Anyone have any experience with these chinese "Portable Media Players". I just got it and it works...

Anyone have any experience with these chinese "Portable Media Players". I just got it and it works, but the thing seems to lag too much to work properly. Has anyone tried overclocking with these things, or some other workaround?

Other urls found in this thread:

enso.henkaku.xyz
loadiine.ovh
yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has a number of games and about 4gb max. Not an entirely bad system, given the price

Wait, isn't this a PS Vita?

As much as this is an iPhone.

No, its a chinese knockoff for about $4 or so off the Wish app

Holy shit this is cringe, what kind of games does it have? Probably some old 3rd party knockoffs.

Lmao

Play the included NES games, use it as an mp3 / mp4 player

Cry yourself to sleep

>Not slide to unclock
You had one job.

>what kind of games does it have?
Probably none.

This kek

OP says it has a couple games on it kind of curios to what they are

We've all seen Ashens videos

chink portable media devices don't exactly have the best hardware, that's why they're cheap in price so overclocking is out of the question.

just hope the battery doesn't explode on you

Heres most of them. Not too bad, but they lag too much to really play

>Mfw a Vita knock off probably has more games than the Vita

Thats likely what I'll do. I paid so little for it, this is about what i expected.

they're made for idiots and grans

buy a fucking vita, they're like £80 and so laughably easy to jailbreak/hack/cfw

This was $4 plus shipping

and it does so little you had to post about it online

Holy shit, pretty impressed actually if those are the games. I'd expect them to be slow as shit.

>mfw better game titles than the Vita

kek

better yet you can get a rpi zero and emulation station running for the grand total of $10

Ive been playing galaxian on here, and that runs pretty well

Should try asking vita gen on /vg/

>laughably easy to jailbreak/hack/cfw

My experience with cfw on the psp is why my Vita stayed with the stock firmware.

I want to call you a retard because it was stupid easy to hack a PSP, but that would probably make you ignore the rest of my comment

Most console exploits now are WebKit based, which means launching a webbrowser and navigating to a specific page that has that 'bug/exploit'

Vita
enso.henkaku.xyz

WiiU
loadiine.ovh

3DS
yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

If you have a vita (still) it's probably worth a go. 90% of the reason being you can use a standard microSd card instead of sonys shitty overpriced/broken cards

Anyone know what this slot is likely for?

microsd

Thats what i thought

I get that the psp was easy to hack, my issues were waiting for new firmwares to come out later in the life cycle, plus eventually there were so many cfws that you had makes sure one worked with another.

When I tried playing kingdom hearts my psp firmware want high enough, but I couldn't update it because my cfw had spoofed it into thinking it was higher than it was. So trying to update it it would think it was higher than it really was.

I never had any issues spoofing firmware, it worked every time for me with no issues. I was really into the 'scene' at the time though, being a 13 year old with nothing else to do.

In saying that, that is a big problem on the vita currently. not on the wiiu or 3ds though.

I had my psp hacked for years, later in the life cycle there were just too many different cfws and the community was really segmented it was difficult to keep up with everything. It was fun while it lasted though plus I had a shit ton of games for it.

The Vita I just decided to keep stock to save myself headache down the line.i still have plenty of games for it so I don't regret not hacking it.

I had a similar portable media player.
It was pretty good, it could emulate NES, SNES, Sega and Gameboy Advance games.

It's a BS Wita

I've got a Dingoo A320 and a Caanoo, I miss messing around with them. Had Linux running on both.

That is ps vita

Open it and take pics.

nope