WTF happened to Google?

WTF happened to Google?

What are these bubbles?

female employees I assume. this is the trouble with those parasites in the workplace.
it's fucking obvious too, but here we are. Women cannot work. they can't even lift a box.

>Sup Forums
wtf, Google?

Do you have bubbles or are they A/B testing it?

How do I get those?

what bubbles?

THE FUCKING BUBBLES. DO YOU SEE THEM?

POST YOUR SCREENSHOT.

Imagine the number of Sup Forums related discords, and weep.

The bubbles are real.

If you think that's bad, if you have/use Gmail, try typing in "inbox.google" instead of "gmail.google"

>total LSD trip that's been there since 2013(?)

Phone posters

why do you even use google when startpage exists? It's the same results except the botnet can't track you as easily.

I use bing, partly because start page is kinda cancer, partly because I don’t even want searches that are powered by google.

I’d rather be botnetted by the competition, than use a google service anonymously.

yeah that's just Google Inbox, it's supposed to only show you the most important emails from your Gmail or something. nobody uses it though so Idk why they haven't removed it by now

they're completely separate products
inbox is supposed to be gmail 2.0, with gmail remaining for all the enterprise users

But it still uses your gmail account right?

They’re funding development of competing inbox and gmail implementations on every platform. What the fuck.

Yes, it’s the same service just a new front end. There’s even separate mobile apps for each one. Different terms for different things tho. Marking mail as “done” (as if all emails are tasks) is what used to be archiving. The idea being your email account would resemble a to do list, you “snooze” emails (remind me to read later with new notification) and shit like that

I purged goolag from my life now, my Gmail still exists until I lay the finishing touches and transfer the last of my services over (government agencies in Canada don’t like to make this easy) but inbox was comfy, the only reason I didn’t like it was it wasn’t feeling quite as feature rich overall, and it kinda just... does things wrong slightly... I don’t know how else to say it, but you understand if you try it

reminds me of the april fools css style

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this go against their own Material Design guidelines regarding cards?

>The use of cards here distracts the user from being able to quickly scan. These list items are also not dismissable, so having them on separate cards is confusing.

>using Google

>expecting google to follow their own design guidelines

ye its a classic, women enters your home and transforms everything into an aesthetical nightmare. I had the fridge close two my bed but now i had to move it back to the kitchen, just why.....

Indeed
They fucked this up
Its distracting because of too much shadows, kinda like the linkedin experiment
Shouldve been a list

is that your only fridge?

this

This is how you get ants