TN panel

>TN panel
>Craft the saturation up
>Tell friend it's an IPS panel
>"It's so gorgeous! I told you to get an IPS panel, they make a worlds difference!"

IPSfags are audiophiles of monitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Sony-FD-Trinitron-WEGA-KD-34XBR960-34-1080i-CRT-Television-/112558592351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good thread

how do i get rid of the image persistence on my shitty panel

Meanwhile one glance at it from a low angle will reveal all its hidden ugliness.

>friends change angle slightly towards said TN panel
>colors shift like crazy
>"Oh nvm it's a TN Panel"

See

>have your eye level at the middle of the screen
>the top of third your screen is visibly darker than the rest
Yeah, fuck that shit.

You don't even need that much angle to notice how shit TN are. Just slight ~20 degree will kill the color/contrast.

I know cause I have IPS/TN monitor with me.

reminder

If it's constant why does it have a frequency?

its a constant frequency

the frequency refers to how often the picture (i.e. the lcd pixels) is updated, not the backlight. the backlight is constant while the pixels may change color.

Why're CRTs still so superior after all these years?

You can literally see the color shifting at the top wave bottom of the screen when you're sitting right in front of it, you dipshit

Electron beams are fast

I still waiting for CRTs to return as an "imagephile" accessory with shit like $1k per monitor and $200 VGA snek cables.

>$200 VGA snek cables.

That could actually make a visible difference.

I could dig it. Are all crts good or is there a specific brand and model I should look for?

>poorfag trying to justify his $90 TN 1080p monitor

A good CRT is going to cost you more than the highest end OLED panel, it's not worth it.

Just wait until AMOLED response rates improve.

I bought my TN 1440p 75hz screen for $220 off Amazon deals so I feel pretty pretty.

Lol could I just get away with buying a thrift store panasonic instead?

I would legit buy a 1440p crt for 200hz overclock. I moved away from 1080p except on my laptop and phones.

I don't understand how the fuck can there be motion blur on the screen if there's no motion blur in the source video. Or does it only apply when you vigorously shake your head?

That sounds awesome.
I basically only use my desktop for rendering cad and some casual videogames and my 1080p dell ips is boring so I'm probably gonna look into that.

by the way, do cathode rays actually fuck you up with xray or has that been fixed?

>yfw 1080i crt's with hdmi exist
ebay.com/itm/Sony-FD-Trinitron-WEGA-KD-34XBR960-34-1080i-CRT-Television-/112558592351

There's a good chance you're retarded

>Just wait until AMOLED

I too look forward to my monitor having irreversible burn-in in a year after purchase

Same was said about plasma screens in the early 2000's.

And plasma screens never when anywhere as computer monitors.