Do you support an independent web, Sup Forums?

Do you support an independent web, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/55.0.3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muh internet is a bastion of free speech and self expression
>But that only applies if you're not an alt-right nunazi cis male het scum :)

What did Mozilla mean by this?

>independent
define independent. I bet SJWzilla has a different interpretation of that word than you do.

yes

Thanks for supporting the drm faggotry in w3c shitshow.

"we want everyone using our shit, but some are more retarded"

OC I do. I'm for independent web, open borders, no jobs for white males.. etc etc

>independent web
sets telemetry on as default.

What's a good alternative to firefox?

Wait for Basilisk to be released

Is there a non-sjw / botnet browser out there which syncs to my other devices?
>“do it by hand nigger don't be a lazy...“
Come in, its the CURRENT YEAR, there must be a reasonable alternative.

You have to wait for Brave to finish bro. It’s going to have what you offer, and made by the co founder of Firefox who got kicked out by the SJW/CIA takeover, so he’s probably not gonna let it get fukd all over again.

I mean... offer what you want.. or something like that...
Or you can be like my friend and unironically argue that people don’t need free speech and that humanity has existed long without it, therefore it’s a meme.

>independant = enforcing DRM policies
No thanks

>no jobs for white males
So STEM fields are only going to be progressed by east asians?
I don't mind.

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/55.0.3/

Yes that's why I refuse to use SJWfox or any thing else affiliated with Soros.

Yandex...Russian botnet but works better than fucking chrome...mobile and desktop synch works flawlessly.

Nah you didn't get it.
Only disabled poly-amorous lesbian niggers. e_v_e_r_y_w_h_e_r_e

>he thinks progressive politics is going to give us more of the smart minorities, not less
>meanwhile, pajeets are literally pretending to be niggers so they can get past affirmative action and get into med school
It’s like you don’t even think about what you say

You dun goofed
Yandex is literally a Russian knockoff of google, and the browser is just Chromium injected with their botnet rather than Google's

He is aware that even if his statement were true, he's basically saying living in mud huts and fuckig your sister is also ok because for a long time that was the only way humanity existed, right?

Pale moon is great.or vivaldi.

Yeah but what do I care...the fuck is Russia gonna do? As long as I get away from Google all is well

Can Palememe play 1080p60 YouTube videos normally now?

He’s always been kinda retarded and lover of circular logic bullshit, and pointing out shit like that just leads to him saying dumbass shit like “yeah but X so therefore, Y is okay” or something equally retarded and mind numbing. Also he is cucked hard by his wife who is much much much more opinionated than him, and obnoxious about it to the point where I had to hide her from my faceberg feed, and I’ve known her for 20 years, since we were both children.

Yes, Brave was on my mind as well. But is it true there's a possibility they will go to shit as well because the big guys try to file suit against brave's ad system?

What's the most /gpol/ approved browser?

Never heard of that, but...
I doubt it. Can they sue Adblock or 1Blocker, or uBlock? Brave has built in adblocking sure, but it is only an extension that is packaged with the browser by default. I don’t see what there is to sue them over.

Brave, for the billionth time, is the only thing that will ever be /gpol/ in the next year, which is not yet ready for effective full use, but more so now than a few months ago IMO.
If you are on macOS there’s no reason not to use safari and 1Blocker or something, but anything else is botnet or a nigger tier browser. Nothing comes close to Firefox or Chrome other than that. You might enjoy Opera or Vivaldi, but they’re not as god tier, I hear they don’t support some sites or some shit.

Only if females aren't allowed to use it. Now that, would be true independence

youtube-viewer can

Wikipedia sez something about e.g. newspaper paywalls made ineffective through brave and acquisition of ad revenue not through the user. That's what I meant.
Im pumped for brave as the next guy, I just hope they're not grtyjbg their shit kicked in

Yes
That is why I do not use SJW garbage

When did they say that? Can you link a source?

Alone by using a different browser you are supporting web independence. If everyone was just using the same browser, the web would be dependent on its developer. Everything they do differently, non-standard, websites will have to support it because otherwise they break for all of their users.

You can disable it. You can even download a version that doesn't have it in the first place. Sadly, it has become a standard and Firefox needs to support it.

I asked about Palememe, retard. However, it answers my question.