/bst/ Battlestations

Thread about to die. Whats your next purchase? I'm gonna get new smaller monitors that can be vesa mounted

Other urls found in this thread:

fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/node-series/node-202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/10. How do you like the KRKs? I was gonna get them but I found a great deal on my LSR305s.

Next purchase is probably going to be a mixer.

Next purchase was the lsr310s, but now saving up for a car.

Theyre plenty satisfying. but the look got old quick. I thought I'd like the yellow longer than that. It looks cool at first but it doesnt fit with the rest of my hardware.

what monitor sizes?
a 32 with 24s?

two 19's and a 27.

Well, time to hop on this one.

>Glass desk
>marine corps
>literal fucking gun.

Otherwise nice. I'd say get a better desk though.

New angle new me

Not expecting anything really

Gettin' in early this time. Desperately need an updated pic. Had to RMA the shitty LG monitor, but at least the one they sent back works properly, I just still don't have it set up all organized-like.

10/10.
I assume your monitor is mounted to the wall?

Such minimalism. Love it.
8/10

I have $1800 in credit card points right now from wasting all my money building a C5 Z06 Corvette race car. I'm going to build a Threadripper 1900x build with 64GB DDR4, 512GB M.2 Samsung Pro, and a GTX 1080 Ti.

I was going to get a new desk this paycheck but I spent all my money on anime instead.

Fuckin' hate it when that happens.

Ultrawide is nice pretty nice. Might switch to Linux/Windows dual boot soon. Too bad KDE neon and Nvidia don't really mix so I might need to find something else.

That's a big desk 7/10
Comfy, don't like the drapes though 7/10
Very nice, wish I had nicer speakers even though mine are fine I guess 8.5/10
Simple but alright 6/10
Cramped and cluttered attic(?)/10, is that cum in the mason jar?
Wish I had less wires like you 7/10
I'm all for anime, but contain your self 5.5/10 for cleanliness and organization

I understand your dillema, I have a miata myself and Its hard not to sink all my money in it. Instead ill just sell it and get an FD Rx7. When I finish my degree ill get a 911

>no numpad
Commit Sudoku
>those books
Fucking pleb.

>but contain your self
I don't see a reason to contain myself in my own bedroom.

I like having my small-ish 21" 1080 monitor, but it's a waste considering what I'm running. I'd like to accompany it with a 27" 1440p 144hz monitor and use the 21" for multitasking. Also, new SSD

programing Python on WinDERPS what a raging faggot nigger

laptop fag here, got the 2nd monitor for free, its 720p and big so not very good for text but it works.

>ITT Faggots
>huge fucking faggots

Hnnggg 911. I need to buy a house before I buy another car at this point. I went through 5 new BMWs, two I did Euro delivery on (E92 M3 and F10 550i). I've wasted way too much on cars. I need to look toward the future first. Once I have a house, I'd be torn trying to obtain a 991.2 GT3, or just buying a legit prototype racer, like the Radical SR3 RSX or the new Mazda NP01.

In the mean time, want to upgrade the O'l PC to do more dev work on and make them big bucks.

desk?

Ooga Booga Ugga Fugga OOH OOH AH AH! *picks fleas*.

moved back with my parents for now, they're mostly childhood books that I haven't touched in years that just live on that shelf
fair enough, carry on
not really sure, it's some drafting desk that's technically my brother's but he doesn't have space for it at his place so I use it for now, brand is a Comf-Pro I guess

ey yo boye is that an springfield oper8r? im having problems containing my freedom boner right now. plus we're yellow lamp bro's ^

>
>Cramped and cluttered attic(?)/10, is that cum in the mason jar?
No but soon, also it's rice I use to hold incense sticks

it's the cozy user
I love seeing you every time
I hope you're not a dick or too depressed

Whenever I'm given a chance I'll update my CRT to a Trinitron. Meanwhile this is pretty cozy, tho I might want to get rid of the mouse, it's too high for my wrist.

i want to get a dac for me headphones, but rip.

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!

Trinitrons are a meme.
They are one of the worst high res CRT's but people like the brand.
Look out for a mitsubishi diamondtron.

Currently quite happy with everything so nothing to buy.

actually pretty good, not cringe at all

lol

>rubber fruit
Noice.

Nice setup. What chair? What monitor? is that an xbone controller?

Classic!

Nice.
What's your chair? I want one.

Thanks user. The chair is H&M Aeron with the tuxedo weave fabric, can highly recommend but it's pretty expensive.
The monitor is Dell U3415W and has been serving for couple of years already. It's alright, nothing fancy; 60Hz and no adaptive sync. UWQHD is awesome and replaced dual monitors with it. Steam controller.

Next purchase will be a new desk. I have it since my 6 years old. My triple monitor doesn't fit in it without a mod and after many year of rage on CS some crack on it.

>tfw I probably wouldn't even be able to afford the keyboard

thanks my dude,
I'd say I'm neither of those things so it's all good

upgrading from 1080p to 1440p very soon

Node 202 buds!

do you shove those cactus up your ass

>tfw going to uni again after years of being a NEET
>tfw I have to move my shit to another city but still come back with mom on weekends
>tiny room, shitty desk, cant even fit my monitor and good speakers on it so I just use headphones all day
>moved my desktop PC so all I have on the weekend is a 10 years old laptop
>seeing my desk so empty makes me incredibly sad for some reason, is like a friend died or something
I can´t get comfy like this

Wow, that's incredibly pretty. I might do something myself when I eventually redo my office.

That's a big desk, what is it and where did you buy it
Looks awesome, do you have any other pictures in brighter lighting?
>scarlett
my dude!
love the studio monitors
How do you cope with 1u backspace? It drove m insane when I used to use the model f 84 key at
That looks freaking awesome, I wish I could mount my monitor like that
Get a mech keyboard and it'll be perfect
What do you use the macbook for
Why not just get an LED monitor? What is the point in a CRT?
scarletts are reasonably priced, pick 1 up user
Aw shit I need me one of those lava lamps
Beautiful, 10/10
I'm picturing this with a wider and deeper desk with all three monitors on an arm mount. It'll be great!
HHKB's look comfy as fuck don't they? I use an OG Pro 1

>Node
Distro ?

>How do you cope with 1u backspace? It drove m insane when I used to use the model f 84 key at

I have pretty big hands so its really easy for me to reach the keyboard, I can cope with it

What was your deal with it?

Carboot sales lava lamps £1 each.
The big orange one was 50p!
Get yourself to the charity shops m8!
If you go home reguarly you'll drop out it's why i'm miles from home.

On a standard keyboard I always hit the left hand side of the backspace key so with 1u backspace boards I always hit the backslash key. I ended up just modding it to a standard ANSI layout cos it drove me insane. HHKB layouts I can get used to pretty quickly, but 1u is too small for my liking.
>carboot sales
God I miss those, I used to always go to my local one on a sunday morning. They start them way too early now though.

I like the simple nature of it. It's clean looking and does the job, but that keyboard is fucking ridiculous!

I'd go crazy with a 17' but the specs on it aren't that bad at all. Your area is very cluttered, clean up pls :(

stylin as hell but that painting seems out of place in such a modern and minimalist setup

cute monitor, really wish I had a hdd toaster like yours. I like the look of your desk too.

sleek as hell looking setup, and you have patrician taste in controllers my friend.

There half 5 flat every sunday morning!
Go looking for one thing come home with something else unrelated but just as happy!

a bit soulless but i find it comfy nonetheless

Chassis.
fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/node-series/node-202

>Why not just get an LED monitor? What is the point in a CRT?
low res gaming and high refresh rate.
San Andreas looks better 640x480@120Hz than FullHD on a LED LCD.
Also real blacks. I'll surely jump ship to OLEDs when they start showing up in displays and 120Hz gaming displays.

>cute monitor, really wish I had a hdd toaster like yours. I like the look of your desk too.
Thanks user yours looks cozy too
The local electronics chain both develops and imports low-cost electronics, I got the HDD dock for 30€. It's not china-prizes but it comes with warranty and it seems pretty solidly made. Can use 2 HDD's of both 2,5'' and 3,5'' at the same time thru USB 3.0 and then it has a hard cloning feature but it takes forever and only works when the recipient drive is the same size (or bigger, I assume, might screw the partitions tho).

good luck with uni dude

What is your distribution ?
How to fix on the desk ?

I'm not him, I'm his Node 202 buddy from above.
And I don't understand, fix what? What desk?

Ever back up into your printer?
wow fancy. does having the led lights behind the monitor help at night or anything?
>corvette
>not a GT-R
>tracktimes.jpg
I can't agree with your tastes, but i admire how everything is actually organized.
Is that like a drafting desk? Also nice monitors.
Any reason for not having the monitor straight on?
simple. I like it.
Professional/10
How stable is the alex drawers vs having just legs?
I recommend getting some monitor risers, They'll help so you dont have to angle your monitors so much

He's asking how to case is affixed to the desk.

>How stable is the alex drawers vs having just legs?
A hell of a lot more stable, I can wobble the desk on the right hand side a little bit whereas my main desk on the drawers don't move an inch.

I'll probably have to get some later on.
You got the kitchentop right? do you oil it at all?

Yeh I have two Rasunda Oak countertops, both of which have been waxed but not oiled.

Same shit different day.

clean and tidy, but a little barren. Still dig the layout.
Always one of my favorites 10/10
Love the lighting and layout, looks cozy
Thank you for serving. Looks cozy
Cluttered but utilitarian. I dig the aesthetic
As far as looks you win the thread
Looks cozy but a little too weeb for my tastes
Looks clean and cozy I like it
Simple as fuck but looks comfy. Except for the gun obviously
I use the same backround. Nice layout too.
Cluttered but still good layout. I dig it
Simple but still cool looking, the crt is nicely placed
Love the lighting and layout.
An explosion of nostalgia. I like the look but I'm confused by your speaker placement
Still best bait of the thread
>Genelec monitors
Fucking nice
Cluttered as fuck but I like the monitor layout
Super fucking clean and cozy. Looks kick-ass
Good layout clean looks
Vintage as fuck. I dig it
Also vintage and clean after
Color clashing, but I love the layout
Clean as fuck
Clean as fuck

Now show that terrible cable management.

>buying a mouse that isn't a high end logitech in 2017

I hope you'll be nice to me

panasonic batteries? you disgust me user

Looks cozy af.

Is that a custom back piece? The weave looks cool

HM Aeron

(Needs more shelf space)

I want to fuck you

I'd probably sleep with you just get access to that setup, looks freaking great aside from not having a sony trinitron tv

what do for job?

>Get a mech keyboard and it'll be perfect
I got rid of the mechanical keyboard and now it's pretty ok

Any reason for not having the monitor straight on?
Yes

>Simple as fuck but looks comfy. Except for the gun obviously
>he doesn't like guns
and we don't like you

Ghost Reveries! My man!

I wish I could find a trinitron that's a decent size, but I'd invite you to sleep with me user if it meant having someone around for some co-op

wait was spud the bad guy or something? i cant ermember at all what he did on the show

how did you attach the drawers to the countertop?

I do everything from the comfort of my couch.
Even tho I do have dual 1440p 144hz monitors, I prefer doing everything on my 4k oled. Not to mention my better speakers over on my tv setup. Switching between pc, bluray player and streaming music over spotify is a snap. Gaming is great too, I have a gtx 1080 and games like GTA5 look way better then it would on my pc monitors.

the real reason why I stay on my tv most of the time is [spoiler]my pc desk is smol, cramped, and I have shitty bose speakers over there.[/spoiler]

you really need to treat the side wall and behind the ls50s. You're getting some serious comb filtering on the right channel.

atrocious speaker placement

They're not permanently attached, I use hot glue to keep them stuck to each other though.

Fair enough,
and there isn't anything wrong with guns, except maybe the lime green handle you have.

my recommendation is use the ikea STOPP carpet stick stuff. I have it between my alex and limmon top, once you got some weight on it, it won't slip at all. Not like before where it was like a damn slip and slide.

spud is ok, spud is harshly and wrongly viewed by society

I used similar stuff back when I had the linnmon tops, those things were so damn light they just moved all over the place. The wood countertops are really heavy though so you don't have as much of a problem.

switched back to black for you. my chair is technology

>this chair i'm posting is technology