IPhone's are for people that are computer illiterate. That goes the same for people who use Amazon Kindle Fire tablets...

iPhone's are for people that are computer illiterate. That goes the same for people who use Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. I use a Galaxy S8+. I'm able to root my phone, put a 256gig card in for more memory, run any Microsoft app perfectly and even run Alldata pro. All things you can't do on a iPhone. My 2 Samsung Galaxy tabs are also far more superior tech wise than any Apple tab. Between processors and resolution. Example, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has a SuperAmolod Led with 2560×1600 with an Octo core processor. That's eight cores for you who don't understand. Simply put, Android, Google chrome is for people who are extremely technology wiser. Apple is for dummies. Sorry, but true.

>I am validated by my mobile device

thanks for the blog post

Sent from my iPhone.

>I use a Galaxy S8+
>I'm able to root my phone
Sure, if you want to lose 20% of your battery capacity

Projection.

I repair devices professionally and all Android devices besides the Pixel suck ass inside and out.

Just let people use the phone they're comfortable with man, you're no better than those basic chicks who thinks you're a weirdo as soon as they see green bubbles, pic related.

Posted from galaxy s6 :^)

>My PC can play youtube in the background while I browse other websites
>My iPhone can play youtube in the background while I browse other websites
>My Samsung tablet can't play youtube in the background while I browse other websites

I do love the Xperia devices.

You do realize you can split up the screen on a Samsung phone right

>My Samsung tablet can't play youtube in the background while I browse other websites
It technically can but (((they))) don't want you to. You can play it on the background with a subscription to YouTube® Red™.

>uding the smiley with a carat nose

This, Samshit owners are no better than iFags imo

that looks like shit 2/10

I bought an amazon tablet for $40. It reads my books to me. The amazon kindle app on my phone doesn't have a text to speech function.

Also, "SuperAmolod Led" You don't know what you're talking about.

> (OP)
>>I am validated by my mobile device
>thanks for the blog post
>Sent from my iPhone.
Which Sup Forums client do you use on your iPh--- oh wait!

>implies he's computer literate
>refers to storage as memory

0/10

>I have this piece of technology because its for smart people
>I also watch Rick and morty because its for intellectuals

I don't want a computer in my pocket.
The more a smartphone resembles a general PC, the more bugs it's likely to have and the wider the attack surface.
Even the iPhone is too much of a computer for me, but it is a decent compromise.

>Samsung
Enjoy your scrolling lag.

what about me? i use iphone for my reliable day to day work and i use android tablet as a toy. i tinker with android. play with it, experiment with it.

what does this make me?

i use my internet browser

Rise and shine, pajeet.

or any Android device since kit kat

Pathetic

>seeking validation from from someone like OP

>check out my new botnet gais
No thanks retard

The biggest faggot of all for all of this

>You do realize you can split up the screen on a Samsung phone right
Ok, so I have to browse on half the fucking screen? And a lot of times I'll load up a Howard Stern clip on youtube and turn my screen off. Can't do that on android.

im asking for his opinion. what about you? what is your opinion on the matter?

i use a fire tablet, was cheap as fuck, battery lasts a long while, and it's nice to read on. i can load all my own books on it and i installed the google play store on it.

a good deal doesn't make me a muppet.

That's why you root and install NewPipe ya baby duck.

>Too tech illiterate to release you can install Android on Amazon Kindles making them cheap and good tablets
>Has to justify himself with footnote level specs,much 8cores

>Being a retarded and thinks you need root

>samsung galaxy
That's just as bad pajeet.

>That's why you root and install NewPipe ya baby duck.
And how long until NewPipe stops working? Google has shut down things like Firefox, Dolphin Browser, and numerous other Youtube-esque apps from playing in the background.

Me too. Sony ain't fixing what isn't broken.

I'm computer literate. I use an iPhone because I just want a smartphone that just works. I don't want to spend time customizing it, like I do a computer. I don't want to spend time tweaking it, like I do a computer.

Can't speak for modern android, but I tried 4 android phones back when Gingerbread was the norm, and all of them were so bad that I went back to a dumb phone. A few years later, I was given an iPhone 4 for free (which released at least a year before any of the android phones I tried), and I've been using iPhone ever since.

Maybe Android has ironed out the problems that were present in Gingerbread, but the fact remains that they released a product that wasn't ready to be released and used, and it burned me. I'm not willing to gamble a 5th time on them.

I think the sales of the iPhone 8 make a strong case for consumers having finally reached the breaking point in terms of how much they are willing to spend for a new phone. The new iPhones are too expensive and Apple is not listening to complaints regairding things like headphone jacks. Things are a little better at Samsung but not by much, because the new Galaxy phones have the same problem of being too expensive.

Agreed. As an iPhone user, I'm waiting for the SE2. Even then, presuming it costs as much as the original SE did at launch ($350), I will still likely wait a year so that it sheds $100-$150 off the price tag.

Smartphones are no longer luxury items. They are commonplace, and can be had for very little these days.

Depends on what the problems were. Android 5 is trash compared to 7 and ios of ye Olde days of 3rd generation iPhones is too.

>Ok, so I have to browse on half the fucking screen?

Here you go folks, a typical tech illiterate, never used anything besides his iPhone 5s.

This monkey don't know that you can resize screens, so one of them actually can take 90% of the space on screen, and with dat huge nigger dick screen on Samsung, the browsing screen would be larger anyway than your whole s5.

>but. muh iPhone still some how superior
iPhone x proven otherwise

>but Android phones laggy and made from plastic
This in not 2009 anymore

>but. but. we apple users rich and cool
lel, keep telling that to your self.

>but. muh Apple world wide ownership club?
With Pajeets, Muhammads and Jamal's.
Owning an iPhone doesn't make girls desire your ugly weak, fat body and your small mind.

Oh boy thats retarded

? Never experienced this after 2 years with my Galaxy s6.

Please tell me this is real copypasta.

>Ok, so I have to browse half the fucking screen?

not OP and don't have s8.. but I've read somewhere that getting stuck in 80% was just the charging disabled because of high battery temp d/t fast charging enabled..was that true?

What if I want to turn the screen off and continue playing youtube?

Asmr fag detected.

You just download Firefox.

Firefox doesn't play in the background on Android (or iOS for that matter).

>iPhone's are for people that are computer illiterate.

>iPhone's
>illiterate

its just a phone lol
at least girls reply to my blue messages :^

Why do you care so much what fucking smartphone someone else uses? Just how insecure are you?

Yes dumbass, it does.

Go to Firefox and press the three dots in the top right corner and press "request desktop site" and there you go.

This

Yeah? Well, some of us dummies know what a paragraph is.

Mobile devices are for computer illiterates. I send and receive phone calls over WiFi using command-line FOSS utilities on my laptop.

thank you. now I know I should definitely buy a samsung

No you shouldn't, they don't even have microSD support or replaceable batteries.

I too repair tech for a living and you son are talking out of your arse.

Yes, some Android phones are abortions but Apple started the whole sealed unit, non user serviceable, glued up chassis bollocks in the first place.

A faggot

Are you fucking retarded? They have microSD support, and anyone with an IQ above 90 can change the battery on them easily enough.

>They have microSD support,
Actually they don't.
>and anyone with an IQ above 90 can change the battery on them easily enough.
Not without voiding warranty.

Okay, brainlet.

OOBOY LOOK GUYS ITS THE SAMSUNG FANBOY AGAIN

>calls storage memory
>calls others computer illiterate

are you legit retarded?

>Octo core

ITT: itodlers completely and absolutely BTFO

not even a bit of touch lag?

Have a 120fps camera? record yourself scrolling through webpages, doing flick gestures and then watch how long does it take to react to the gestures.

Objectively, iPhones are more responsive than some high-end Androids.

if there is lag its not noticeable. Not to me anyways. My shits butter smooth

>iPhone's are for people that are [...] illiterate.

The irony that this comes from a murrifat who doesn't even know how to pluralize.