Sup Forums BTFO

Prepare to take a pay cut when Laquana the black girl programmer learns HTML and gets a coding job that is double your salary. You'll still be expected to do all the coding though, she's just there for cultural enrichment.

>twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/912494352940896257

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Statements/let
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No self respecting black person would go to Trump sponsored koding kamp klub

>affirmative action
Must explain why websites are so shitty nowadays.

>let
>JS
Pajeeta Trump just stick to looking pretty and making excuses for your dad

BRRAAAPPPPPPP

self respectin' black person is likely lootin'

>copy-paste Bootstrap from templates
>copy-paste JS from Google supported repos
>somebody much smarter than you pushes a commit
>you linked poorly
>all of your shit breaks
>you work somewhere between 5min-70hr week to make it work again
>learn nothing
>repeat
>grow fat, reproduce, age, get laid off and replaced
The bootcamp cunts are insufferable. 2% of the seats are free which is mostly a marketing gimmick to make the other 98% feel lucky to be admitted and pay 10 guys with some loft space and wifi several thousands of dollars. The really fun ones make you sign non-compete and non-disparagement agreements so that you have to pay if you refuse to accept any job offer from a "connected" employer and pay yet more if they see you getting butthurt online and scaring away fresh meat.

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Statements/let

let is actually part of ES6, but I'd be surprised if any koders could figure out babel and webpack to turn it into something deployable.

I know but ES6 is still considered a meme

It's not 2015 anymore.

does nothing, no side effects. triggers the shit out of me, why would you ever do that, at least alert it cunt.

Well, time to look for a new job.

Lul wut?! Still living in 2014?

What's wrong with her mouth? Looks like someone punched her teeth in and replaced it with a set that is a couple of sizes bigger

>three equal signs
What insufferable abomination of a programming language does this?

triple equals checks type as well as value.
1=='1' //true
1==='1' //false

Just be proficient in obscure / hard languages and paradigms. Braillets of all races will never be able to compete with that

It's even legal to give pay cuts for no good reason?

Why even do the check if you literally just set PM to "signed"? What a loser. Sad.

you're not getting any sort of job with uneven braces like that

if wages > arbitraryJewSweatingFigure:
reduceWages(increasePotentialWorkforce())
else:
print ("jew income: %s") % jewIncome
muhHolocaust(true)

boolean shutUp = true;
if (shutUp == true) {
you.shutUp(true);
}

hahaha ha ha...ha..
Should I even try a career at this point? It's just going to be flooded by tech nu.0 garbage

phew good job the CODING variable doesnt get outside the if scope.

Everyone's already a web designer

> brainletscript problems

Can somebody explain me "code 4 all" meme?

You're looking at it

learn plumbing or be an electrician, make mad bank at the expense of manlets with no DIY skills. Or be a decorator. the guy who decorated my house was literally shitting money.

What the point? If you need to learn it, you learn it. If you dont, it will be just a waste of time. Why (((ivanka))) is posting it.

so, she basically just declared a variable??
var CODING = "4 All";

this bitch makes me actually hate Trump, witch CNN, Comedy Central and rest of fake news media fail to achieve

>var and let have different scope
>it isn't about mutabillity

JavaScript is a joke of a language.

Every single other language uses let as an immutable value. Where var is mutable. Jesus fucking christ.

in ES6 there is no more var.
let -> mutable
const -> immutable

Nothing makes me feel secure in my future job prospects quite like going to college for Comp Sci.

My fellow students are so outrageously fucking stupid and ill equipped to do anything, and they are arguably better than 90% of all people who don't go to college for Comp Sci. I'm safe. You're safe. There's nothing to fear.

>===

>(){
>}

I need out of this career before it's too late

Underrated

>free gibs
>self respect
choose one

Obama established it as a tradition.

>referring to "scripting" as """coding"""

stop

I didn’t know niggers had self respect let alone understood the concept

for some reason this image is so hilarious to me I don't know why

shoop the hat to say "cock"

Except there still is.
There's just also ES6 specific declarations.

I expected more from a slavic woman.

I know that feel famalam.
I thought everyone at uni was going to be like all the autists here.
I was the only person running linux out of like 200 people and I got the highest results out of anyone in the year when the only programming I'd done was working through the start of a java book the year before.

>gender studies
literally muh pussy

Holy fuck, why haven't I thought of ditching booleans for strings before? This is gonna improve my code a lot, thanks Ivanka.

Cancer.

Only retarded dynamic languages can come up with something as cancerous as function scoping.

>double quotes

TRIGGERED

We dont have to worry. JS is killing the web and once crypto miners are in every webpage and you need an 8 core cpu just to browse the web that will be all she wrote. It's time for a new protocol to rise up an usurp html. We need to go back to text based browsing. Theres no reason videos and images should be embeded into web pages. Theres also no reason to run client side scripts on peoples machines either.

Didn't Google go through the trouble of creating a replacement and then never bothered implementing it into chrome.

>he doesn't know ES6

Mostly indian programmers now anyway
Like poster above said, it will get so sloppy you will need a ryzen thread ripper to browse most sites...