Does Sup Forums think I should get a foldable keyboard?

Does Sup Forums think I should get a foldable keyboard?

I travel a lot and carrying around my Razer BlackWidow has become a pain in the ass.

I'm thinking of getting pic related for travel as I could fold it up and easily fit it into one of my backpack pouches.

I could also use it as an onahole...

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pe_171930_254875270_em_1p_0_ti
youtube.com/watch?v=I6Qi0nUiIXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's easy to roll up and move, but the feedback will be as awful as a MacBook's keyboard, it wouldn't even compare to the BlackWidow.

As for using it as an onahole, don't.

It's terrible as both keyboard and onahole.

Get 60% instead.

If u get one, get one with round keys and as small as possible, its easier to hit the key on first try

no they're fucking shit

just get a tiny mechanical memeboard

Have you tried the latter?

Worst keyboard I ever used in my life, I don't even care about using a chiclet or any other type but that thing was just horrible

How about you do this. KYS.

Just get a 60% keyboard instead. I have one of hose roll up ones and it is the single most unpleasant keyboard experience I've ever had. I'm assuming you're referring to a laptop as your travel computer, in which case the membrane shit and awkward hand position is still better than trying to use a roll up keyboard.

If only it was bluetooth...

mykeyboard is fucking massive for no reason
it was a free one and its a super 'cool" gamer keyboard

theres a ton of unnecessary stuff on it
I just want to shave the top and bottom and sides and flat out remove everything to the right of f12

They're shitty, keys feel like mush. If you ever went to a school that put membranes over their keyboards to keep kids from spilling shit on them, think of it like that but worse. I've deployment them in a single use case where it made sense - a gross anatomy lab. Just because they would end up getting covered in unknown liquids and bits and pieces of people, and had to be easy for a deiner to clean. It worked well there i guess, I didnt have any break and were easy to clean. Something makes me think rolling them up constantly would not be good for them however.

Are there any keyboards that are like an external blackberry keyboard?

No... Just... No...

Those are fucking terrible. You wont enjoy typing on them.

Hey OP you know they have portable computers now called laptops right? Have you tried using one of those?

I once bought this one ebay and they forgot to ship me the CD for the driver, so what I had was a shitty $15 keyboard with no way to use it. They tried to say it came with it when it didn't.

>I could also use it as an onahole...

All these faggots suggesting using a 60% keyboard have obviously never tried to use one as an onahole.

There are better alternatives. Such as:

amazon.com/gp/product/B018K5EJCQ/ref=pe_171930_254875270_em_1p_0_ti

I had one of those given to me as a silly gift. It was super uncomfortable to type on, and failed after being rolled up/unrolled only a couple dozen times.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has more than a 60% dick

It can be, the BT modules are cheap as piss

I'd even take a MacBook keyboard over that piece of trash.

Get a Logitech K380.
It's really small and carriable.
I actually enjoy using it.

Bluetooth saves you from the cables as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6Qi0nUiIXw

>No spacebar
>No enter key
>No :, Ctrl, or Meta key
Literally garbage