Homescreen thread

I was never interested in those threads but I want some ideas how I could improve my phone xperience.

Recommend me something. Also recommend me useful applications I should try.

Is Firefox still usable? I switched to Vivaldi on my desktop because FF always crashes, I rarely use my phones browser. Should I switch to Opera? I use Opera Mini when I'm on mobile.

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/4Bgkwv.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using xing xong browser mining your data to china

firefox focus is good for android.

try firefox developer edition on desktop

r u avin a giggle m8

Sony music player is pgud. I use Via for my browser.

kek.gg/i/4Bgkwv.png

muh minimalism

>living in Germany

You need to give that phone to Ahmed

What icon pack is this?

sexy

Please rate, I really want your opinion and suggestions.

VERY nice!

Thats cool af, how u do that user?

KLWP. I’ll try to screenshot my configuration.

Is there a widget that lets me create shapes , like a cross to divide 4 different apps?

I can only think of drawing on the wallpaper.

uwu

The Emoji ruins it. Delet dis.

So each app text is created like this. You can set the colour, font, size and, most importantly, the position (you can see the tabs with the different categories of settings)

(to be continued)

In order to make an app appear on pressing the text, you go to the ‘TOUCH’ tab. Next it lets you select the app to be launched.

Nice, i think you did well!

You did this all via your android phone?!?
Im about to give this a go!

nice, how u did ??

The rectangle border is set similarly, with options of thickness, colour, width, height and position. The pink border is one rectangle which I set to only have the border displayed, the blur is another one which is filled.

And here is where I set the background (in the main menu, where new elements are individually added). Also the emoji was a .PNG that I added in a very similar way to the text.

You how to use this with multiple pages?
I want the shapes to stay on the homescreen.

Well, since I only have one page, I don't know much, but the text is THE wallpaper, part of it.

How did you got the partly blurred background?

I created a second rectangle with the same position as the pink border, set the setting in the ‘paint’ tab as ‘fill’ instead of ‘stroke’, and the ‘FX’ tab as you see.

Thanks user.

The ES File Explorer icon looks bad, maybe you could change it to a generic Files icon.

Cool, I stumbled across it when fooling around.
You use an image with Fade Out animation, with the rule Before/After center.
This is just what I've been wanting to do.

This app is fucking great.

Emoji is retarded, pink is out of place, font is random doesn't fit with the rest, and looks huge.
Serenity
Looks okay, but like the other user said look for a generic folder icon.

Adult reporting

LOL
Nice meme, friendo!!!! ^_^

Normie tier but frankly i like functionality, i assume google watches everything i do on my phone regardless

Methinks is god, you retarded faggots

no bully pls

>Yahoo
>Google
>Microsoft
>Apple
botnet/10

I keep my home screen clean and simple.

Excuse my shitty wallpaper though, it changes daily.

The Sony player is the best I found so far.
These look all the same.
>9
Which application do I need to create these? I never really dedicated much time to my phone but this looks tempting.

Klwp

Been the same for like a year.