Would Sup Forums love the iPhone X if it didn't have the notch?

Would Sup Forums love the iPhone X if it didn't have the notch?

No.

Sup Forums loves nothing.

Sup Forums is anti-Apple so no matter how good the iPhone is they will always prefer cheap shitty Android phones

>iOS
Fuck no. It's 2017 and iPhone still need iTunes for playlists, a third party app to play webms, and there are no jailbreaks or sideloading apps so enjoy paying for crappy software.

I'd like it like on the picture. Is that an option?

/thread

I only use webms on Sup Forums and the app ''The Chan'' has perfect webm support.

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind

I'd prefer it if it were smaller. Maybe if the SE 2 had that screen, and no notch, I'd be happy.

>Paying for a Sup Forums app
This is why nobody takes iOS seriously.
Enjoy going on any site with webms on Safari and see a "can't play" icon.

dunno about the rest of Sup Forums
but yeah lose the notch and i'll take it
jobs hated compromised design, x spits all over his ideology

/thread

>Sup Forums isn't a hivemind

Still way too overpriced considering that Note 8 does more than iPhone for less money.

>being poor

Nah it's still Apple botnet garbage
We probably wouldn't make fun of it as much though

Yes, it's called an iPhone X

not a matter about being poor, it's a matter of not paying for free software that's worse than other free software.

>there are no sideload apps
Haha

no, they still managed to fuck up the "nobezels" meme with rounded corners and quite obvious bezels all around plus the notch just makes it laughably awful

Sideload Fortune with impactor.
Get the deb, unpack it, build the paylaod, zip it, rename it to ipa

iphones are phoneposter filers

you mean dis?

Real talk I fucking hate iOS but the typing experience on iPhones is so much better than on any Android it's not even funny

I hope you're joking. Typing is laggy with a iPhone in some apps. Especially filling out captchas on the Sup Forums mobile site with Safari. Meanwhile on my nougat S6 it's flawless.

No because it's a gimmick made just because it was possible to do so. I can't imagine using this phone in a comfy way.

>Would Sup Forums love the iPhone X if it didn't have the notch?
No. If it had a keyboard on the other hand and a sane, pocketable size and an OS for grown ups on the other hand…

>thia can be done by a software update

I bet people will try to jailbreak it just to get this look.

It's £50 less....

I'd be fine with the notch if apple hired better UI designers and had made the top bar black with rounded white corners on the screen below it.

I'm not a fan of the bezel either.

Hey, Apple Customer Service employees! This isn't your internal memo system. Cut it out with the attempted psyop and buy Thinkpads, ya fuckin' nerds