IOS is so shit that even Apple employees prefer Android over it

iOS is so shit that even Apple employees prefer Android over it.

Why you keep using this botnet, gimp updates, no privacy, made for brown people, piece of crap OS?

>B-but lagdroid!!
Not an excuse anymore, Oneplus 5 which is very fast. Compared to iPhones before the 8 even more faster. Only costs $400 too.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4
bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/
thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
blackhat.com/docs/us-16/materials/us-16-Mandt-Demystifying-The-Secure-Enclave-Processor.pdf
bgr.com/2017/09/22/ios-11-battery-drain-iphone-ipad-apple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Apple employees actually use Android!!!

[citation needed]

>Botnet
Apple has stated they're not interested in utilizing your device for harvesting personal information for-profit. I understand your autism will immediately relegate you to being contrarian on the matter; but operating on the word of Apple is a much better source than your ass.

>gimp updates

You're basing your opinion of this on that retarded graph that gets posted by every jealous Android user on this board? At least the phones get more than 2-3 updates.

>no privacy

Apple has said numerous times they have a very strong interest in user privacy, this fits within reason given their company. But once more, see the point I made on 'botnet', not much you can do to satisfy your contrarian autism.

>Made for Brown people.
Does seeing a couple of brown people in their ads make you so insecure that you use it as a detracting point? Wow.

>HEH MY PHONE THAT WAS RELEASED 2~ MONTHS AGO IS BETTER THAN YOUR PHONE THAT WAS RELEASED ALMOST A YEAR AGO.

This is literally the point you made, and holy fuck is it retarded.

Took you long enough iRanjeet.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4

bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/

thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

OnePlus is a shit brand with shit phones that only pajeets would buy to compensate for the iPhone that they can't buy. I'm an Android user myself but I would never use that piece of shit iPhone rip-off

This. Get an iPhone SE, the non pajeet phone. Who cares if the Oneplus 5 charges to 60% in 30 minutes or that it leaves the iPhone 7 Plus in the dust.

Fuckin whoo, you found some bugs/events during the course of an OS's existence; shit like this happens to everyone. I realize you need to do whatever it takes to feel good about not owning an Apple product, but god damn the level you autist take it to is just sad.

lol

iTODDLERS BTFO

>look up first article
>anonhq.com
Stopped reading there

Who fucking cares what Apple says, they can say whatever the fuck they want. Apple does not care about your privacy or security.

>t. iToddler

Has most secure phone on the market 'doesn't care' Actually blocks googles adsense bullshit.

Who does care then?

The iPhone is not the most secure phone on the market.

You obviously can't prove that any company "cares about privacy" but I'm more inclined to believe one whose main income is hardware sales than one whose main income is advertising.

>Why you keep using this botnet, gimp updates, no privacy, made for brown people, piece of crap OS?
You just described Android

Please enlighten the rest of us then what is? If I hear some meme about apple and finding the information yourself and fed backdoors but please neck yourself.

blackhat.com/docs/us-16/materials/us-16-Mandt-Demystifying-The-Secure-Enclave-Processor.pdf

/thread

It's just an OS.

Yes goy, keep uploading your files to the iCloud, no reason to worry, the phone uses ultra military battle tested encryption, androidtards will never know that feel.

iCloud is optional, you can just keep things local and do the oldschool sync to iTunes if you're a tinfoil hatter. And just LOL if you trust Google's cloud more.

We're talking about physical phone security which you haven't been able to disprove yet without being autistic.

Nice source faggot

Also, have fun being mega cucked by jewgle, a company far more evil than apple

>but le custom rom

Yea ok, enjoy being part of some street shitters botnet

>far more evil than apple
lmao

not an argument

if apple sells all your info to the chinese, I'm sticking with android then

Both of these shitty Mobile OS's are lagfests.

Fuck both of them.

bgr.com/2017/09/22/ios-11-battery-drain-iphone-ipad-apple/

I got a 6S 64GB still running iOS 9.3.5.