Hi Sup Forums !

Hi Sup Forums !
Im about to spend my money on xiaomi cellphone - what do you think what should i go for ? I was wondering about Xiaomi Mi 5s 4/64 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 . What do you think or maybe could you reccomend me something else ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_a1_(5x)-8776.php
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_626256.html?wid=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's also the Mi A1, which comes with stock android
gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_a1_(5x)-8776.php

Mi5s, go to /csg/ and make sure you're getting the best possible price, they're around 200 euros sometimes

How about Xiaomi Mi Max 2 ?

get a oneplus instead

>Xiaomi Mi Max 2

If that is seriously the name of a phone you bought with your own money you are a tremendous faggot.

Not enough money tho
Well 5000+ mAh is encouraging

Guess you don't live in the US

Poorland

Is there any webpage like GearBest with samsungs etc ? i might consider buying galaxy s7 (not edge)

How is OnePlus X doing if we compare xiaomi to it ?

Go for the Redmi Note 4X, the one with Snapdragon and 4GB of RAM. Unlock the bootloader and install Lineage OS. The result is a god like phone, trust me.

>Lineage OS.
What do you think about OnePlus X ?

Get the Mi5S, I have it and its great. Same SOC and camera sensor as the Pixel, UFS storage, large enough battery.

It's pretty speedy and I get around 5hrs of ScreenOn Time with 30 mins of video calling a day. The camera sensor also means that you can install Googles Pixel camera app with HDR+.

Only Downside for me are the large bezels, and the official global stable is still on Marshmallow (Global beta or Miui.eu are already on Nougat though, LineageOS is Nougat/Oreo).

I love the camera personally, lots of detail during the day, also quite good for log exposure shots.

Another picture

I need phone that can provide fast files/photos browsing due to my studies. I think im going to get Mi5s and now its really cheap desu compare to Galaxy S7

>> gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_626256.html?wid=4

also this photo looks amazing for a cellphone

It was taken with a tripod, ISO3200 and 32s shutter. For handheld night photos I found the Google Camera to be much better than Xiaomis stock.

It's got fast storage and wifi, I haven't had any problem with storage speeds. The screen is also much brighter than the LG G3 I had before.

thanks a lot, i think i've made my mind

Btw. the link you posted is for the Mi5S Plus, not the 5S. They use different cameras and fingerprint sensors, but the speed should be similar.