM-32GB-Snapdragon-435/32810910620.html
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item/Audio-Car-Cassette-Tape-Adapter-Converter-3-5-MM-For-Iphone-Ipod-Phone-MP4-MP3-AUX/32708782166.html
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi5-64gb
willmyphonework.net/?
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-pro-3-x722
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

DEAR FRIEND

So, Melamine. Is it safe or not?

>tfw you made the news

How bright is super bright I use these and they're bretty bright and bretty gud

gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_361005.html

Melamine resin, yes, melamine monomer, no.
same way you can drown in water but you can't in solid ice.

That's a rear light dude

Why do you think that?

Because it says it is.

aliexpress.com/item/Dreami-Original-Xiaomi-Mi-MIX-Pro-6GB-RAM-256GB-ROM-6-4-inch-Edgeless-Display-Cellphone/32807893345.html?

How reliable is this seller? If i can get the Mi Mix 6GB-256GB for $499 with a pair of headphones to match then i'll be a happy camper. Also, and this may be too /spg/, but should I flash lineage or stick with MIUI9? I like the icons a lot.

Also, it's not a beam light like front lights, it's a spread one for wider visibility to BE seen.

s.aliexpress.com/JjmieuU3
I want to power this with a solar panel that can store at least 8hrs of energy, any suggestions?

its not the same think but im gona let it slide.

check

Being seen is the number one reason to have a front light on a bike. Where are you going to be cycling where you're relying on your own bike light to see where you're going? Any country I've cycled in (which is several) specifies only a white light in front, a red light at the back.

That's true but a beam light does both things, instead of just one. The beam actually helps during junctions where the light coming from your bike is more visible to drivers.

I would say 'also to pedestrians' but they don't even look.

Donkey do sound cooler.

I want some memory foam eartips for my ZS5s, can you guxs recommend me some?

>Where are you going to be cycling where you're relying on your own bike light to see where you're going
Well, someone has never been outside of a city.

> I'm kind of a germaphobe
You are covered with bacteria, viruses, and also full of them. They are everywhere and if you try to kill them chemically they'll just get resistant.

Now, on your washed clean chopsticks there aren't going to be enough to even match what's on your skin, so whatever.

> MELAMINE
Yea, no. Alloy isn't melamine. Plus who cares. You need 3.5g of melamine per kg to kill the median of rats, so if you weigh 60-80kg or whatever even if they were pure melamine you'd have to eat half a set of chopsticks to maybe die.

And even that would be less dangerous than eating metal splinters worth of "healthy" stainless steel chopsticks.

Also, there are poisonous gases in your air, radiation that damages you and bacteria EVERYWHERE. Without various very aggressive immune system reactions that go up to "KILL WHOLE CELLS / KILL EVERYTHING MARGINALLY SUSPICIOUS" and solid self-repair procedures you'd be dead every day. And in the long run it's going to get you anyhow - partly by design (so evolution can happen). Biological life as usual, enjoy.

Just recommended this front light earlier. It's nice & bright and well-made.

Can't beat a 2.1A chipped Convoy S2+ though, if you want to match a car's front lights at maximum output you should get one of these.

There are brighter lights than that but unless you want instances of blinding traffic in multiple lanes 200m away because you went over a bump and it aimed the light further up it's probably not advisable to get the more crazy torches.

So I was thinking about buying this

aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-4X-Pro-Mobile-Phone-4-X-3GB-RAM-32GB-Snapdragon-435/32810910620.html

but I noticed that in the specifications, under OS it says "no root". Does this mean it can't be rooted or what?

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

When someone has your back, they are there to support you unconditionally.
When life seems to blindside you with undesirable events, they’re there for you without complaint,
supporting you in your moment of need, not for their own selfish, self gratifying reasons,
but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart.
A lover not only does the above, but is flexible in mind and heart to make the necessary changes and sacrifices in their own lives if they know it is something that enhances yours.

7 Dimensional Mangoes

no, just that it's not rooted out of the box

Why are people getting redmi 4a and shit with a Snapdragon 425 and similar?
How can you be such a cheap idiot?
I mean this thing is worse than a Snapdragon 600 from three years ago. Getting the r4prime would be how much more? 20 shekels?

MUST
RESIST

Any good redmi 4 cases?

Alright, thanks

I'd happily get the Prime if it had working 4G

some people aren't manchildren and don't need 4gb ram/top tier cpu to use their phones. i use 4a and it's perfect for shit i do, not even once i managed to use all 2gb of ram.

redmi 4a is available for under $100. Can't get a 4 prime anywhere near that price.

Me neither I don't wanna get a phone next year again cuz it can't handle android updates tho.

Are there any good networking brands on Aliexpress?
I want a wireless repeater that I can use as an external WLAN card, basically.

Would you recommend a robot vacuum for cat and human hairs, and which one ?

So, anyone here has ordered something from gearbest using their DHL SG option? I kinda know how it works, but they sent me a reference number that it's not useful for tracking on DHL.

How chinked I got?

>DHL
Enjoy paying VAT you dingus

It will take multiple days before DHL gets package from gearbest.

I don't mind paying a little bit more for not getting my packet completely stolen by the local mailing company.

You idiot the state is there to be tricked just don't get caught

I did and got stung for customs in Ireland. Ill let you know if my fake documents work in a few days

But most importantly, did they sent you a new tracking number after the packet arrived at DHL? I've been waiting for a couple of days but there is still nothing.

No, the one on gearbest worked but takes AGES to ship. Mint took 4 days to change from "package notified"

They always take forever unless you pay extra.
I don't understand why so many here push gearbest so hard,
Ali is clearly better.

If it's something easy to look up (like phones) and you claimed much smaller value, you are guaranteed to pay fine and the product will be destroyed, just so you know.

I guys wont believe what happened , i bought a redmi note 4x from cafago through paypal and those chinky fuckers sent me an empty box with adaper headphones and papers, somehow it was even wrapped and everything looked legit.

opened a dispute on paypal and wanted me to send it back, so i did and also gave them tracking code.

now they told me they can't see if the chinks actually got my package but it said delivered hong kong to some fucking chink, so i guess it reached some chink there.

long story short i was scammed €117 by fucking chinks.

Why fuck would they want an empty box shipped back to them?

thats what paypal wanted me to do.

I clearly stated that Tomtop and Cafago are scam websites since the first time some anons(probably paid shills) started posting their links here.

I bought a chinkcopter from Tomtop and it was fine

i opened a claim with my bank, they said they might help me get my money back at the least.

Yeah they make their prices extra low by completely chinking a huge portion of their customers while giving the lucky ones proper service.

Sounds like PayPal are making shit up to avoid having to refund you. What difference does it make whether the chinks get the box back or not? The phone is gone either way

I'm new to chink shopping, roughly how long does it usually take from this point?

Sent a screenshot with the values and tablet name modded from the html. The tablet they would search is valued at $125 at the moment so could have been on a special offer. Did the same mod to my PayPal page with the value changed to match the total invoice value. Everything looks to add up, and if they search for the tablet based on what's in the pack then I will claim I've been sent the wrong thing.

Hopefully should go through , failing that I'll pay the fine and take the hit. No biggie really seeing as I've saved a shit load over the years on chinkshit

4-14 days

>Bulgaria
What if Zhivkov went down the Deng Xiaoping path would we be like Chink shit?

Battery life

What does the ref# look like? AFAIK DHL tracking is always a 10-digit number

It's this one, i just removed some of the digits, they're all numbers but DHL tracking doesnt show anything. Also important, the email I got from them clearly stated that the number was not going to work for tracking, So I expected them to send another one that actually works.
>XX442827XX

>from cafago
>i was scammed
i shouldnt be laughing

but i am :^)

I saw someone post this last thread
aliexpress.com/item/Audio-Car-Cassette-Tape-Adapter-Converter-3-5-MM-For-Iphone-Ipod-Phone-MP4-MP3-AUX/32708782166.html
and I was thinking of getting it as a backup for my current adapter, but the free shipping option was Yanwen Economic Air Mail or something and that would take 30 to 50 days to get to burgerland. Should I stick with the free shipping option or pay two dollars more for Aliexpress standard shipping?

Looks like the right number of digits though. What they've probably done is made the shipping label but not actually packed and handed it over to DHL.

There's going to be a national holiday in China from the 30th of September to the 8th of October. Any orders or customer service between that time will be delayed completely.

t. speaking to the chinks

Yanwen is fine.
It's the usual untracked 2-4 weeks shit.

I bet if this was Nork shit general this would never happen.

>order delayed indefinitely due to vendor being fucking dead

>cafago

you deserve it

> they can't see if the chinks actually got my package

Did you not send it by registered post?

That's what he gets for not declaring the value lower fucking scum bag

>missing the celebrations on the day of the glorious leader
you would not live to see the daylight of the next day, i bet

Every seller died of starvation and nothing gets shipped

What's the best price you Sup Forumsuys have seen for a xiaomi mi5?

>Every seller died of starvation and nothing gets shipped
Please you learn to adapt.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mi5-64gb

I see a lot of hype for Baofeng, especially the UV5, but what about ones that are a step or two up from there? Anyone know?

Yaesus seem nice but expensive for a first time radio

You're better off getting the Mi5x or the Mi A1 when it comes out unless you really don't want SD625. Much better value for money and A1 has stock Android.

Trying again:
Do you know of some good bluetooth earphones with good battery life?
Or good bluetooth earphones in general?
Pls respond^2

KZ ZS5/ZST/KZ3/any of their detachable cable IEMs with the Bluetooth cable plugged in.

ZS3/ES3*

Do we have anyone that first hand bought and uses the bluetooth?
I see a bunch of reviews saying 4 hour life, with 1 hour charge. Plus the sound degrades as the battery dies.

I wish i could get the Mi5x or the Mi Note 2 but neither works in USA/Cricket, at least from what the sites tell me. Fucking sucks not being a chink :(

did you check willmyphonework.net/?

yeah (well it doesn't have the 5x, but the 5 and 5s), that's what i'm basing this off of. Some site claims that the lines are compatible, but I really don't want to take a chance with $300 and 4-10 days of waiting.

I've heard the Mi Note 2 works in burgerland on some networks but I don't live there so never looked into it.

Get a LeEco LePro 3, SD821, 4000mah battery, full support for US GSM bands and LineageOS. It's $229 on Amazon.

The Global version of the Note 2 has all bands needed in the US

Oh no...

Or get the LePro 3 for $166 from Banggood
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-pro-3-x722

I'm interested in the Redmi 4X but it doesn't seem to have a lot of custom ROM support, how big of a deal is this? I'm new to Androids so I don't really understand this shit.

i really really like this image
do you mind if i save it?
pls respond

The Note 4/4X have Lineage OS support so just go for them.

>x722
That's the shit version with SD820 and no ROMs

Get the A1, it has stock vanilla Android so you won't need a custom rom.
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1

Why add an IR sensor and remove the headphone jack? That's such a hilariously odd sacrifice, most companies would rid themselves of the IR sensor first.

And that's just one of the many, many reasons LeEco is now bankrupt and blacklisted by the Chinese government. They chinked themselves to death.

I've looked at both but I feel like they might be too big for my babby hands.

Bought mine for $212 October last year.

what should I get my family for christmas? i want to buy that stuff now

it's all yours my friend :)

Call your bank and do a chareback.

What do I do now lads? Where can I find a powerbank that can ship to tacoland?