The future

me on the bike

Target rich environment.

botnet irl

Person of Interest: Irl

Chink masterrace

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/01/facial-recognition-china-beer-festival

The Machine

Chinese police have used facial recognition technology to catch (political dissidents)criminals at a beer festival.
We can't have terrorists and threats to community harmony, like pic related, getting away again, now can we?

Looks like security cam footage.

Maybe you should try getting out more.

In almost every store all the cameras feed into some marketing software that tells u where ppl stand how long they stand there fore to gauge product interest and customer line up turnaround time and all this other shit. This is just the bigger version of that.

OpenCV with random text next to people and vehicles

The new ubisoft killer app, Eat Dogs™

I've got you in my sights

Literally person of interest.

>vertical video
not even gonna click on that shit :)

The text is saying if the object is a vehicle or not, if yes, the type and colour of the vehicle; if no, the age, sex, and the clothing of the pedestrian.

moron

that is quite frightening

> every vehicle's license plate is matched and tracked
> every face is matched to a cloud database and its GPS position registered
> this GPS position is matched with any cell phone records at that position

Elon Musk's idea of automated killing drones with laser isn't that far fetched. do you think they'd miss ANY human a> with computer target recognition like OP b> with a laser

pic related. how can they miss a human if they can hit a mosquito mid-flight?

This is the future you chose.

Its the machine silly! Make sure your number isn't on its list :^)

B-but user, I already did my best to stop it. 失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した

That is actually fucking scary. However, (and I'm not doubting this happening) laser tech would need to evolve further to be able to kill humans.

I think its called "sensevideo"

It just needs to blind you, and you will be interrogated and executed on the ambulance after calling it.

It obviously already can but it needs to work out the power consumption issues and ofc the size of the units for portability

>Hitting a mozzy mid flight

Where can I get this magic tech?

Lol you don't need the laser to physically kill somebody. You use the laser to mark them, then use conventional weapons to kill the marker.

Damn. I expected to see guro(the original Sup Forums content) and got some fancy botnet.

It's to track "terrorists"

Something that has been around for years now. Chinks aren't the first ones to show this stuff off.

The future my friend.

pattern recognition

The rat attack the eyeballs, but it have to deal with the balls down there first.

It's the nightmare future of Sweden, among other places. They are currently implementing a national camera network backed by a national facial recognition and license plate reading system. This severely limits where you can go without being tracked and registered in a big database.

The regime claims this is to "fight crime". Sweden's line between dissidents and criminals is pretty blurred since saying the wrong thing about immigration or other subjects makes you a criminal.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what that means.

>Fire away coward!

OP has not read pic related.

reminded me of this

looks like aimbot

Shut up botnet

Samaritan

Source for the video?

They just want to keep you save! Thanks to this system you have never have to fear anyone breaking the rules again. Try not to hurt your head thinking about this again, look - your favourite show of fishcenter is on air. Today might be your lucky day and youll finally win a chance to call in live

Pol is always right

Machine vision

Just go to your uni and ask one of the cs grad students there 10 times out of 10 he is asian and can tell you how this is programmed

Welcome to Communist China. I remember that the CCP installed shitloads of cameras everywhere, especially in Urban cities and a lot in Azerbaijan. Even personal wireless ones are being monitored by them.

They make the NSA look like fucking Amateurs at this point, like this is some Watch Dog shit.

Then again, this could always be edited.

>Sweden
Put on a burqa/niqab and you're good. I'm not even trolling, muslim-friendliness may turn out to be a great thing after all.

At work we're just getting started with electronic surveilance. We bought 160 Dahua cameras last week and the plan is to hit 700 cameras in 2 years. For now we're just doing dumb surveilance but the dahua dude showed us some fancy shit like face recognition and automatically following people/cars based on some rules.

The Machine a best.

Wow, UK is doing it too

No right to privacy outdoors tho amirite haha

No, you don't. Not in a public space anyway, that's why you don't get arrested if you record people in a public street.

Wow, it even shows you their sex.

inb4 fags complain that the botnet don't assign them their made up genders

The machine was good, but samaritan's evil.

>wtf is this shit?
The Future AKA the present

Man that lorry just went full-on killdozer mode, I feel for the cyclist because he just gets WHAMED by a street light.

Why not? Vertical video fits on screens better.

That, OP, is comfy to the max, feels good to know that a person like me who's never done any harm and does his best to make society better can be safe from the scoundrel that roam the streets my taxes pay

>that guy that almost made it but got scorpioned by the lightpole.
Fuck.

Nigga what? What fucking screen is taller than it is wide?

shit just noticed, that shit must've fucking hurt, why didn't the fucktard hear the fucking noise that an accident like that makes, and then dodge to the side instead of trying to outrun it like the retards in prometheus?

Its real time objec detection (is one of the sofwareYOLO)
you can do it with a decent gpu at 30 fps ++

Automation is unnecessary in such a task, it's not like it would be a highly involved mass volume system, and if it was is easily mitigated by hiding. Warfighting, while enhanced by machines and the involvement of technology is a fundamentally human task, as such it won't be automation but remote operation that will perform tasks such as these.

When you need a supermassive and indiscriminate culling of the organic population automation will heed that call. Otherwise humans will use machines as they have.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/01/facial-recognition-china-beer-festival
Post more examples of this please

a smart phone when holding it normally, you fucking dingus.

You are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
It was designed to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...

>tfw watchdogs becomes real

It doesn't see me, I'm their friend, literally watched from their facilities as my wife's son brought two male (male) friends home and practice sodomy on my wife's boyfriend's bed, now thinking of turning the kid into my trap

If anyone has the webm of the dude just killing muslims and other degenerates I'd appreciate

I recognize that reference

>the absolute state of China

And then people here are screeching for intel processors

>stand behind a poll
>fool the system

What's wrong little anime girl? doesn't that itch?

I think its time to learn hunting and farming.

unironically kys mobileshitter

Because people under the influence of fear and adrenaline are composed and reasonable.

kill all cia niggers

I realise most aren't, but every fucking time I run into a nigger walking towards me I just fucking sprint without even thinking twice, also when I bike somewhere I always have the paranoia that everyone's out to get me, which can be considered retarded, but I have yet to be robbed of my bike or or ran over by a car, and I've been in fucked up situations

Oh hi Terry

>unironically saying this when the desktop market is the one committing seppuku

This graph doesn't even count smart phone apps, which sidestep the regular web.

>lorry

Insert this graph into my peehole

there's one that is a complete montage and not this edgy catter to christianity shit

What is this

Sorry kid it's not 2013 anymore. We are in a real fight against degeneracy. If you aren't an actual conservative you need to stop coming to Sup Forums.

WHAT IS THIS

I don't hold political or religious (or non-religious) values at all, I just feel like it'd be someone else thinking for me if I just go along with the wave, which is no different from libtards who are the epithome of hipocrisy (swear they are progressive, and yet will threaten and kill anyone who doesn't hold their beliefs)

we need to round up everyone who films vertically into gas chambers.

But user how will I get awesome videos to play on my portrait monitor as a comfy background if no one films them?

kill yourself

How can they even tell who is who like all chinese look the same damn

why do you think it exists in china but not in white countries? Automation is easy when it is done from the get-go

Not just vertical video.

Vertical phone recording of horizontal screen. (the absolute state of millennials)

>exists in china but not in white countries?

Dude, here in the Netherlands we have hidden cameras in billboards that automatically log the gender/age/etc. of people looking at the ads.