Sup Forums, why the fuck aren't we talking about SESTA?

Sup Forums, why the fuck aren't we talking about SESTA?

Quick your jerkin' to thinkpads, and discuss shit that matters.

stopsesta.org/

Bumping this because its SOPA 3.0

Americans want it, they voted for Trump and Hillary who both would think this is a good idea.

And it's important. No one seems to care, though. :/ I hate this shit, happens every time. People will start caring at the last second.

I don't think either of those people have anything to do with this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, their main concern is backpages. What the fuck? Attack the entire web, all for a single site? Such a sham.

It's written by several of the companies that own Hillary and the people who own Trumps cabinet and ministers.

Those same companies own every politician that would have won.

sesta sounds retarded, like a faggot trying to learn spanish and fucking it up.

chekd

>SESTA, SOPA, PIPA

They all sound retarded, user.

They don't strictly speaking own Trump. Trump did not rely on them and don't owe them anything and they would not have owned Sanders if the democratic party had not done their shady shit and let him win. But Trump knows little about technology and seems to be OK with less freedom. I guess Sanders also knows little, but at least he thinks the ISPs are up to no good. Hillary was the only one who was owned by these companies most who had a chance were not directly owned by them.

QUIERO UNA SOPA ANTES DE MI SESTA

It's something new every year.

I wonder what's next.

it'll probably be SALIDA or something

UMA DELICIA

It's because they all end in A for "act" which makes it sound like Spanish

>Trump knows little about technology and seems to be OK with less freedom.

Indeed. We should really have leaders that do understand. Instead, we have politicians that are all 100 years old.

I just had a thought.

Lots of people enter tech because they think there's good money in it, and there usually is. There's good things to do, as well, and you could potentially help thousands, or millions of people. But I think that profit outweighs the good. Same applies to politics.

SALIDA CONFIRMED FOR HORSESHIT BILL OF 2018

No, they will likely say yes to this... Trump is not as moved by what people think. People complain no matter what he does so he has no way to check what people think so he will likely just ask his cabinet or colleagues

>they will likely say yes to this

Which is why we need to put up a fucking fight.

Not me, I'll just laugh if it goes through. It doesn't affect me... Places like Wikipedia, Sup Forums and Facebook would likely move out of America so they don't get legally punished by what the users do or say, but I don't care about that. Sup Forums is owned by a Japanese man so he is even less dependent on America. It would also make it easier to get jobs here outside of America.

>Sup Forums is owned by a Japanese man
Are you trolling?

Did hiro stop being a nip?

SOPA DE BOTNET

U M A
M
A

Just let it all burn, the patient and opportunistic shall rebuild from the ashes.

Bump you better post this on Pol as well. I am sure they will talk about it.

When did he stop being Japanese?

>SESTA sounds like siesta
>sopa is soup in spanish
>pipa is sunflower seed in spanish

Really makes you think.