Please be stopping to use AdNauseum sir

Please be stopping to use AdNauseum sir

Other urls found in this thread:

dazeinfo.com/2016/02/02/google-bets-big-mobile-ad-revenue-desktop-ads-2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop making duplicate threads
inb5 ban

Please explain to me why would you use an addon that deliberately clicks on ads? From a privacy pov you'd want to not get in contact with those domains at all, let alone clicking on them.

> (OP)
>Please explain to me why would you use an addon that deliberately clicks on ads?
Autism and ignorance. Powerful combination.

I was serious. This addon seem to fuck up with advertisers, which I'm fine, but also seem to fuck up with your privacy.

there is no privacy, you have a secret profile at google whether you like it or not, it is up to you to either obfuscate it or leave your IoT dildo data intact

It actually improves your privacy, since advertisers and data collectors have no idea what you're actually interested in, since your computer just clicks everything it's offered.
The algorithms that decide what you're in to depend on what advertisements you click, how long you view them, etc.

So am I. Some people just want to cling onto something that empowers them. They want to feel like David slaying Goliath, even though they aren't doing much that hasn't been happening for years by pajeets in click farms. AdNauseam is a stupid idea. You can't fight Google. All you can do is cower in fear. Use a VPN, care for your browser fingerprint and don't use normie sites.

dully noted shill, now do fuck off

It seems like no one can provide an answer as to why or how this addon is useful. If anything it is very bad from an individual's privacy. You're better off with uBlockOrigin, or even ABP, and simply blocking the tracking domains.
Use Tor and / or OpenVPN when possible and where needed. Don't fall for these meme addons.

it creates chaos and distrust amongst advertisers and google / competitors.

There you go. Now stop shilling so hard

>advertisers and data collectors have no idea what you're actually interested in
Well, they don't have any idea now either since I'm blocking connections to their domains on different levels (DNS, router, hosts and lastly uB0/uMatrix). Why would I do that? Clicking on all ads? And potentially making money for someone who's hosting those ads? Nothankyou

You don't have privacy anyway if you are using anything involving Google ads or services at all. The point is you get to cause harm to ad companies at the cost of a minor privacy impact.

Fucking read this
I don't even know if half of this is b8 or people just love talking about shit they don't know.

It actually improves your privacy, since advertisers and data collectors have no idea what you're actually interested in, since your computer just clicks everything it's offered.
The algorithms that decide what you're in to depend on what advertisements you click, how long you view them, etc.

We'll memed. Bonus points for no arguments or sources, as expected.

It creates chaos for them but also helps them a bit with profiling me. Cutting their connection makes me staelth for them. I think I'd rather be stealthy than having a somewhat identifiable profile.

you're perceverating. Do you have a head injury?

because the advertisers get charge way more and it's proven google has been reimbursing them since they are false clicks.

you will never manage to block EVERY SINGLE THING. scripts, ads, requests, there will always be something (or you'll break sites and have to enable some of them anyway). eventually, they will get some info about you, just less.
with adna, they WILL get info about you, but any real info will be obfuscated by a gorillion fake information, and make profiling impossible.

lol you're not even trying anymore are you?

>Sup Forums
>mods

this nigga.

>anything involving Google ads
Which I block. Completely. And their tracking means, even if I end up with a half broken site.

>a minor privacy impact
Nothankyou. I'd rather keep my privacy high and let them do their job on normies.

Absolutely not. But most of them yes, which is a lot better tha clicking on all ads and trackers on all the websites I visit.

Keep doing your useless activism, and I'll keep using uBlock.

ironically, the same can be said of you.
"it doesn't work!!! really!!! i swear!!! just trust me it doesn't work!!!! don't use it REALLY I PROMISE IT DOESN'T WORK DON'T USE IT!!"

The point is to harm the advertising companies, the only privacy you lose is giving them clicks in the first place, but the info is inaccurate so it doesn't natter anyway

>explain why adnauseam is better than ublock and why you should use it
>LOL GOOGLE SHILL XDDD

how about investigating a bit or are you such a mentally challenged person that you cannot read documentation from GIT?

>to harm the advertising companies
I'm totally fine with this. But not with this:
>privacy you lose is giving them clicks in the first place

I can see this working thwough some peer-to-peer connection, and always having 10 different IPs clicking on your ads. I wanted to say Tor IP's, but the Tor network can be realively easy filtered, so p2p would be a better solution.

But with one sole IP? No, you're trading too much for some satisfaction.

>me : adnauseam is superior to ublock because [reasons]
>you : WOW GOOGLE SHILL [STOP TRYING TO TELL ADNAUSEAM IS BAD!!!]
>me : [explains the situation once more, that I defend adnauseam]
>you : investigate on why adnauseam is good instead of being retarded

user are you mentally retarded? or am I talking to a bot with premade answers?

dazeinfo.com/2016/02/02/google-bets-big-mobile-ad-revenue-desktop-ads-2015/
Google is not going anywhere. Feel free to waste resources. I'm just not going to incentivize people to do the same on a hunch that I'm doing something to stop a billion dollar corporation.

Stay calm

and

Click ads

>open up VMware
>hook up a bunch of cheaply running OSes
>install adnausuem on them
>connect them all to the internet

thank you shill

do keep up bumping our threads!

You're causing thousands in damage and they don't get any information that can actually be used to properly track you.

>IP gets banned

>2015

stopped wasting my time there.

>normie doesn't know what dynamic ip's are

1. We will not cease our use of Adnauseam
2. Shilling against it will get you nowhere
3. It IS working, and well
4.???
5. Keep calm and continue using Adnauseam until Jewgle either dies, or changes its evil ays.
6. That is all

>they don't get any information that can actually be used to properly track you
Yes they do. They still get what kind of sites you visit. For instance mostly technology oriented. Or political news media sites. They still get this info, and I'd rather not give it to them. Which is whay I said that if there was some sort of p2p way of doing this, always 10 or so different IP's clicking on my ads (those IP's changing on every page). Now that's something I'd use.

7. Shilling against adnauseam now bumps our threads

>entry level shitter doesn't know what a range ban is

>unironically thinks ips are served in the same way in all parts of the globe

>niggerfaggot doesn't realized that if google did that they'd be banning virtually everyone

Still in check dumbfuck

Try range banning the entire internet

These adNauseam threads always seem to imply that there are people who actually click on ads. Is that true or is it just an American thing?

They're made by people who don't know better..

gee I wonder who's behind this (((post)))

Think what you want. But not interacting with ad networks and letting them dry out, while maintaining a higher privacy level for yourself is the better solution. ANd read again what I said few comments above. I'd be fine with this ONLE IF it would be done p2p way. Sono, I'm not protecting these ad networks. They have proven to be obnoxious as fuck.

Yeah, they will ban everyone in my city just because I use adnauseum...

What is reading comprehension.

/thread
We'll put.

I think you must be a useless person. You don't seem to care enough to fight for anything. You can just use your ad blocker if that is what you want.

>You don't seem to care enough to fight for anything
I fight for myself. Not for others. If I can do it, so should everyone be able to do so.

>You can just use your ad blocker if that is what you want.
I am, tyvm.

WHAT GOES UP

>good goy, install this plugin to send all of your browsing history to google ads instead of blocking them

it will obfuscate the profile google has of you

no, it will give google a 100% accurate profile of all the sites you visit. this isn't rocket science, how the fuck do you retards not understand this?

I don't understand this shit. From a privacy perspective it's terrible. It automatically downloads and clicks on ads. You're basically giving Google your exact browsing history. From a financial perspective it's irrelevant. There are actual botnets that you can buy to click on ads, and the amount of traffic those can generate is insane. It seems like harmful placebo at best and Jewish botnet at worst.

if you simply only load an ad, (((they))) do already know what sites you visit, clicking the ad is not necessary

Any decent ad blocker doesn't load ads.

and that's why i have ublock origin.

that's why you don't load the ad

You don't understand anything about google tracking if you don't know that they already know your browsing history.
But you're missing one thing important; they DON'T know your browsing history since you've got a script clicking webpages, which makes it so that any site you visit is more likely to be adnauseum rather than you.

Please tell me how they know.my browsing history.

>Please explain to me why would you use an addon that deliberately clicks on ads? From a privacy pov you'd want to not get in contact with those domains at all, let alone clicking on them.

the only way to truly fight information hoarders is to break the faith in the information they're collecting.

its like the dude from Incredibles,when every add is clicked, no add is clicked.

How do you guys think this thing has any noticeable impact when bots like this exist?

>but any real info will be obfuscated by a gorillion fake information
This "info" that is being obfuscated is only the info of which ads you're clicking on, which is a completely moot point for people using adblockers, as they're not clicking anything to begin with.
Meanwhile they're getting your complete browsing history because you're literally letting them know on which pages you are by clicking all the ads like a retards.
I mean by all means keep using it. I'm happy to see the system destroyed, but like some other user said, not over my own privacy.

Was that other shitty add-on the dude made googling random shit ever proven to work?

Because they read "google forced to pay back for ads" and think WOW THAT SURELY WAS ALL IS THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums WINS AGAIN LULZ ANONYMUS LEEJUN

GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING JOOGLE
STOP SHILLING YOUR 1984 BIG BROTHER MONITERING SYSTEM
I AIN'T A PEDO
I AIN'T A TURRIST
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT I'M DOING
YOU JUST WANNA CONTROL OPINIONS FOR THE SAKE OF CORPORATE ENTERPRISE YOU CUNTS
QUIT COMING TO MY FUCKING BOARD AND ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ONE OF US
I CAN SEE RIGHT THE FUCK THROUGH YOU YOU CONIVING EVIL BITCHWADS
I WILL FUCKING END YOU
THE NORMIES WILL DIE
RACE WAR NOW
NOT BETWEEN WHITE AND BLACK AND YELLOW AND RED OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE
BUT BETWEEN US SOCIAL OUTCASTS THAT HAVE ACCEPTED REALITY AS IT IS AND THE FUCKING NORMIES THAT LIVE IN FANTASY LAND
FUCK YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god you undercover google shills are so retarded, clicking every ad still shows them what pages you visit. your shitty google botnet shilling would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Agree
OP and his retarded memespeak needs to go

1. Sure, keep on giving your data.
2. Using it won't get you anywhere either apart from feeling good because you can pretend you're killing Google
3. Prove it, refunded ads is not an argument because there is no reason to believe it's due to adnauseam instead of pajeet clickfarms
5. It won't kill Jewgle, they'll figure out a way to detect adnauseam quickly enough, it'll rather kill their slightly less evil competitors