>best music player?

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/zykure/deadbeef-fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube

MPC-HC (or VLC now that the former is abandonware)

windows media player

botnet

DeaDBeeF
ncmpcpp

you already posted it.

>DeaDBeeF
this

or MPD if you need network streaming

Which filebrowser plugin?

gitlab.com/zykure/deadbeef-fb

Nothing. You shouldn’t need to listen to music

FYI it's probably the worst part of DeaDBeeF though, doesn't do RAR/ZIPs and crashes on my Touhou directory.

MPD

i really want to import this to foobar theme but it seems impossible since it's been dead for years

1by1

Musicbee desu

mopidy. It plays way more sources than just spotify, tough, including local files.

>metal and anime music

living meme

>romaji
キモい

>"free" software
>doesn't respect my freedoms
Into the trash it goes

Is there a component for foobar that normalises the sound range for your playlist? I have a bunch of music files which have different sound levels

huh? i'm using it right now, what's stopping you from installing it?

>sound range
Meant volume range

What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean replaygain? EBU R128 Normalizer?

Yeah hey that'd be the tic

I thought you meant something more advanced. If you go with a full installation of foobar it comes with replaygain ready to go.

EBU R128 apparently makes things like the radio, and normalizes the volume so everything is flag and ugly. I only used it for a second.

it doesn't install correctly, the layout doesn't come out as the picture. I believe because it works only on old versions of foobar?

/Thread

How do I set up foobar for bit perfect playback?

>literal botnet
>best
lmao

No winamp love?

I used to use Foobar for quite a while but MusicBee just feels more comfy.

aplay

>proprietary botnets
no thanks.

Autism speaks

Winamp you newfag

pic related, nothing as comfy as this

i installed it on my foobar about a year and a hallf ago, haven't updated since, but it works fine. maybe look into downloading an older version?

tips fedora

They all suck one way or another, just write your own.

SPOTIFY

foobar obviously...

Did it do anything particularly special? Because it looks pretty simple. Just make a new version of it.

Audacious with MPRIS2 server on KDE Plasma

What about VOX?

how do you make a playlist in musicbee, shit seem way too overcomplicated

AYY LMAO

Foobar desu

The youtube plugin is the thing that seals it for me. I just load yt playlists and forget about new music

Fuck musicbee and the rest of the botnets tho

i use rhythmbox
hehehehehehehhehehehahhahahehehahhahahhaa

Where did you get this style senpai?

acme+ffplay

Clementine or one of those terminal ones

Ditched Foobar2000 in favor of Clementine recently. Pretty damn pleased with it.

Winamp, fool

Has anybody tried qmmp? I wanted to know what people think of it because I use foobar and people keep saying nice things about winamp but the only cool thing I have noticed are the themes.

Not that user, but i think it's on DA.

iTunes.