Now that Mozzila are cucked, what browser is best?

now that Mozzila are cucked, what browser is best?
inb4 (((GOOOGLE)))

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20020802110234/http://www.mozilla.org/party/2002/flyer.html
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gorhill/uBlock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brave.

>(((Brave)))
cuck

I'm getting a Sup Forums vibe from you, maybe you should ask there
and stay there

I'm getting a Sup Forums vibe from you, maybe you should go there and stay there

Brave dawg.

Stop being autistic.

Nightly

Once you go to Sup Forums you never stop being autistic

vivaldi is nice.

I wish qutebrowser would stop crashing on me. It's literally perfect otherwise.

>(((Our Friends)))
kek

Waterfox and Vivaldi

mozilla has always been commie
web.archive.org/web/20020802110234/http://www.mozilla.org/party/2002/flyer.html

they released their source code as an attempt to get free labor and compete with ie market share. that same year microsoft got hit with anti trust because of its browser

Only on mobile

Ugh. Vivaldi has such a great work flow and the sidebar is amazing, but it's just too slow and I can't fully trust it.

depends what you're looking to do with your browser. these are ok:

ungoogled chromium
icecat
lynx
qute

I like opera's features.

Anyway at this point, you must assume all browsers are calling home and even your ISP is spying on you on behalf of your government.

you can't trust any browser unless you're using an encripted VPN. Online privacy is an illusion whatever the browser you're using.

pic related, the interwebs in 2017

This

Vivaldi is comf.

I never realized until now
I can just keep the sidebar open
Like, all the time. It never gets in the way.

is waterfox okay? any way to make it okay if not or am i just fucked and need to go with something new?

Palemoon

Waterfox uses an absurd amount of memory (and never deallocates it), and suffers far more random CPU spikes than firefox. I've not found it to be more efficient in any way, nor more secure.

I'm using GNU IceCat. Am I wrong?

>CPU spikes
havent noticed it, then again i dont watch my CPU usage like a hawk, i usually shut it down when i do my gaymen since my the CPU is old
>never deallocates it
again havent noticed it, but i assume the only way to knock that shit out is to restart the computer?

Don't forget to clear your CAs and start your own whitelist. NSA is listening HTTPS too.

ITT : NSA

Build our own WebKit. I’m pretty sure there’s a functioning GTK implementation on WebKit.org

>keep the sidebar open
I prefer it on auto-hide.

> but i assume the only way to knock that shit out is to restart the computer?
Nah, it's freed when you close the process (program), but it points to underlying design issues when greatly increased resource usage isn't coupled with substantial new / improved features, or better performance. I'm not sure why it does it.

The only significance behind browser marketing and PR statements is to allocate money to the proper channels. No reason to get (((triggered))) about this alone, if that's what you're implying from your image.

oh okay thanks m8

>this
Fuck off

Waterfox.

Would you like us to chew your food for you too.

Been using Wrettle browser for a few months. It does have its own js engine. The browser was made by some folks at CCC.

Icekot

Currently using Waterfox, and intend to do so until there are actual replacements to everything I'm using.

Brave is absolute shit on desktop, though.

i don’t think you know the meaning of that word

Sell all your electronics and go live inna woods for the rest of your life is the only escape from the jew

Chrome

Look, the privacy war has been lost. Its over. Shits done. Might as well get a fast and secure browser out of the deal.

Surf

just switch to water fox or slepnir if you want the same shit as fire fox.

I use lynx. (((GUIs))) and (((images))) are a Jewish trick

>No sync
>That horrible bookmark and tab-handling
It's almost good, but not quite.

seamokey

Same my man, just gets the job done. A bit outdated, but legacy plugins extensions work just fine.

So is Waterfox.

Does anyone know how to save a web page on Brave?
Pic related is what I get when I right click > Save page as on this thread for example. Even if I add .html to the filename it still shows as "Interrupted" on the download bar.
Saving pages is the one thing I miss from FireFox.

What backend do you use (:open qute://version)? Almost all crashes are in the legacy QtWebKit, and you should update to a newer fork, or QtWebEngine.

Also, if it's really a crash in qutebrowser itself, nothing I can do when I don't know about it.

The new Firefox is actually pretty good.
If you disable the legacy addons, it's a fast as Chrome, and the new Compact Theme actually looks nice.

Chrome is botnet and part of Google censorship with their antitrust in-browser adverts.

Firefox is following the same path.

Brave is just placebo and actually worse for privacy. Also antitrust adverts.

There is no good browser anymore when all the companies are trying new ways to control and pre-cook the content like an app rather than an actual browser.

Use a nice capitalist browser like Edge.

Use a fork of the two big browsers. Chromium is fast but it's botnet and eats your CPU and Waterfox is slow but eats your RAM and isn't botnet. So take your pick I guess.

ungoogled-chromium and uBlock. Hasn't had an issue for months.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
github.com/gorhill/uBlock

Is Firefox 55 crashing a lot for anyone else?
It usually crashes when I go to another program or minimize it for a while.

Why do you even give a shit about the politics of it's CEO when they still manage to make the most trusted browser in the industry?

It's not like they cucked the code like Google did to Chrome.

there is nothing left

What's the story behind this?

what happened to mozzila?
i'm using nightly

Qt5 engine and qutebrowser

cyberfox.

I just switched off Brave because you have to overcomplicate yourself to install chrome extensions. And that (not having Coincidence Detector and 4chanX) by itself was not that bad:
- crashed when accidentally taking a browser tab into a new window and putting it back in (happened way too often, it's part bad design part bad coding)
- no functionality to close browser pages like other tabs which would have been very useful (i.e. close browser pages to the right, close other browser pages, heck why isn't there a close browser pages or normal tabs to the left in most browsers? always found that retarded, I generally want to close old tabs which are to the left)
- browser pages are just a glorified separation, you can't have less than 10 tabs per page and the browser will fuck your organization up if you close or open a tab in a preceding page
- always trying to download my torrents itself instead of calling other programs, and always download them where IT wanted to. Maybe there's a way to turn it off in settings, but this was annoying every time.

Firefox is fine

You already made a "FF hate thread" in the catalog

stop shilling

Chrome, obviously, unless you are pedotransexual

No it is not, u faggot

Yes it is, you nigger

IceCat
Waterfox
Qutebrowser

If you told me this is one of those nightly logos I would believe it.

Vivaldi

I use waterfox and its aight

this is one of those nightly logos

who fucking cares if some annoying left-wing fruitcakes do blogs for mozilla? how in the fuck does their annoying social media shit effect the browser?

>muh down with capitalism
stopped right there. kys you commie piece of shit.

Firefox

I use qupzilla for general browseing

Degoogled Chromium.

t. jewish nigger

> 2017
>not using k-melon

racist much?

identity politics, what if your red pilled friends see you using such cucked software

imagine

>Qupzilla for modern web
>qutebrowser for comfy keyboard-driven shitposting
Literally the goditer combo, anything else can fuck off
I don't even have firefox installed anymore

Firefox 58 is the best browser on the market right now

>ctrl+f iridium
Dammit I knew I got memed.

Outdated as fuck.
That pic is like 7 years old.

>now that Mozzila are cucked
So, why it is bad?

>Big Browsers
>A rip off of Chromium with builtin ads to replace other ads
>An actual big browser project
>more rip offs of chromium
>a shitty no name browser using old rendering engine
>Finally another big browser project with actual marketshare
>A fork of above with no marketshare
>see above
>and above

>no mention of chrome
>no mention of IE/Edge

This list is literally shit. You aren't a big browser when your marketshare is less than a percent and all you did was fork off an existing project and put in shitty defaults.

Should I fall for the Pale Meme again?

Yeah, but you aren't serious.

What's the latest meme about Firefox to prompt this kind of question again?

qupzilla

Do people seriously use this? I've never tried it, but I can't imagine a random obscure browser like that being any good.

It is

How do I get videos to play on qupzilla? Nothing is opening.

Look children: a shill.

You could use chromium until brave gets good enough. The only reason I am not using it is because I can't be fucked reinstalling my extensions.