>haha le epic clever neither but instead android answer

right

will iPhone x users ever know what time it is

Left

left is steves job vision
right is poo in the loo vision

Left has more personality.

Left, right is just lazy uncreative shit

Left is horrible, right is definitely an improvement, but they still need to improve a lot.
>that settings logo
>that photos logo
>that game center logo
gross

Left of course. Flat ui is cancer.

>no widgets
>comaparing a wall of logos to a few years newer wall of logos

>no a bunch of icons like android

>widgets
Hello virgin.

Neither. Fuck Apple.

The clock icon tells the time

Neither, iPhone 3G is and always will be my favorite phone of all time, and it's original os.

OK well I guess the left.

Right.
Skeuomorphism and glossy shit are disgusting.

this but the left just looks cleaner

This one

Left all the way.

Fuck it. Almost 7 years since major design update, and I still prefer left.
I heard
>muh baby duck
>muh you'll get used to it in no time
arguments when ios 7 was released. But I fucking didn't.
Those gradient icons are disgusting, so little contrast my eyes hurt. I can't even distinguish one icon from another, they are all the same shit. This thin fonts are barely readable, overall look are childish and stupid.
REEEE
I'm not even baby duck, I admit e.g. win 7/10 design > win 95, or android 5+ > android 2.x, or kde 5 > kde 4. But ios 7+ and newer macoses is an utter joke, it does't fit in my head how shit like this even real. Fucking appel, fucking customers, fucking niggers reeeee

right

It's a lot easier for me to determine the function of the app with the left's icons

calendar : right
photos : r
cam : le
weat : le
clock : r
maps : l
videos : l
notes : r
reminders : both shit
stocks : right
game center :l
news: l
itunes : meh
app store : r
compass : r
settings : shit
safari : l
phone : shit
mail : r
music : r
time 4g etc : r
bottom icon placement : l

Left has quality.
Right looks like no effort went into making it.

Only correct answer

Right looks like something I "designed" in 2006 in paint.net

left
home is the best right has, but the whole interface is horrible, white and shit

left
>rest in peace sweet prince

so it's true Sup Forums has no goddamn taste
the right is better but it's starting to look dated and will need an update soon. gradients a shit

typical nokia users, incapable of following simple instructions

Left didn't age well, but it still looks good and it has personality.
Right looked nice when it came out but now it has aged and it just looks really dull

Well, at least right's iTunes Store and App Store still looked decent, now look at these pieces of shit

Left.

>game center logo on the right is just a bunch of bubbles that don't clearly define what the app does by glancing at it
This is just poor design. The user should be able to glance at the homescreen and immediately tell what does what without even needing to read the app name. It increases the overall speed the user can navigate the UI with and better familiarizes them with the system.

The photos icon is also shit on the right.
>durr lets just, like, make it a color wheel dude
Newstand and Passbook on the right also look way too similar. Everything else on the right is fine, but doesn't have quite the same liveliness that left does.

Steve Jobs, even though he was a massive faggot in his own right, at least had some taste. Nu-Apple is a disaster with design, both software and hardware wise. Five models of the iPhone, iPhone X has a stupid fucking indent, the clock and battery icons don't even align to the indent on the iPhone X, webpages don't fill up the iPhone X, all iPhones since the 6 have had a gay bump on them, Mac Pro was a trashcan, iOS 10 and 11 waste so much fucking space it's unbelievable, Apple has barely done anything new aside from the Apple Watch, etc.

Nu-Apple really needs to die. Tim Cook was a mistake, he's a great example of why you don't let literal faggots run your company.

Honestly look at this shit.

Obviously right is objectivity better with regards to function, but left has a cleaner more natural design. IOS was redesigned because all the reviewers back in the day were bitching about a boring OS. The 2D minimalistic design of Ivy is pretty good. MS tried it first with windows 8 but of course apple actually pulled it off.

That Newsstand icon on the left... dear god is that actually real? That's can't be real. Fuck flat design it's nothing but trash, fuck muh nobezels, fuck muh curved edges muh round corners muh no 3.5mm FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE