Why windows 10 cannot handle more than few days of uptime? It starts to rot afterwards

why windows 10 cannot handle more than few days of uptime? It starts to rot afterwards

Are microsoft coders really that incompetent to get their shit together?

It wants you to reboot so they can install all the botnet for you

>Are microsoft coders really that incompetent to get their shit together?
Who do you think is doing the "coding"?

>Rot
Doesn't happen. You're just a twat buying into the lienux shill propaganda

Yea, that's a thing I hate about every single modern Windows Version.
I use Ubuntu, and my uptime is ridiculously high. I average around 50~100 days easily.

pajeets are the reason for microshit's demise
more news at 11

There is literally zero reason to run microshit windaids in 2017.

i hate windows but

>windaids
you meant to say windoze

werks on my machine

nobody saying windows cannot have big uptime

but it is noticeable more snappy after reboot

i don't feel this way at all.

Maybe because he they're using crappy hard drive. That's why it's getting slower without reboot

did you reply to the wrong person? i said it does not feel slow after a lot of up-time.

Ever since the latest update, I have to restart for random bugs roughly every day.

Today it was three times.

>b-but it's your shitty machine

No issues on like 4 different DEs, only win10. At this point, linux is more productive.

now I regret I don't use LTSB

it's probably the giant NSA file that it sends every time you shut down. It must get pretty big after 10 days of recording everything you do.

You're wrong, we only save input text, input voice, file md5s and internet "data" in general. We compress each thing with suitable codecs/algorithms. Under heavy use it wouldn't take more than 10gb in about a year, and we don't upload the data at once, nor when you shut down your computer.

I work at Microsoft.

All my computers get about a month or so uptime, then I usually restart for various reasons.

My work laptoo got over 6 months uptime and everything worked perfectly.

I really don't know what you are doing to your computers.

>larping as a M$ employee
>"I really don't know what you are doing to your computers."
>trying to pin the blame on users
Just because you personally don't have any issues with your computer doesn't mean other users don't experience them.
There's a shitton of PCs, hardware, etc. that run Windows 10.

But it's the users that fuck shit up. I spent two years fixing Windows, OSX and Linux computers. All fucked up by the user not the OS.

And I found out that most of the issues are made up by the user.
Had a guy who had his friend use teamviewer for a couple minutes. After he reported incredibly slow performance and that the battery last 5 times as less.

Also, everyone I know who has problems with their computer is a borderline retard not knowing to uncheck the install mackeeper or yahoo toolbar box.

>But it's the users that fuck shit up.
Nice generalization.
That may be true if you only spend time fixing computers for old people (and other users who don't know shit about computers), but computer literate users can still experience issues on a brand new PC with W10 installed and without touching a thing (especially on lesser-known and lesser-used models and hardware)
Step outside of your bubble for once.

Why don't you break your bubble and realize that most of the users are like this. And most of the time the old users are better than the younger ones.

>Being this delusional

There isn't a windows education book or course that doesn't teach you that Windows requires regular restarts. It's part of their maintenance. There are multiple reasons why windows has a maintenance scheduler that occurs every night at 3am by default.

>having your computer restart automatically while you sleep is a life breaking tragedy considering you get to use the biggest software library out there

I won't be able to live with myself from now on, thanks.

never had this problem.

usually i put my PC to sleep and shut down it about once in a month and there is no any difference in performance for me, i do this only because its old habbit to propperly shut down OS once in a while no matter how good it is.

I wasn't saying anything negative or positive. I was only remarking that "windows can't handle uptime is wrong" is wrong. Windows CANT handle extended periods of uptime.

Does that happen on android aswell? My dad's tablet craps the bed and goes into kernel panic while not being rebooted for several days and using several games.

Possibly. I notice that more frequent resets prevents my phone from lagging or draining battery too fast. Could be placebo. I'm not familiar with the Android platform besides using the phones.

Could be the bloatware or badly stopped applications. My androshit can works for months without any problem and use it for browsing and gayming daily.

in other news, water is wet