Different Gender, Different Result

Sup Sup Forums. I am a CS student at UIUC. Last year, when I was still presenting male, I applied to Google. Google took way too long to get me through the interview process, but I still got to placement stage before I withdrew my application and accepted my Microsoft offer. I come out as a trans woman, changed my name, started HRT. I did my Microsoft internship, and got a return offer. I went back to school. This fall, when Google reopened their application, I updated my resume with my new name, better GPA, more cool projects, and Microsoft work experience. I apply to Google again. I get rejected without a single interview.
I hope they have a good reason for this. Maybe it's bad luck. Or, it's a systemic failure. Anyhow I thought Google was better than this, and I am deeply disappointed.
In case you are wondering, I am the type of girl who builds a quantum computer in her dorm. Also, I suck at english.

nice pasta

Because Google will never hire women again after their lawsuit over equal pay. Now that traps are normalized, they can hire them as women and pay everyone a different male wage

Tough luck, transfag

Suddenly it all makes sense to me. Companies that profit from smart people heavily support transgenderism because this way they can hire men with male brains and male IQ and yet claim that they are hiring women.

/thread

>I come out as a trans woman, changed my name, started HRT
Seek medical help. You are not a woman.

>builds a quantum computer in her dorm
How many qubits? Is it annealing or are they entangled? How'd you handle the cooling and decoherence?

Sup moot
Are you actually homecoming the little girl now?

>I withdrew my application and accepted my Microsoft offer.
lol
it's the same company. you just accepted a lower place on the ladder. microsoft will be looking to place you at google

>I come out as a trans woman, changed my name, started HRT.
They support faggots, but only the ones already worth a lot of cash, with experience. You, as a new hire, would be too expensive with your trans needs, and not necessarily turn out worth as much.
Enjoy LGBT "support" done only for public image, and double standards. Best luck in transition.

google and other tech companies are interested in the perspectives of other people. someone who has equivalent skills but a different demographic background brings with her (or xim or whatever) a different perspective that catches edge cases they otherwise wouldn't catch.

of course they're more interested in a transexual person than a guy, all else being equal. a trans person is acutely aware of privacy concerns and the need for the ability to be anonymous or pseudonymous online without that being compromised. they can speak with authority about things like that.

call this affirmative action if you want, but it's not that different from turning down a competent systems expert in favor of a machine learning expert. they're both subfields of CS, but google has need for more ML people, so they're going to get people that correspondingly fit the bill.

by the same logic google should hire pedos for their security team

don't give them ideas user

you don't really think that line of reasoning follows, do you?

Nice blog post faggot

Nice made up story. If you get past the interview stage you they have your record on file and you don't have to do it again.

pedos offer a unique point of view. a pedo is acutely aware of privacy concerns and the need for full disk encryption without being susceptible to dictionary attacks. they can speak with authority about things like that.

Google employ average programmer women and end up as this because average women hire because affirmative actions tried begins equal top programmers.

okay, if you're absolutely serious, here we go:

- the characteristics you mention can be gotten from people who have other reasons to be concerned about privacy
- pedophilia is illegal
- pedophiles are reviled by society and certainly not a protected class

the line of reasoning i offered wasn't carte blanche to go to the most ridiculous end you could think of.

>in her dorm
>dorm
I bet you moved from Bousfield to Wassaja as soon as you could

Don't fall for the b8 guys. There is a near carbon copy of this thread on /sci/.

the entire concept of "protected classes" is inherently anti-feminist and oppressive, classifying people into categories with different rights is deeply regressive

prove me wrong