Is this true, Sup Forums?

is this true, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/71uva5/iama_classmate_of_mark_zuckerberg_who_created_the/
plainsite.org/dockets/8l0iwprb/massachusetts-district-court/greenspan-v-random-house-inc-et-al/
businessinsider.com/exclusive-mark-zuckerbergs-secret-ims-from-college-2012-5?op=1
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/02/21/why-teens-are-leaving-facebook-its-meaningless/?utm_term=.a108f47d4b82
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's trying so hard.

how much do you think 1.4 billion users' data is worth?

Facebook is cancer, hardly any of my friends use it anymore except for a few and their shitty games

$0.14

haha techaltar haha
ebin utuba :---------DD

He's such a slimeball jesus christ, I wouldn't be surprised if he offered to xijinping to fuck his wife in return for being allowed access to all the juicy chinkinfo

lol cuckberg is cucked again

At least China knows whatsup.

biggest cuck in tech. bar none!
that guy would sell his mother for access to China.

6. Become President of the United States

vote for me (you dumb fucks)

No
>Let xijinping name firstborn
He turned him down. The man literally said I don't wanna name your baby. How pathetic can he be?

zero chance of that happening.

Wasn't he beaten up enough in school?

Didn't he ask his shareholders permission to run for office? Am I being memed by the media?

I thought Kingpin refused to name his kid.

>vote for me or i'll leak your whole life
checkmate murrica

>implying most people don't broadcast their whole lives on facebook themselves.

>priscilla-chan
what a weeb

I remember someone else that a lot of people thought he had 0 chance to be elected...

problem is that neither the left nor the right likes him. left, especially, hates him.

Trump or Zuck?

He's not human
This
>lives in a silicon valley bubble in CA
>represents the worst of corporate dems
>people who hate facebook aren't going to vote for him
She's a chink goblin, newfag

ayy

I thought he offered to let his first born be named, but that guy laughed in his face or something.

maybe he should have offered him his wife's pussy or her asshole instead...

Forgot to add
>extremely bland and uninspiring personality

This happened a few days ago and this guy really got mark BTFO

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/71uva5/iama_classmate_of_mark_zuckerberg_who_created_the/

>I probably should have confronted Mark more directly about why I was worried and upset, but I'm not sure there was a way for me to win. He had already made clear that he didn't think he was copying my work, and on the few occasions where I pushed him on this he immediately got extremely defensive. This leads me to think that no matter what I said to him, it wouldn't have changed his behavior, and it wouldn't have led to me having any kind of personal gain. Perhaps the one juncture where I could have made a big change in the course of history was the very first time he asked me to work with him, but that was before I knew anything about what he was working on (because he wouldn't tell me), and while I had ample cause not to trust him.

>This is what sociopaths do. They use secrecy and lying and manipulation to get what they want out of people, and then they discard them. It's extremely difficult, if not impossible, to win, and the cleanup effort requires a thousand times more work than the work the sociopath puts in to creating the situation in the first place.

In response to a deleted comment:
>I think he's a sociopath. We live in a society that worships celebrity and wealth, and especially wealthy celebrities. We also tend to mistake awkwardness for genius (something that also happened with Larry Summers, who was president of Harvard when Mark and I were there). These circumstances have helped Mark take advantage of almost everyone he's come into contact with, from Harvard administrators to his [some, would-be] co-founders to his users to the media.

The past election showed that name recognition beats likeability and policy every time.
Facebook has conducted research that shows that they can influence how a person thinks and feels by curating the posts on their feed.
Zuckerberg could literally brainwash every American user of voting age into voting for him. He is one of the most powerful people in the world.

If that's your analysis of the election then you weren't paying much attention.

There's a problem called live speech and body language. All direcly corellated with subconciouss processes. That means he can fool the same person only once.

>unironically linking to reddit
Not your personal army.
You newfags need to understand that Sup Forums isn't just an anonymous version of reddit.
We have our own board culture we're not supposed to give a shit about what happens on sites like that.

You're a fucking idiot

That link is essentially an interview, and Sup Forums isn't a secret club anymore. It's clear that you're some kid trying to uphold those ancient values because you said "not your personal army" on a post that had nothing to do with doxxing or any other request.

Lurk moar

Your little autistic rant has no relevance whatsoever in any context

>The past election showed that name recognition beats likeability and policy every time.
But Trump was more likable than Clinton and he talked about policy more, even if in extremely basic and simplistic terms.

>We have our own board culture we're not supposed to give a shit about what happens on sites like that.

>it's a Q&A with the original creator of facebook who gives multiple examples of how fucked up Mark has and will always be regarding stolen work and is the only person who can make that claim

>not relevant

Go away, mark.

too bad cuckerberg has ugly wife that nobody wants to fuck

That's what I thought about Trump.

His Chinese is total trash last time I heard him try - he was making little or no attempt to use the tones properly.

>vote for me or i'll leak your whole life
This isn't the early 1800s, we have secret ballots now.
It's actually illegal to even whip out your phone and photograph your ballot (because it could facilitate vote buying/selling).

>zero
Consider that Trump just went with the peoples flow, he's a confirmed deep state puppet now. He NEVER was for America First or anything like that, he just TOLD PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANTED TO HEAR. The Zuck has access to not only almost the entire lives of newer generations, a propaganda machine ready to fire (FB), no, not only that, at this point he has access to a large chunk of peoples deep psychology and personal beliefs. Im sure he'll find a way if he really wants.

Uh huh. Keep trash talking his wife while you beat off into a sock to your chink cartoon collection everyday.

T. Nate silver

Most of the country thought he had a good shot against Hillary fucking Clinton.

About tree fiddy.

Why does Zuckerberg have these black, soulless, antichrist eyes?

gb2reddit

Name 5 of Clinton's policies, and also explain how the fuck that she-demon was likeable at all.

wow, top responses he talks about the ad bubble. People need to open their eyes to this. There is too much vc capital and ad expectation in those startups , these people are tricking the whole world with something you can check it for yourself in seconds by just remembering the last time you clicked on an ad.

>That means he can fool the same person only once.
You're overestimating the Murican. Many of these voters are not very sophisticated people.

The Chinese won't let him in because they're smart enough to know he's with (((them)))

One of his social media products that got approved by the Chinese gov got released last month or so and not one chink downloaded it despite appearing safe. They know better than to use dirty gaijan botnet

wtf I love China now

Facebook currently has about 2 billion users and its worth 1 trillion USD.

1 .4 billion more would be worth $700 billion dollar.

Not user, but you got it right she is not likable and so is trump and bernie, it's just the information bubble we live in you see her/his name all the time and it influences you on a daily basis.

and yet they use wechat, qq, weibo that has a direct link with a goverment that can actually fuck them hard. People simply don't care about data collection and privacy in general so the first one to gain traction in the market becomes the standard.

>Personally I think Facebook's financials deserve close examination, and I'm hoping that gets more attention soon. My sense is that the trust-your-friends-to-buy-stuff advertising model fundamentally does not work, and if I'm right, that means that much of Facebook's cash flow is simply fraudulent.
i'm willing to bet a big chunk of the advertising bucks on fb and twitter are just laundered CIA and NSA money

That doesn't make his wife less ugly

Whatsup?

This guy is Soros tier shit, same idiotic ideology, same pathetic attempts to control. Needs a cuck ending to his life.

That is if you assume everyone is worth the same to Facebook which they are not. If you advertise on Facebook then people in California cost a lot more than people in Spain who cost a lot more than people in Eastern Europe who cost a lot more than... And so on... I believe the people who jokingly say $3.50 are much closer than your approach

Cause he's a jew

With the amount of data you can collect in China vs US/West, you can get lot more for the same number of people.

Zucker wants the piece of the pie from the CCP surveillance YUAN.

i think only grandmas are using it now, grandpas are too fucking based

i'm sure he's offered his own asshole

Calling other people newfags while misusing not your personal army. Brilliant

How many elite wife-swapping parties do you think he's been to?

I don't think Chinese people are that attractive to market to given their PPP.
They're below the world average even.
And the wealth inequality in China is massive. So I don't think they're worth that much really. Of course Facebook is a massive company who probably only struggles for more customers so they're obviously gonna want China quite strongly anyway.

With Facebook's business model, Chinese data isn't worth much. It is worth a shitton to the Chinese Communist Party which will pay plenty for the level of social control Facebook allows.

>How many elite wife-swapping parties do you think he's sat outside of?
ftfy

Why doesn't he let the Chinks use their data just like the US does?

They don't buy ads via shell companies backed by CIA heroin/cocaine money.

can't blame him for trying though as funny as it is

its a massive demographic. if facebook gets china its game over. facebook would never get old sadly

Interesting read!

>2019
>Mark Zuckerberg announces run for president
>places phone call to Hillary Clinton
>yeah, there's this guy who's causing me a lotta trouble...

I think it's interesting how blatant he talks about his legal shit in there, he really doesn't give a fuck. Called people out, especially from the social network movie about the lawsuit he filed against them

plainsite.org/dockets/8l0iwprb/massachusetts-district-court/greenspan-v-random-house-inc-et-al/

"I think Mark would be an extremely dangerous President. Aside from having referred to his users as "dumb fucks," he's also stated in writing, "You can be unethical and still be legal that's the way I live my life haha." That alone should be disqualifying for someone to be CEO of a publicly traded corporation, let alone President. I worry that Mark's money might co-opt the Democratic Party and "convince" the old guard (Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc.) that there's really no better choice. But there are a lot of better choices out there".

>Giving a fuck about zuck calling people dumb fucks when literally everyone on Sup Forums would do the same were they in his position.

Zuck has done plenty of shitty things, calling the morons who gave him their info dumb fucks is not noteworthy.

I guess the words "President of the United States" just went right over your head?

Make it happen.

businessinsider.com/exclusive-mark-zuckerbergs-secret-ims-from-college-2012-5?op=1

reminder

He is trying damn hard.

>facebook sells advertising
>facebook puts out a study telling advertisers they can mind control people
There's a conflict of interest here.

if he runs we need kanye to beat him in the primaries

Surely he fucks decent looking women on the side and she probably gets gangbanged by niggers

>kanye
>running as democrat

kek

>is a reptilian
>still can't beat CPC
Fucking Chinese, how do they do it?

They're not stupid, they know he desperately wants facebook in China, but he's a backstabbing shady fuck and I wouldn't trust him either. In fact I hate him so much I'd ban him from even coming to my country.

Zuckerburg is the ultimate Jew.
>Manipulates friends for personal gain
>Get's praised for stealing shit
>Criticize him and you're dead
>Fucking awful at programming

are the chinese government /ourguy/s?

I managed to get myself banned in 1 week.
I kept "harassing" this retarded sacrilegious fur-fag named "Jesus Fox Forgives Your Yiffs" with my concentrated autism and then i got banned by one of his cronies.

Highlights:
>Get him butt-mad enough that he writes about a character who only looks for the bad in people, names it after me :^)
>Use otherkin as a round-about way of saying that transgenders are mentally ill :^)
>Rage about abortion with pic related and get the autistic screams and (You)s of around 1000 people :^) (pic related)
>Create a group dedicated to hunting foxes, named fox-hunters
>At one point my genuine autism made him thing i was from Sup Forums, i played dumb and pretended i was only pretending to be retarded :^)

:^)

>all 1.4b people in China, including rural peasants, would sign up for facebook

>broadcasting the lives of people who broadcast their lives
People would pay for that kind of victimizing. They could even make it a feminist issue.

No one remember her slogans, or policy during the election nor after, no likes a criminal gold Sachs scum.

One problem: nobody likes facebook.
Hillary was pretty much the perfect "other" candidate. Enough name recognition to be popular, but obscure enough to that no one is going to research her as long as she isn't MR.ATACKINGWOYMNWITHTINEHHANDS. However, every single American on the planet has used Facebook for at least one second. Which is exactly the amount of time needed to form a deep hatred of the entire platform.

For every invention there is always some salty faggot who thinks they did it first. Like the other guy right now going around suing people, claiming he invented email. I don't see why people take this guy as authority on anything since he is clearly only motivated by jealousy.

do some research before making yourself look really stupid

>Newer generation using facebook
nice meme.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/02/21/why-teens-are-leaving-facebook-its-meaningless/?utm_term=.a108f47d4b82

Last time the guy met suck was in early 2000s. Now redditors think he is some authority on everything suck or Facebook does.

>Leaving to go to instagram
>Instagram is owned by Facebook

The meme of all memes