What will you do when you get your robot girlfriend?

What will you do when you get your robot girlfriend?

Things I will do:
>Have her cook and clean for me
>Have her read books for me out loud
>play music for me on musical instruments

>Do our laundry together
>Write computer programs together

>Do gardening

>reformat all my computers for me / install arch / gentoo for me while I am away

>collect the cutest anime images on the internet for me so I have a nice folder
>GIMP new anime pics for me and other GIMP duties
>remember things for me since she has perfect recall
>Be my bodyguard
>be my personal fitness trainer
>be my pillow/warmer and love making partner
>Do my taxes
>Drive my car for me if there are not already self driving taxis
>Teach me foreign languages
>I'll hand her stuff I don't want to read and have her memorize it real fast so I can ask her later
>Instead of printing things I will have her hand write them from my words

>Have her amuse me such as singing, juggling, or writing poetry
>Play dress up and choose fashions for her
>Go exploring nature and teach her about the 3d world together
>Plug her brain into my computers pci-e slot to boost my fps
>Plug my phone and laptop into her for charging
>Have her carry heavy things for me

f*ck her

you forgot

>Have her kill me in my sleep

/thread

What will you do for her?

did you not read the op?

>recharge her batteries
>make modifications
>remove unwanted acquired thought patters and memories I don't like from her system
>replace damaged parts

>f*ck
>>>/R/EDDIT

lol

We will share our lives with each other for one, and generally if you read fiction you can understand the plot where I teach her about the world and 3d things and as a learning machine she is curious, and then I die of old age in her arms

>You'll never get stabbed on the chest repeatedly to death by a yandere cute robot girlfriend while laughing happily and uncontrolably

Life is suffering

interesting

my wife liyu is so cute

The future sounds great.

Rim his anus

excuse me

your excused

aaaaa

>He thinks I'm joking

lol

Why would a robot need to regularly do laundry? Unless they leak oil through their joins or something, clothing should remain clean due to lack of bodily secretions and fewer spills/accidents (due to greater dexterity and infrequent encounters with food or liquids).

Why the fuck would I want a mindless drone for a gf
Part of having a romantic companion is the fact that they're independent and thus are their own person outside of you
Oh wait no, that's right, Sup Forumstards need to have literally everything be about them. Sorry, my bad.

>Part of having a romantic companion is the fact that they're independent and thus are their own person outside of you

And that's an IA you literal imbecile.

>Oh wait no, that's right, Sup Forumstards need to have literally everything be about them. Sorry, my bad.
Are you a fatfuck feminist triggered womyn?

What are your pronouns?

Are you r*tarded, what makes you believe the robot GF will be less smart than you?
ironic

>I will modify her to electroshock everyone who will try to rape her.
>Make her wear only bikini.
>Make her walk around NO-GO zones in west europe.
>Watch the show

i will have her read philosophical texts so we can have deep conversations about the human condition

hahaha

This is good bc she'll be the perfect teacher and know the exact intlectual and knowledge level you're at and also how to keep you entertained when she's teaching you; and during discussing

That's not what I fucking meant at all.
I'm talking about the fact that she would literally be designed to love me, instead of legitimately developing attraction.
Trust me, I'm as much a robosexual as everyone else in this thread, but the fucking slave dynamic is so fake and jaded.
If I had a robot GF I'd want her to do things for me, yeah, but I'm not trying to be GOD to her.

Then format her brain you big retard, and try to get her to love you, who's stopping you from doing that?

You can even try multiple times, just reinstall gentoo into her brain and try again.

>but I'm not trying to be GOD to her.
Disgusting cuck.

Ok autist you dont get the perfect life partner you don't have to... I'm sure if you had the robot GF she could teach you in very simple terms why your a dummy.

>God to her
My robo GF can be MY God, what now stupid

I'm so glad I'm not a 2bit dummy whose going to throw away the perfect life for shallow and edgy 'philisophical reasons' lmao

Why the fuck would I do that? Why the fuck would I just FORCE her to love me?
>disgusting cuck
Oh, now I get it. You're one of those faggots that thinks they need to have their GF on a leash or else they'll start fucking around.
Now there's this concept that the rest of us have realized, but I can see it's difficult for a brainlet like you, so I'll try to use small words:
A girl (a person with a vagina instead of a penis) that LIKES you (you know that fuzzy feeling you get?) will STAY with you because she LIKES you.
Now slow down, take a breather, let's try again.
GIRL that LIKES you will STAY with you because she LIKES you.
If the GIRL does not ACTUALLY LIKE you she will NOT STAY with you.

i dont even know what to do with a normal girlfriend. what makes you think id be any different with a robot

She'll teach you

The perfect life partner for you is someone who will bend over backwards to your every whim.
That's not reality. Reality is people are people and have lives outside of you. You're not the center of the universe.

Imagine being this person

You mean someone who has accepted that reality doesn't give a shit what they think and the world is the way it is despite what you want it to be?

I'll have my gf throw you some pennies when we walk past your ranting lunatic self on the street

AND if she REALLY likes ME, I'll be like a GOD to HER.

Get it through your brain you little cuck piece of shit.

I bet you're a fucking beta cuck whose "gf" goes partying with her "friends" at night and you say nothing about it, you submissive beta fuck.

>implying you have a gf

hahahahahahahaha

No, someone who has accepted that is a powerless cuck that will be an alimony paying victim to some cheap whore.

>let my gf go out partying and fuck around
Listen pal there's a difference between being a "muh redpill" head up the ass mongoloid and being a fedorat tipping cuck.
I'm not a fucking idiot.
Now, I couldn't STOP her from doing that, but I can still tell her to GTFO

My robo gf wouldn't do that stuff because she would love each other so much

I want a japanese girlfriend :(

what if your computer was a girl and you were a girl and she [the computer] wanted to kiss you. and you were anime

Listen here nigger.
It doesn't matter what you want.
It doesn't matter what your dream gf is.
It doesn't matter what you dreams are.
It doesn't matter what your opinion on it is.
It doesn't matter what your perspective is.
It doesn't matter what your politics are.
It doesn't matter what you want.
It doesn't matter what you hope to achieve.
Reality is one way and one way only for ALL people, globally. It does not yield, it does not falter.
I am not here to preach what all of reality is, just some things that I know are.
We're all climbing a waterfall, user. It's not gonna stop pouring on you until the day you die.
Get used to it.

Get the Toshiba then

>he didn't see the thread full of stories about girls staying with guys for years even though they didn't care about them just because it was more convenient for them

Exactly, if she loves you she won't fool around.
So you DON'T have to make her your slave, because she isn't some fucking retard that just catches the next biggest dick on the block.
Sentimentality is a thing.

How long until robot gfs?

Not denying that happens.
There's plenty of gold-digging whores out there.
It's just the concept of a few bad apples not ruining the bunch that you all can't seem to get.

There's no middle point fuckwad, it's either complete devotion to you or you become secondary to her, you must become her every thought, she must become your disciple. She has to be willing to KILL FOR YOU without second thoughts. Literal fanatism and devotion.

>somehow I'm a biasless god that knows what reality is better than you because I say so and I'm not a fedora tipping, universalist, edgy cuckloving atheists that likes to feel euphoric deluding himself into thinking he perceives reality as it is, al all.

... wtf i hate litteraly perfect life partner robot gf now ALL MY ILLUSIONS ARE SHATTERED

Wow

I'm a Christian that doesn't even go on reddit. Why is that always the go-to insult here?

And no, you don't need complete devotion like that. Because all women don't just run off to fuck the next biggest dick. A lot do, but not all of them.
Do you honestly believe that they're gonna cheat on you the second you let them out of your sight?

I also don't own a fedora.

it won't smell good anymore

To keep the just washed smell and also she can wear the clothes out of the dryer and give me toasty warm hugs

>There's no middle point fuckwad, it's either complete devotion to you or you become secondary to her, you must become her every thought, she must become your disciple. She has to be willing to KILL FOR YOU without second thoughts. Literal fanatism and devotion.

and you wonder why you're a beta virgin..
"either she is completely devoted to everything about me or she doesn't really love me!"

Fuck, I'm into bdsm and have currently two slave girls and your mentality is just fucked. No girl is going to be obsessed or love if if you are so insecure and cant love yourself.

Fuck off out of my thread annoying loser

I was just describing what the idea woman would be. And it would be really close to what OP said and you bashed.

The numale shit about "omg let her have fun with her friends, shes not your pet xD shes a free womyn!" shit nauseates me to no end.

If your only qualm about what OP said is that it wouldn't be out of free will it's literally a non-issue because you can program the AI however you want it to start. So you can make her into a tabula rasa and see if she develops feelings for you or whatever.

>guise my dad werk at nindendo and i own 100 whorez yo myselve
>ur le beta virgin xdd

Fuck off stupid retard, it's not about insecurity, is about not being a fucking tool. If you're gonna behave like a whore, then go fuck yourself and don't ever come back. Insecurefags actually let it pass and tolerate it.

>What will you do when you get your robot girlfriend?

Install the biggest pair of aftermarket milkers available.

Nice

>not wanting a cute flat gf

The lacking of free will is inherently delusional and not actual love. She doesn't actually care about you, she just does what you tell her to do.
Also not everyone who argues against keeping women as pets is a numale, retard.
If she wants to go fuck around she can do it without being in my life.

Its totally about insecurity.
You HAVE to constantly worry about a girl cheating on you because you think its a possibility. If you actually love yourself and have a girl who loves who you are. There is no replacement for you in her mind because everyone is absolute shit. It doesn't even take much. The bar is so low because so many men are so self involved and immature that its crazy easy to pick up even the hottest girls just by treating them like a human.

That's the advantage of a robot waifu though, she can change her body to best appeal to you like a regular gf would change her clothes.

>i want a robot gf
>describes a slave
i wonder why you don't have a gf

Wait a minute so you're saying that you don't want your GF to have fucking FRIENDS?
You're insecure as shit

tfw u think normies avoid you because of your epic red pills constantly blows their minds but really you're just an insufferable retard who everyone on Earth hates

Hey man.

Well said.

But that's not being a pet you fucking cuckenabler, how retarded can you get?

>The lacking of free will is inherently delusional and not actual love.

If she is able to feel love without free will, is it not love? You gigantic brainlet.

I haven't said anything about worrying at all. I see weird shit, I dispose of her. Is it hard for you to understand?

>I see weird shit, I dispose of her.
not insecure at all. enjoy loneliness you sad fuck.

I like BDSM but man that 24/7 shit is just like parenting, at least with shitty slaves. No thank you, not again.

Yes the robot GFS will have free will, it's part of the spec
Also they will love you forever, also part of the spec

>lelelele insecure lellele

Actually, you naming that word over and over again could mean you really fear insecurity yourself.

Also
>u virgin
>u lonely

What a triggered fatwhale would try to insult with. May I show you the way to twoxchromosomes, Mr. Sissy?

LITERALLY ALL YOU'VE BEEN TAKING ABOUT IS TREATING YOUR GF LIKE A FUCKING PET YOU DESPERATE ASSWIPE

NO SHE IS NOT ABLE TO FEEL LOVE WITHOUT FREE WILL
SHE CAN'T FEEL LOVE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO FIGURE SHIT OUT ON HER OWN
THIS SHE IS JUST FAKE INTELLIGENCE
GOD YOU'RE JUST SO FUCKING DESPERATE TO BE COOL OR WHATEVER YOU'RE USING BARE BONES ARGUMENTS AND GONG BACK ON PREVIOUS STATEMENTS
JUST OFF YOURSELF NOW

Christ mate, you are a wife beater but too beta to get a girl to beat.
This is fucking sad.

oh, you mean those types who will like pee themselves because you never told them to go to the bathroom and they didn't ask because they dont want to bother you and assume you will pick the right time?
I couldn't do micromanagement either. that shit is a full time job and then some.

You're a lost cause, its just funny to see you freak out at this point for being so incredibly sad.

Yeah. Or "down for anything." Which usually means whatever their internal comfort level and wish fulfillment is. And they're poor communicators.

>ultratriggered

I'm not OP you stupid piece of dogshit.

What I said here , I applied it to a human female you dumbfuck.

>NO SHE IS NOT ABLE TO FEEL LOVE WITHOUT FREE WILL

Prove it. If a machine can't be able to be programmed to feel the exact symptoms of falling in love, then what is love at all?

This leads to a philosophical discussion your brainlet won't be able to handle.

>you are a wife beater

Literally what a feminist girl would attack me with. Fuck off feminized cumstain.

>no real argument anymore
If you want to see a freak out, check here

install unconditional love. also install protector instincts and provider instincts. this will give her the same type of love men can only offer you. I can finally experience true love with my robot girlfriend and be happy forever.

that pic wtf lol lmao ocsndugjdoikgsfdçlgkdfgs

Buy an ASMR DLC, never have a hard time falling asleep again.

>Literally what a feminist girl would attack me with.
Read your own post again then, you fit right in the profile. I guess I'm your 'muh feminuhtzees' boogeyman for calling you out.

Here you go, read yourself:
>The numale shit about "omg let her have fun with her friends, shes not your pet xD shes a free womyn!" shit nauseates me to no end.
How does that not fit in that profile?

YOU CAN'T FUCKING PROGRAM LOVE
AIs ARE NOT CONSCIOUS
IT'S FAKED INTELLIGENT THAT'S SO COMPLEX THAT IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING BUT IT'S NOT
THIS ISN'T A PHILOSOPHICAL DEBATE YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TECHNOLOGY DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

DON'T THROW THOSE LAST MINUTE PHILOSOPHICAL BULLSHITS AT ME YOU KEK I'M THE FUCKING THOUGHTOCAUSTER I'LL FLIP YOUR LID HARDER THAN A MONKEY IN A SOUP KITCHEN OF THE MIND

If you don't want someone to have the ability to make choices of their own, then you want a smart object. Which is fine, if that's what you want.

The other user is talking about a girlfriend who actualizes an identity, and becomes their own person, which nessessarily involves the freedom of choice and self determination. That's more like a girlfriend girlfriend.

Easy. Turn on, fuck it, engage self-cleaning mode, when that's done I'll turn it off and stuff it in the closet so I can shitpost in peace.

Self cleaning mode is a must.

ohhh yeah. which is usually being tied up and "rough sex" (-.- )

Lol, you basically are trying to accuse anyone who is trying to help you of being a sissy cuck. Its sad and pathetic.

Even if you had a girl who was 100% worshipful of you, you wouldn't know how to handle her. You basically would grow tired of having to tell her what to constantly do because you are lazy so you would desire for her to be more independent and freak out when she was independent because it would threaten your security. There is no girl who can love you, even a robot.

>IT'S FAKED INTELLIGENT THAT'S SO COMPLEX THAT IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING BUT IT'S NOT
Calm your 'tism dude, we don't even have cat-level AI yet and you're claiming to know how a human-level AI works?

Come to think of it. You don't want a girl. Even from your red pill perspective. A girl is something you have to care for and provide for.
What you want from a girl is what girls want from guys. A provider and someone to care for you.

you want a dude.

So how long until we can fuck the cat brained ones?

This is gonna be less fun when we realize the most advanced AIs for sex bots is like buying your very own hot 'tard and fucking it.