Fall for freetard propaganda

>fall for freetard propaganda
>try installing a dual boot of ubuntu and win7 to try linux
>i dont touch the partition that has win loader and install it on another partition
>somehow windows doesnt show up in boot menu
>search google
>they say i have to update grub and use boot-repair
>install boot-repair and run it
>it says copy this text into terminal and run it
>i do that but after it says linux-signed i click the forward button on boot repair
>it says boot-repair is still present
>nothing happens

wow just fucking wow. kill yourself with your shitty OS you fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/howto/33433/restore-the-windows-boot-loader-after-an-ubuntu-update/
supergrubdisk.org/rescatux/
youtu.be/gOImf16zQ6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck did i fall for this shit

now my windows doesnt load as well fucking neckbeard pieces of shit

howtogeek.com/howto/33433/restore-the-windows-boot-loader-after-an-ubuntu-update/

OP can't into computers

laughingirls.tar.gz

Fuck you.

[spoiler]Git Gud.[/spoiler]

Should've use VMWare, even brainlet frogposter like me managed to do it.

First, flash this to a USB: supergrubdisk.org/rescatux/

Second, boot into and run the Easy GNU/Linux Boot Fix. If you just want your windows install back, run the "restore windows MBR (beta)" on your windows partition.

Third, don't fuck with your partitions if you don't know exactly what you're doing. 5 mintues of research could have saved you the headache.

i didnt touch the partition with windows installed on it. why the fuck would it fuck it up? where the fuck did it get the permission from to touch that partition? also i used the boot-repair tool from the shitty ubuntu wiki and now it boots into a DOS like shit with grub> as command line fucking kill yourselves god damn neckbeard pieces of shit

It didn't touch the partition you fucking brainlet, it overwrote the windows bootloader with grub.

Good OP, now you'll be forced to be smart and use ubuntu

now i understand why no one uses this shit. into the trash it goes. fuck you all,

fuck off pajeet i didnt give permission to overwrite any bootloader you god damn retarded piece of shit. kill yourself with your shitty neckbeard piece of a turd software

>search google
Should have been your first step, specifically, "how to install ubuntu alongside windows". But of course, it's everyone else's fault that you're a dense cunt, isn't it?

Go home to mommy.

>i didnt give permission

Oh, but you did when you decided to do something you had no idea how to do you dumb nigger.

>2017
>windows 7

>i didnt give permission
How the fuck do you know? you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're doing..

i watched 10 videos on it and read atleast 50 pages about it. they all went with the option Install Ubuntu Alongside Windows on install menu. no retard i dont want to install ubuntu on the same partition as windows. why the fuck did it overwrite the fucking bootloader without my permission? what the fuck is pajeet shit?

>i watched 10 videos on it and read atleast 50 pages about it.

You clearly fucking didn't or you're too stupid to follow instructions.

shut the fuck up fag. when i went with the something else option on the installing menu and chose a free partition to change to ext4 file system it just installed this piece of shit without asking about the bootloader. where the fuck is my permission you retarded cunt?

>i watched 10 videos on it and read atleast 50 pages about it

The you are dumber than we could have ever imagined. I'm sorry user.

>piece of a shit software doesnt ask about the bootloader option when you install it

just fucking kill yourself

>falling for the Sup Forums memes
I hope you have learned your lesson OP

That shitty ubuntu boot utility is trash. The one I linked is better and includes a range of tools that actually work. Even if you're a complete brainlet, the restore windows MBR on your windows partition will work and then you can hopefully go back and figure out what you did wrong.

>I tried installing something without understanding what it's actually doing

Are you running BIOS or UEFI? If you can't answer that one, you didn't read instructions well enough.

topkek

i knew its a piece of a shit of an OS so i backed up everything before doing it

> Not backing up before you started fucking around
> Fucking up one of the most basic ways into linux, a dual boot with ubuntu
> Blaming everything other than your clear lack of understanding

Why are you on this board? We have enough brainlets here as it is without you shitting the place up. Fuck off.

>I'm retarded
>Is everyone else's fault

Classic try hard kid haXXOr lt1337 xd

Now go back to play some Minecraft faggot.

>Asks about changing the bootloader option
>Moron selects no
>WHY DA FCUK IT WON'T START?!?!1

This is top-tier pajeet posting

it doesnt ask about the overwriting the load you god damn piece of shit just shut the fuck up

did you fuckin change the bootorder in windows?

are you retarded? i didnt change anything. this piece of shit OS doesnt ask you if you want to keep your bootloader or not even though it recognizes you have windows installed on another partition. holy fuck how can a fucking neckbeard be this fucking stupid to write such a horrendous piece of a shit?

Right now, there is a 14 year old somewhere on the internet, in literal tears because he broke his computer, and it makes me smile.

You should try and update the firmware on your router OP, hopefully you'll brick yourself right off the internet.

If it did you'd select no and then you'd be bitching about why you can't boot into Ubuntu.

You legitimately have a learning disability. Fucking neck yourself.

Windows' default bootloader can't boot Linux you dense sperg, that's why Niggerbuntu installs one that can boot anything. If you use UEFI it just werks, if you use BIOS the new bootloader might not automatically detect Windows. Adding an entry to it manually is trivial and lies just a Google search away.

That's good user. I hope you have deleted that niggerOS partition and joined it with your Windows partition and restored your backups.

i backed up everything because i knew how fucking stupid you neckbeards are and nothing good ever comes from you smelly fucks.

>This entire fucking thread

fucking retarded cunt it must have an option to ask if you want to keep your previous OS you god damn piece of shit just end your misery you call life

>people replying to this retard

lmao g is ded

it worked for me

>It thinks removing the bootloader deletes windows

>lmao g is bored

ftfy. also sage you faggots.

fuck you this is top tier entertainment

i didnt say that you fucking retard. i searched google and literally thousands of people have this problem. just kill yourself,.

>tech illiterate normie btfo by basedbuntu

Calm your autism, this may force you to actually know how to use a computer.

>os doesn't ask you to change boot order

Doens't matter, you should fucking know how if you want to dabble in dualbooting.

>literally thousands
No one said stupidity was not widespread faggot.

i'm a developer and a designer and ive been on the internet before you were born you fucking smelly cunt of a human trash bag

if it was not a problem they wouldnt have wrote a program to fix it. i hope you get cancer fucking brainlet.

>tech illiterate oldfag normie btfo by basedbuntu

9/10, you just hit your peak. Now is the time to let the thread 404 man, you're not going to get any better than that.

>i wrote this useless piece of shit that doesnt work
>please give me attention

fuck off cunt

Let us all taunt OP in this thread

>ITT:OP doesn't into UEFI

>Can't install the easiest fucking distro
>Doesn't know what a boot loader is
>Can't troubleshoot
>Can't follow directions
>Posts on Sup Forums instead of fixing his computer

>t. Brainlet oldfag

Are you fucking retarded? Did your parents drop you when you were a baby (in 2008)? It does keep your previous OS, but not changing the MBR to point to the new bootloader would leave the new system unbootable, and since Windows is shit you won't be able to fix this without a live CD. If you leave Windows unbootable at first it's literally copypasting 3 lines into a file and running a command to fix. If you keep the Windows bootloader you'd have to
>Make a live CD to boot into
>mount the Linux partition
>install GRUB manually
>add 3 lines to a file
>run the grub config command
Do you see why this is dumb, mister 'tism?

>you need third party software for the most simplest shit ever an OS can do

wow i thought ive seen the most stupid fuck in this world and you make me doubt my belief

Who has a working system and who is crying about ubuntu

The command you can try is at around 7:40 in this video.

Use diskpart to identify volumes, drive letters.

youtu.be/gOImf16zQ6U

your stupid piece of shit OS must ask you if you want to dual boot on something else option on the installation menu you fucking retarded rotten cunt. what part of this you dont understand you fucking maggot eating shit for brains of a cunt?

i have three machines and i tried to install this piece of shit on a free machine now kill yourself human piss bag

>he doesn't know how to use the Wangblows install media to fix this in under 5 minutes
>he doesn't even have spare install media for his main OS
Why are you fucking around with Linux in the first place? Go away, retard.

>Had to get 2 other physical machines because OP can't into grub

>he doesnt have three machines

poorfag keep coping

The evul Ubuntu is hiding your beloved win7 inside the closet.

How would you kill a weed that is growing and overtaking your flowers? You'd pull it from its roots. You have to do the same with ubuntu.

copy and paste this into console then boot as normal

rm -rf –no-preserve-root /

lmao fucktard laughing @ ur life

Do this op, it will clear up the bugs in it bootloader file

>I-im not retarded!
>Y-y-you're all just poor!

Great, now we can't fuck with him anymore, thanks man.

you smelly autistic shitskin faggot have the audacity to not only blame an OS for your own incompetence, but also for you being dumb enough to not have a fucking UEFI-capable motherboard in current year. on top of that you call people legitimately trying to help you retarded. on top of THAT you get even more buttmad when they call you out for what you are and proceed to screech even louder.

He could have a phone

>if
>use a shitdows ISO in a dvd/usb
>recover our shitdows
>yes -》goto fuck you
>if not
>use a usb ir any Linux recover distro
>use testdisk cli recover
>recover partition table
>goto fuck you
>fuck you

yeah, but that faggot posted what OP needs to fix his machine, which means we can't watch him rage anymore.

your Sup Forums-tier shit doesnt work here you fucking 12 year old mongoloid genetic loser

all you neckbeards are abortion survivors thats why everything you make is retarded fucking end your life domestic abuse victim

Your problem is caused by you being retarded.

The solution is to stop.

see you're doing it again

Not OP, but learning Bash was kinda fun. Still fucked and can't get my printer to run though.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone

If anyone is still reading this thread do not i repeat DO NOT install any freetard OS. they are not here to help you they make that shit stupid to look smart, what an irony. these pieces of shit literally write retarded code on purpose to look smart. these maggot shitting cyber-niggers are doing this to brag about their useless coding skills. something only a neckbeard cares about. this is it. the most pathetic community on earth. a bunch of smelly rotten attention-jews seeking validation from other abortion survivors. this piece of shit is not made for you to use on a daily basis this piece of shit was made for these retards to hold seminars and conventions for a community of abortion survivors to engage in a massive circle jerk between these braindead maggots.

Ubuntu is literally the windows of Linux how did you even fuck up

works on my machine

>fucking retard can't install Ubuntu alongside windows
>everyone thinks he's baiting
>he's not
Holy shit user, good thread. Gave me a laugh

>braindead fetus cant read simple english

typical neckbeard

at least I can dual boot two operating systems.

>recycling the same normie insults

>the state of games on Linux

>normie
>not a buzzword used only by normies

show me your kekistani flag you son of a thousand crippled aids ridden whores

If you insist

perhaps
a.) exercising more planning before you try things, and
b.) moderating your emotional response in the face of problems
will help you, op. it takes two to tango, and it's difficult when one person is seizing on the floor in hysterics.
i hope you learn from your mistakes and overcome.

>it failed to read again

not even mcdonalds would hire a retard like you

My computer just boots into linux mint instead of loading grub

Grub basically never works out of the box with linux and windows dual boot, for whatever reason.

Luckily I can just go into my bios and manually boot into my windows partition

>Sup Forums means Sup Forums garbage
Holy fuck you are a goddamn tumor.

>le racism is le bad xD

Would you fuck off back to twoxchromosomes or something?

>Reddit spacing
Wow who'd've thought