Soap is technology

Soap is technology

What is the best soap and why isnt it Dove?

Other urls found in this thread:

lyecalculator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shaving soap is much more interesting technology

why do other brands of soap exist?
every other brand dries my skin out horribly
people make the argument that dove soap isn't a real detergent bar, it's a block of congealed hand cream, but I like it.

Evil technology OP.

Buy cheap soap, dove had oil palm, cheap soap clear better and begin more health, weird case cheap is better.

lyecalculator.com or soapcalc.net
Try 50% palm, 25% olive, and 25% coconut. Buy lye online and dissolve it yourself outside. have white vinegar on hand in case you need to neutralize your skin. Don't superfat too much or it'll be so soft the bar gets used up quick.

It's better than Dove. I have both and compared this week.

Phoebo masterrace.

At least soap is still advancing.
Those fucktards with the watch thread... Wtf do they think they are doing here?
Oohhh... Look mah watch. It's the same shit from 1700s but in different colour
I bath and used to shave with olive oil soap only.
I used soap when I was in the army and still use it. It's compact, cheap and gets the job done.

home made, herb soaps are the best

Hippy

Dove is pretty good, but a bit girly

Welfare tier

protex master race here
lol @ dove users, enjoy your bacteria

>lava soap
>rubbing alcohol
>steel wool
CLEAN

this board is filthy

What's a manly soap that isn't too douchebaggy?

there's no such thing
all "men's soaps" are aimed at insecure douchebags who don't want to touch brands primarily marketed at women.

Fuck off shill

I piss in a bucket and pour it over myself at the end of a day.

>using soap

>Trying to sell soap on a Norwegian whale hunting film forum

Zest

This.

Best soap isn't soap.
Real soap is shit becasue it reacts with the minerals in the water to form scum.

Use sodium laureth sulfate instead.

>using bar soap when liquid soap is available, offering far superior user experience

How is life below the poverty line?

I buy Dove because it's the cheapest one at my local supermarket. It feels nice and doesn't disappear too quickly, so I don't really care. Used other soaps before; they're all generally the same.

The ones you should stay away from are those horribly rigid cuboid ones. Hurts your hand as you try to rub it until those edges are worn down.

I don't use soap.

Why do you buy this?

> don't get it, this post begin about race, dove = Jews, looks like white,expensive and unhealthy, real soap begin white traditional soap,don't shitty palm oil.

I bathe in cow shit.

Enjoy your dry skin. Pic related is far superior

Pic

Strange way to greentext. Are you new here or something?

>Pic related
Post the list of ingredients

You mean where?

Everywhere.
It's the main ingredient of pretty much every soap, gel, shampoo or foam you can buy from shaving creams to hand "soaps".

Based

This user is the true patrician.

I never get that either.
Liquid soap isn't even more expensive I think.

Sorry, yes. I definitely meant 'where'. I've spent enough time bored reading the ingredients list to notice SLS on literally everything.

Anglo here. Lots of chemicals are regulated and only sold through registered pharmacies, and only if you have a 'valid reason'. Can you just walk in and ask to buy it? Does it come as a solid block or some sort of liquid that needs to be mixed into a gel?

But since we shower everyday we don't really need the best detergent that takes all the oil away from your skin. In today's world a soap that gets rid of enough dirt and oil to make you smell good without drying your skin is perfect. There are other even more expensive soaps that do the same so I think dove and a shower gel by Rexona (sensitive) are the way to go.

I didn't mean buy it separately.
Buy any cheap hand "soap"...just don't buy real soap because only hipsters would do that.

You don't need shower gels.
Just water works fine.

Trying to "get rid" of natural body oils is bad for your skin and doesn't make you smell any better. (the nice smell is just the perfume they put in the shower gel)

You only need soap for your hands because they get dirty very easily touching all sorts of things.

I used to wash my hair and body with shampoo/soap every day, and now I FEEL dirty when I don't do it, even if I know I haven't done anything besides sit at my desk.

How do I get my oils back?

what about deodorant? should i smell like Jobs when his roommates kicked him out and made him take a shower?

Are you french?

Massive masturbation and farting will be usefull in your case...

>not bathing with sandalwood soap
Stay pleb, whiteboi.

Milk and semen, collected from the sewers of London.