Guys

guys

I have just moved to UK and noticed that muh thepiratebay doesn't work here, also ISPs are supposed to report every user that downloads copyrighted files?
How does it work here? Are people really being sued here or it is just scaring them, so they pay for it instead?
I use virgin media fibre, and can't change it, if it matters.
I download only music and shows, no software.
Sry for stupid question, I lived in a country that didn't care.

Should I just use some kind of vpn? If yes which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalmusicnews.com/2017/01/10/uk-isp-piracy-warning-six-strikes/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6524495.stm
rbt.asia/g/thread/61165896
theguardian.com/uk/2007/apr/12/ukcrime.humanrights
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_CCTV
telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9064107/Talking-CCTV-cameras-to-be-turned-off.html
dns.yandex.com/advanced/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Search for pirate proxy and use a vpn

Change your DNS.

PIA VPN

I mean, I know how to access it, I am concerned about what happens if I actually download from there.

I used to live in Poland, where it was okay to download copyrighted media as long as they didn't include licence, which means I could legally download music and movies and couldn't get sued, if I won't sell it.

Literally nothing happens and nobody gives a shit. Not even every ISP blocks it. It's not like Germany where they'll rape your arse for it.

>moves from a decent country to the worst one in Europe
What the fuck are you doing?

Oh yeah, because so many Polish people love it over there and never come to the UK.

I download stuff pretty regularly though it tends to only be tv shows and older movies...i dont bother with cams, only stuff thats out on dvd and even then most modern cinema dosnt appeal to me that much. Probably downloading 4-6 hours of video every week and ive never gotten into trouble. I dont seed though, my paranoid ass thinks that if im actually distributing stuff it might be another story. As for accessing tpb here inblighty, I use opera with its built in vpn and have no trouble at all.

We have jobs.
Go back to Sup Forums

Do I have to pull out the map of terrorist attacks to show you the empty spot in the middle where Poland is?

If you can't find a decent job in Poland this means you're a human trash. This won't magically change after you move to UK.
Enjoy being culturally enriched.

If you use a vpn, theoretically you are fine

Cleaning toilets I assume.

Are terrorist attacks the only criteria on which you judge the quality of life in a country?

SURRENDER YOUR KNIFE

no, there are much more things

explain your pic

Just use Tor Browser. It's free, and better than a VPN anyway.

Can confirm, Poland fucking SUCKS

You're not allowed to carry a knife. Not even small multitool used in work. You can go to jail for that.

>using public trackers

Go back to Ukraine Aleksey

Fucking hell, what a pussified society. How do they even prepare food?

explain. Are you the same welfare queen who's mad about lack of social services in poland?
you're right, Poland sucks for you. Go to UK and drain their money for being a human trash who can't find a job.

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck is that?

A leftist.

There was no terrorist attack in Portugal.

Modern Britbong

A photoshop

You can earn 1000£+ a month minimum wage cleaning toilets in UK while in Poland it will be like 300 euros a month. Honestly when you go to Poland on toilet cleaner wage you can have a very, very good time back home.

>300 euros
Except it's a lie. And you completely ignored the fact that living costs in Poland are about 4 to 5 times lower.

So your criteria for quality of life is based on how few brown people there are in your vicinity and you would be perfectly content with living a wageslave life on the brink of starvation as long as there are no scary mooslems, gotcha.

>wageslave life on the brink of starvation
You're delusional.

The minimum wage in Poland is 2000PLN, that's about 560 dollars. It's not much in US nor in Poland but you can make a living out of it without any problem, the living costs aren't big compared to western countries.

1983 Turkish embassy attack in Lisbon

How did poland manage that?

That's between armenia and turkey, the embassy is considered territory of the country represented in the embassy.

Explain why I should listen to what someone who bases his entire world view off cherrypicked Sup Forums infographics has to say on the subject of delusion.

They kept the subhumans out.

>So your criteria for quality of life is based on how few brown people there are in your vicinity

You nailed it, and I'm not even Polish, I'm Spanish.

Keep being a moorfucker though.

This. Totally retarded choice, kurwa.

>not using AAISP as your ISP
You probably don't have IPv6 either.

Get a seedbox, m8.

Seriously?

If I were to inmigrate to Poland and I'm white, would they accept me?

I want to live on an european country with no shitskins on it.

Go back, cunt.

BrexitBaby detected

Just google "pirate bay proxy". There's dozens of them, and at least one of them will work.

The total legal power that ISPs have over here regarding illegal downloading is literally "strongly worded letter" tier.

digitalmusicnews.com/2017/01/10/uk-isp-piracy-warning-six-strikes/

>mfw they forced ISPs to block all torrent sites and then two years later start trying to specifically block torrenting

I'm sure that went well. Even normies know how to get around it.

Virgin Media blocks some torrent sites by default, they're legally obliged to. There are tons of mirrors that work but personally I'd advise running a VPN as the governments war on "muh terruhrists" is only going to get more ridiculous.

Theresa May was using one of the recent "terrorist" stabbings to push for encryption bans, I think that tells you all you need to know about internet in the UK.

On the plus side ISPs don't give a shit about torrents, I'm on VM 220Mb and I've never been throttled or got a letter.

There's a specific exception in the law for that, lad.

>it's illegal to carry a knife in public without good reason, unless it has a folding blade with a cutting edge 3 inches long or less

Read - Swiss Army knives are completely legal, assuming that's what you mean by a multitool.

delete this

Just use pirate proxy like any normal person

I live in Poland. I'm a typical 22 year old. I got a typical IT job that allows me to live how I want. I don't starve. In two more years I will buy my OWN (no credit bullshit) house.
Oh, and I don't visit Sup Forums. Anything else, cuck?

UK WEEB COUNTRY CONFIRMED

SAKs are from definition knives with "hidden blades". Anything that has a hidden knife is illegal.
Try again, brexitboi

hidden blade*
SAKs count for some retarded reason as butterfly knives

They're not. The only SAKs that are illegal are ones with locks on the blade. Normal ones are completely legal.

People at my work download everything constantly. With all the budget cuts to law enforcement, even if they catch you, there won't be anyone to come after you.

t. my bike was stolen from right in front of a CCTV camera and the police just shrugged and openly admitted they wouldn't bother even watching the video

nice source you got there, retard.
>The only SAKs that are illegal are ones with locks on the blade
so the only ones that are worth any attention. Enjoy your shitty 3rd world SAK "designed for UK restrictions" that can close itself during work damaging your fingers. Nice law you got there.

>we have jobs
>muh Sup Forums
Nice try kid

>tfw CCTVs in UK have built in speakers that the police can use to order you to stop and wait for their arrival
Ie. for throwing trash on the ground. Britcucks think this will save them from refugee terror attacks

DELET

>l-look at how not mad i am posting all these smug animes
Sad!

Nothing.

I've been torrenting both legal and pirate torrents for well over 7 years and nothing has happened.

And no, I don't use a vpn or socks5 proxy.

your lack of argument is stunning

I have literally never seen this, and I live and work in London.

Also if you litter, you're subhuman trash. The fact that you used that as your argument is telling.

Enjoy living in 1984 and being watched 24/7.
Stay contained from the rest of EU.

That's not evidence. All our CCTV is 640x480 analogue trash, I refuse to believe a council would spend money on a better system.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6524495.stm

It's crazy how fascist European countries are when it comes to piracy.
I can download shit all day here in America and no one gives a shit.

That's cute
rbt.asia/g/thread/61165896

Also, if your face isn't visible on the CCTV footage, it can't be used as evidence.

but it can be used to stop protests before they even happen. Britcuck police is known from doing this.

>aaisp

have fun with your bandwidth caps.

theguardian.com/uk/2007/apr/12/ukcrime.humanrights

Pilot project that never hit mass adoption, I can barely find anything about it and all the results I can find seem to be "we're too afraid to physically confront chavs so we yell at them through a camera instead".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_CCTV
>nothing past 2007

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9064107/Talking-CCTV-cameras-to-be-turned-off.html

AMERIKEKS

It's cute you think that doesn't happen in every first world country.

I work in london every other month and I just crack random wifis from my download needs. Also it has been years since I used any form of internet access that could be tied to a physical device mac address or credit card so I'm not really worried.

The security guys at my work also monitor CCTV for other places, and if someone breaks in there, they can yell at them through a speaker. Most crime is opportunistic; it's easier to just run off and rob somewhere else once you know you're being watched, even if you know they can't stop you.

Maybe the government and police don't use this technology, but it's definitely in use elsewhere.

Brit here, he's right and you're a retard.
Swiss army knives are perfectly legal here, it's flick knives that lock that aren't allowed, regular flick knives are legal if they're below 3" long.

Crying "lol citation needed" isn't an argument.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in businesses but I've never seen it in a public space.

There's a reason why the generic length limit is 3", it's so they're legal.

>mfw cheap zombie knives are banned but high quality historical replicas of massive swords are fine

The block sucks but, if it hadn't been introduced, other stronger laws would have been instead. It was kind of a compromise, and it's an open secret that it's trivial to circumvent.

I suggest you hire a cheapo seedbox to do the actual torrenting, and any web proxy to access TPB and find the magnet links. Keeps everything away from your home connection.

Kek, this. Just learn how to webdev and enjoy comfy ~2k yuros per month in a country where you can live like a king for ~500. Eastern yurop is one of easiest places to live in if you are willing to do IT for big corps.

Have fun washing dishes and ACTUALLY living on bring of starvation sharing apartment with 5 """people""". You will not be missed.

>but high quality historical replicas of massive swords are fine
Not if you sharpen them

there are still a few ISPs that don't capitulate.
I'm with origin and can access blocked sites without issue

You may get a warning from your ISP if you upload a popular movie. That's pretty much it.

I've got 3 so far because of my genius sister and just ignored them.

Also, skytorrents is not blocked by mos ISPs here

Change your DNS to this:

dns.yandex.com/advanced/

>It is illegal to bring into the UK, sell, hire, lend or give anyone the following:
>swords, including samurai swords - a curved blade over 50cm (with some exceptions, such as antiques and swords made to traditional methods before 1954)

>this means it's ok to own a katana as long as it's old as shit or made in the way any decent price katana is made

UK law is weird as hell.

german law is weird too. you can't have a wrist brace on a slingshot for some reason, but pepper spray and stun guns are fine

>swords, including samurai swords - a curved blade over 50cm
Pretty sure this doesn't cover replicas which come unsharpened. And yeah all laws involving weapons are pretty weird, generally we don't see people carrying weapons here and I like it that way.

I know odd/inconsistent weapon laws bother the Amerifags on here but I've been to the states, fired weapons and honestly I'd rather not give the more idiotic people a method to kill anything so easily.

You can buy sharp swords of pretty much any variety from UK based vendors. I assume it's legal.

>curved swords
>CURVED...SWORDS

trust me, you don't want to move to poland

i have many friends that move from poland to my country and all of them never want to go back there, it is a shit hole since young people can't find jobs in that country and some of their laws are downright slave labors for young workers

>tfw your country is so shit even terrorists don't think it's worth their time

The foods available are almost all pork based, this is quite the deterrent

No-one cares. Been seeding dozens of torrents for years, never used private trackers or vpns/proxies, absolutely nothing has happened so far.

Your friends are retarded. It's actually piss easy to find job in Poland if you are not a retard. Obviously if you have no skills, education and drive to learn anything then you will struggle. See this guy is not making this up, people who work in IT can often afford house/flat of their own by the time they are 30.
But feel free to prove me wrong, what employable qualifications do your Polish friends have? Truck driving license or advanced certificate in dish washing + diploma in history?
Frankly living in Poland was never easier than it is now, given you sell your soul out to some foreign corporation and have right skills.

But you are not wrong in one regard, I would not move out to Poland myself too. Unless it's moving from Ukraine or something like that, where average salaries are lower.

Well let's talk numbers then, what is the monthly wage you get?

Get out my country you benefits scrounging parasite!