What does Sup Forums think of Dell?

What does Sup Forums think of Dell?

good screens, good business equipment, shit consumer equipment, decent support if your shit is under warranty, indians love them for some reason

There's about 5,000 mile chasm between the quality of their business and consumer laptops.

I will never buy from them because they shill here.

Their business prosupport is white people from Texas and the guy I was chatting with on the phone thers goes on Sup Forums so that was pretty cool.

their consumer shit is meh, business stuff is pretty nice. i used a latitude xt for ages until it fried itself, that's when i got an elitebook

pretty solid non-consumer equipment (have a slightly flaky T100 server, but only due to age)
Consumer devices really are lacking (posting from an Inspiron 15")

>no expansion slot
>HDMI only
>optical drive is so thin, faceplate does NOT fit any other drives
>15", 1366x768
>no upgrades except HDD, RAM, and perhaps a _matching_ optical drive

otherwise, a good experience nonetheless.

>oh, and no internal wired network card

A few years ago used to work on one of their big enterprise helpdesk contracts and it had a revolving front door constantly firing people and hiring a new batch of 30 people at a time. I actually made it almost a year and out of the batch of 30 I was hired in I was one of the last 3 remaining. The way they had it setup it was a black hole, they made it impossible for people to jump ship from that contract to anything nicer like prosupport. They finally fired me too.
Been a neet for too long, I saw their job posting for another batch of newhires and I even thought about applying again so I can stop being a neet.

Considering their blue logo and their not utterly shit like HP, theyre like the consumer IBM.

I'm a fan, I buy most of my stuff from the dell outlet when they have sales.

Not the best, not the worst, used their products for a long time and they've never let me down, always completely usable at the very least.

Compared to what?

Also, consumer line or business line?

Who?

their older rugged laptops are pretty neat

pretty ok i guess

They used to be the same like a decade ago

I got the a6 amd one at least it has good battery life
Mine has a base100mbit
We 90s now

>62568006
Fucking tripfags.

Their UltraSharp monitors are pretty good. Their consumer products are shit

acer tier

What the fuck is that bro

Dell U2417H

Won't that shit eventually fall on you?

Nope. The handle is pretty strong so less chances to fall on me

dude gave millions to hurricane relief...

The logo looks cool.

Small Optiplex a cute.
Dell displays are true shit.

How hard is it to get a job with pro support?

4 what purpose

It just werk

THIS!