Phones of Sup Forums

phones of Sup Forums
i'll start
>LG V20, factory unlocked

Thinkpad X420

S7

By factory unlocked, what do you mean? Universal or rooted?

Anyhow, nokia n900 before, lg g4 since 2016/09

Garbage touchlag

Waiting for xz1 compact because I'm not a faggit meme phone user like op

>implying you can't remove it

LG G4 with a broken screen, works perfectly

Redmeme note 3 the one true chinkphone of Sup Forums

Moto g5+

European version with dual band and NFC

Also can someone explain the thin bezel meme on phones? because I seriously don't understand the appeal. has gorilla glass been perfected to a degree that it basically never breaks or something??

Galaxy s6 with 3 hours of on screen time and screen burn in

At least the phone is fast for my needs

do you like that pos or not
my roommate keep fighting me with that shitty phone saying its better than my iphone 6
fucking droidfag keep fighting me without so much as a provoke

universal -- the phone is not rooted

Galaxy note 4

Moto Z Force unlocked with the battery mod on 100% of the time.
>Never worry about battery
>Never worry about cracking screen
>CDMA and GSM
>One of the only American phone manufacturers left
>Moto phones get cheap fast
There's literally no reason to buy anything but Motorola.

LG G4, Lineage OS 14.1

How is lineageOS?

lg g2.

S5. The battery life is still fantastic after years of use. I use my phone frequently during the day and leave WiFi on and it lasts from 7am - 9pm. Longer if WiFi is off.

The camera is meh, it's difficult to focus the back camera but when you do the quality is pretty good.

The s5 has an annoying water proof latch over the USB charger port that is impossible to remove with a thicker phone case over it. I have to take off my case to open the latch and it's stupidly annoying. The back cover of the phone itself is also pretty flimsy and has started to peel.

Other than that bretty good phone 7/10 would buy again. Still running strong after 3 years and is pretty fast.

redmi note 4 snapdragon. thanks for pointing me in the right direction Sup Forums wiki

i love the hardware but MIUI is dogshit
later tonight i'm going lineageos

Honor 5x, thinking about installing Lineage, how is it?

You on Nougat? I'll agree Marshmallow MIUI is dogshit, but I thought it was breddy comfy back in the KitKat days. Wondering if Nougat will be better.

>you on nougat
mhm. i think i'm just bitchy about not being able to rice it as much as i'd like. i'm sure there's some UI tweak tools i don't know about, but desu i just bought the phone for the hardware and planned on just flashing something familiar anyways

super possible that you'll appreciate it, def check it out

Note8

G4 Play

Memes aside, is there any way to ensure getting a phone that won't suffer LG's dreaded bootloop issues? I've been eying this phone for a while now but I'm worried.

in that case i would buy another back cover and uninstall the waterproof latch if its that big a dealio.

I haven't had any problems with bootlooping, I previously owned an LG Stylo 2 Plus for a year and a half; I would say just take care of the phone and make regular backups of anything you don't want to lose. Then, if the phone has issues, nothing will be missed if you have to flash the NAND.

Redmi note 2, I was on the chinkwagon before csg was a thing. I live in Canada.

throwback

You have to get the latest manufactured date my g4 was made august last year and has no such problems

Still rocking it to this day, but the touchscreen is starting to fail, probably because of the shitty screen replacement the previous owner got done... Other wise, battery is still holding up great, camera is awesome, runs pretty damn fast, etc... Great phone

moto g meme
one plus meme
lg meme
samsung meme
chink memes

Any opinion on the Moto X4? Thinking of replacing my Nexus 5X.

HTC Bolt ( yes I know the HTC 10 is better but I needed a phone asap)
It's an alright phone not the best but gets what i need done and good size for my big hands wish it had lineage support tho

32GB Nexus 6, I really like it but I might upgrade this year.

Seconding this motion.

*bootloops in your pocket*

Note8

I went from the g2 to what i have now, htc10. Only reason i upgraded was because i dropped it :(.
The g2 didnt have that problem you fucking parroting tard. Sit down and shut the fuck up, let the true nerds talk lil boy

>Lenovo
>American
Kek

not my picture

Should I buy the Moto 5gs plus?

G5+ would be the perfect phone if it had a removable battery
>get the regular g5
Shit specs

Do I spend the extra $150 for g5s plus. The 4 gig ram appeals to me.

Should I buy Lg G4? It looks like a cheap and decent phone

>The s5 has an annoying water proof latch over the USB charger port that is impossible to remove
Mine fell of by accident a few months after I got it kek. I'm much better at destroying my phones then most people I think

>not having a Droid 2 Turbo

Almost 4000 mAh battery
21 MP camera
5.4" 1440p 540 ppi shatterproof screen

most underrated phone of the last 5 years

Jolla 1 + BB Classic

If you have the right fingerprint scanner, you could install oreo

>shatterproof screen
You probably meant shatter resistant

Oreo for it is just not ready yet, but it's coming.

I'm running lineageOS and only thing affecting daily usage is broken Bluetooth audio

the screen is plastic, can't shatter

Im running the official 14.1 for now, dont want to get my daily phone potentially buggy.
If almost everything works thats good news, that means it'll soon be official.

Ow shit mang.
I remember a plastic screen phone, nit something i would boast about.
It felt bad to the touch until it got so scratched i coulldnt see shit

i loved the G4 but twice in two separate phones the vibration quit working. Consequently I now use the G5.

who doesn't use a case nowadays? Even throwing on a $5 tempered glass would fix it. Much better than having to replace or fix a phone every year or two because it's too fragile

I really want this phone but I have a G4 Play and I'm not sure if the upgrade is worth it. My phone is only less than 3 months old.

ip6s 64gb space grey
keyone

Yeah, just checked and VOLTE, Fingerprint (goodix) and Selinux Permissive are still broken

Same, the battery doesn't last as long now, and I'd like to move over to LineageOS but XDA doesn't have any nice summary + tutorial what to do step by step so I can't be bothered.

sharp aquos crystal meme phone

ZTE Axon 7.

LG G6

OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.10
Love this phone

Except your fingernails can scratch the plastic screen.

I own one of these. It's shit, but still prettier than half of the memephones released today.

that you NVLL?

>NVLL
?

S7. Not due an upgrade until February 2019. Fuck.

Moto X 2014, cm14.1

>phones of Sup Forums
>i'll start
>>LG V20, factory unlocked

LG here as well I guess

Nexus 5

so your battery lasts you like 14 hours and you wet yourseof over it? Dayum nigger, thats one wicked way for baiting!

My mom gifted me a Redmi 4a. I'm very satisfied with it.

HTC 10 and iPhone 7+

Mi Max 2 for personal use
G4 for work related

Oneplus 3 at home for games and HTC 10 outdoors to show people I love my glorious motherland Taiwan

Bait

Blackberry passport, classic, Q10 or keyone

>American

>Galaxy S3 (2012)
Probably the best smartphone of all time. I don’t use it anymore, but it was so great at its time.

Motorola mobility isn't american you underage
Motorola solutions is

>what is a tempered glass screen protector

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro
Having keyboard is gorgeous.

>Having keyboard is gorgeous.
Does it have a floppy drive and a parallel printer port?

I've been considering it too. Hopefully reviews drop before that $50 trade in credit expires.

Honestly though:

>Camera is probably a downgrade

>SD630 is slightly faster than 808, GPU actually slower, main difference in performance is due to the extra RAM

>399 US dollars versus half that I paid for my 5X

Although on the bright side, waterproofing, AMOLED, probably solid battery life. Still, seems like a side-grade more than an upgrade. I'm leaning towards leaving Fi for Mint Sim and snagging a Z Play 1st Gen for ~$220 (selling my 5X for ~$175 in the process).

i fucking hope it will actually come out

OnePlus 3T

Samsung galaxy s2 was the shit.
Xiami mi Max is good current phone

Note8

I rmemeber this having a really good lock screen or something

>ZTE Axon 7

I'm actually surprised at how tough my S5 is. Dropped it multiple times (back gets slippery too easily) and it still works, even if it has no case. Battery life is absolutely shit though, how do you get it to last so much?

LG G3 w/ zerolemon battery

Honor 7, just ordered a G5s plus tho.
Specs online say it has 4gb ram, but where I ordered from says 3...
Does the UK have a different spec??

iPhone SE 64 GB + 2x Nexus 4 16 GB

Nexus 6p right now but I'm gonna throw out once my shitty contract expires. This phone is fucking terrible.

Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5"

fucking smartphone normies

Say what you will.