The iPad Pro revolution is here

The iPad Pro revolution is here.

By far faster than the competition. Revolutionized by the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.

Will you take part in the revolution or be left behind?

I got a 9.7'' and now the new 12.9''

the stylus loses battery life really fast and also by itself, when not in use

procreate is amazing, it just got updated to iOS 11 with an insane update, however it's not for serious work to the same extent as photoshop which allows you to do many more things

surface is better for professional work however iPad Pro provides an incredible user experience

Toss it out the window

I have the 10.5 one with the keyboard.
Is the pencil really worth it if I’m don’t use my iPad to draw? What are some benefits of using the pencil on the iPad for other stuff than drawing?
>tfw now has HDR support from iTunes and Netflix
Amazing screen, slap in the nuts how neither of the new iPhones has a 120Hz screen.

I have the pencil and I use it only with procreate and nothing else

oh and you can use it for note taking and all the typical stuff you probably can think of

Thankyou, but no

I find it useful for note taking. If you don’t take notes or draw then it’s probably not worth it. I prefer using it instead of my fingers in a lot of cases when navigating though.

Where the mouse cursor at? When will they add it in? iOS 12?

yeah but for note taking you could use a 5 bucks capacitive stylus since pressure sensitivity is not crucial

Way slow my current computer and less software.
Muh revolution

>way slow my current computer

Sure, if you have a brand new 1k+ computer.

>can't launch custom programs
>revolution

iMac 2013

>can't program his own app and pipe it through appstore

lmao applel shill

I type a lot faster than i would write using that pencil so it would be pointless for note taking if i already have the keyboard.
I’ll eventually get one if i can find a good deal on it i suppose.

>pay bucks to applel to use my own apps
lel you big cuck

>he really dat poor

do the useless cunts offer system-wide handwriting recognition yet or can you only write shit in certain apps?

>no mouse so you have to touch the screen if you want to do something not covered by keyboard shortcuts
Really revolutionary.

Shill harder
iPad 'Pro'+iOS=KEK

If you are the CEO of a $800B+ company, you’ll need an iPad Pro.

You can’t be the CEO of a $800B+ company without an iPad Pro!

Applel won't let me my loli browser come in appstore.

>surface pro

It’s a worse tablet than an iPad and a worse laptop than an actual laptop.

I don't get the appeal of the iPad pro at all. It's a crazy expensive tablet with admittedly good specs. But the OS it ships with and overall limited capability knee caps the tablet entirely. I mean at least with a surface, you get windows and the ability to do some Adobe work or something.

Apple will have to produce something over than a Toy to get me away from the Surface Pro line

white bezel phone is the worst ever invention by apple.. I fucking hate it...

But can it run linux applications?