Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Do you really need to show off your gay pride THAT badly??

I am straight and have a gf.

Sure you do

Looks like Christmas at my Grandma's house.

>a shitposting thread died for this

>He used the financing option to get all this shit

you spent too much money

I didn’t. I am thinking of using financing to get the iMac though. I do have the cash to buy it up front but if you can spread the cost out interest free over 2 years that is clearly an objectively superior option. You’re actually saving money by using financing.

>2 years
>but if you can spread the cost out interest free over 2 years that is clearly an objectively superior option

have you bothered to look at the available interest rates? The only way i could justify the financing if if you use it, pay half of it then pay off the rest in a few months but 2 years is absurd.

He literally said it is interest free. He saves money accounting for inflation

You just got scalped, kek

Please update your picture man.

You can get interest free financing on an iMac for 2 years.

Considering the risk free rate is positive that means you’re saving money by availaing of financing versus buying up front.

>straight
>spends thousands of dollars on homosexual accessories
If you just bought a gay flag and butt plugs then alright, but all that?

>what is opportunity cost

Dont care

>Apple "Pencil"

They really are geniuses of marketing, aren't they?

"No guys we're not going to call it a pen. That's what EVERYBODY ELSE does. We're APPLE. We're special. We want people to know that when they buy an Apple product, they enter a new, exclusive class of human being. So let's call it a "pencil". It sounds different, artistic, refined. Everyone will lap it up."

>Myriad Pro on the iPad Mini box
>San Francisco on every other box
Ree
Steve Jobs wouldn't have allowed this

He would not have allowed the "pencil" either. He said no to ideas involving stuff like that hundreds of times and explicitly said never.

He also said no would would buy a large screen phone and that Apple wouldn't make one. And he said the iPhone wasn't going to have an app store because it would be too difficult to manage.

So he wasn't a guy who never changed his mind. I don't think he would necessarily have been against the pencil. He was against a stylus as the PRIMARY input device. And also he was basically just saying that on stage in order to hype up the iPhone - I doubt he really was that much against styluses, but he just saw Apple's internal demonstration of multi-touch (which they originally developed for a tablet product, which would later become the iPad), and thought "we're using this". Then when he was on stage, he had to big it up.

But on things like consistency and perfection, he was an absolute stickler, which is why I think he would have made sure that all of Apple's current products use the same font on their boxes. But then again maybe it was the same story when they switched from Garamond to Myriad in 2003. But I think that transition happened much quicker. They even updated the iMac G4 so that the original models had the iMac logo in Garamond, and then they were updated (but it was the same product) to have Myriad. Pic related, all of these were released within 20 months of each other, look at the different font for the iMac logo. But the iPad Mini in OP's pic has been out for a few years now I'm pretty sure, and they haven't even updated the box to have the new font. I doubt Jobs would have stood for that because he was such a perfectionist.

*He also said no ONE would buy

the new apple font makes everything look like a bootleg of itself

OP here. I am the guy constantly shilling for apple. I get paid with these products - I have the last laugh.

nice light

So sell them to dumbasses who'll buy them then