*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meT-8a83Pfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does it?

Jim Keller is a trans woman?

also can we blacklist images with the file name btfo and not allow them to be uploaded

I'm using a chinkphone

Someone single-handedly designed a processor architecture?

hot chocolate and tea were invented by Kings. I guess we'd better uphold the monarchy. long live the throne!

Not since the 70's for anything relevant, no.

Please tell me which phones so that I can avoid them

>A plant was invented by a king
Hail Monsanto.

Whats wrong? Your bigoted view of the world finally got blown apart by reality? Deal with it

I play with TempleOS. what's bad about using stuff made by mentally ill people?

>Designed by.
As in named "Bionic"
>Software running it.
As in an icon.

Who was the designer of the Qualcomm 805?

one of the smartest computer nerds i know from school ended up going tranny, he even used to make joke about trannies when we were in school.

It makes sense really when you're so smart your ego outweighs you're nature and overpowers it. It can be confusing what you really are and you inner beast never shines through properly, hence the confusion about their gender.

Does anyone know who is she talking about?

if it's an arm based processor it was designed by a tranny. (that's what s/he was saying), sophie wilson or some such..

Even if true, why would that matter?

It is also designed by white males. Am I a Nazi sympathizer now?

Fuck off faggot. Take your politics and shilling somewhere else.

Because that means you have to fuck trannies and date them because their life satisfaction isn't high enough, and give them protected speech laws, and affirmative action laws.

How is what I said political and also what am I trying to sell?

retard detected

Why?

How come saying this is okay but claiming significant inventions/scientific discoveries/medical discoveries are thanks to white people makes you an asshole taking credit for extraordinary members of your own group?

Wikipedia says Wilson only designed the arm instruction set.

Where can i harvest hot chocolate and tea, xemale?

>your life runs on
*Citation Needed*

yeah i understand that, the tweet was overstating things.

anyone who's a tranny isn't actually intelligent or they would realise that making such a decision is suboptimal

>trans woman
if you're a man who is transsexual, you're a trans man.

Because they are trannies. This means that they are better people than you.

They deserve affirmative action, protected speech and other privileges that you don't because they are better people.

youtube.com/watch?v=meT-8a83Pfw

some other suboptimals (by that definition): nietzsche, nash, turing.

>if you're a man who is transsexual, you have schizophrenia.
fixed

when did they do their sex """change"""

notice how (You) are not in that list. they achieved in spite of their illness, not because of it. and they were always fighting their illnesses.

This.

are you saying that fucking underage boys, contracting syphilis or completely losing understanding of reality are optimal?

is the trans we are talking about postop?

Psychoanalysis is not and will never be science.

Nietzsche wrote edgy bullshit and all his writing was introspective, solipsistic posturing. Turing killed himself, so yeah, suboptimal. It's Nash the guy that did game theory? Look where that got us, lol.

I hate how people on social media feel the need to bring something like this up. I don't care who or what designed it, as long as it fucking works.

Social media was a mistake

ARM was invented quite a long time ago, I'm pretty sure the trans in question would have fought at least a little with it. Do you think it was just a walk in the park?

Privilege, only oppressed people should be held up as examples of goodness because oppression is bad.

i don't care, and they don't deserve special laws

Yeag, cool.
I mean, sure, its a nice thing that trans woman can be smart. Just everyone else can be, doesnt matter if he is black, white, male, female, trans woman etc. etc.
I dont get why everyone gets triggered by some trolls. Do your stuff if you like to, or don't do your stuff if you think the society doesnt deserve it. But yelling "YEAH HEY GUYS IM TRANSGENDER AND IM NOT RETARDED" isnt new nor somethint special.

No, he's fucking a white male.

(((better)))
>better for the rope perhaps.

He's white and right, faggot.

Nietzsche's influence permeates most modern philosophy it is misinterpreted by a lot of edgy teens and the nazis misunderstood it also. We would not be talking to each other and you would not have a computer if it wasn't for Turing (a paedo). You might be right about Nash, all I know was in that shitty movie.

us Whites have the PRIVILEGE of retaining our superiority.

Suck my gooch whitey

>that phone your life runs on
what did it mean by this?

what the fuck are you on about, this is about some twitter that mentioned a tranny invented the arm instruction set, not giving them special laws, go smoke another bowl.

>my phone was designed by a man who dresses like a girl
Is that supposed to be surprising? Sup Forums knew about that secret trick for ages.

Suck my large pale cock you mentally ill reaperfodder.

Reminder that LGBT people are evolutionary dead-ends.

>White
>Big cock

lol nice try kiddo
one thing you don't have over us blacks is a large penis.

I've read Nietzsche (well not all his things) and is he was misinterpreted it is because he didn't say anything relevant. He seriously just wrote about how everyone was a dick except for him (w-well I didn't want to be part of your group anyway!) And then goes on moaning about the climates effect on health.

Lmao muh dick tactic? that's the best you can do? I bet you kneel during the anthem too
>kneeling is a form of showing subservience

It's like you people are the living embodiment of irony.

>muh dude weed lmao tactic

wankers get out REEEE

Actually, the world record for the biggest male genitals is held by a white man.

>ITT: trannys eternally in denial

you people are not wanted, are not needed, are little more than a drain on society, and the sooner they pass a law and round you all up and toss you into a facility, the better all of society will be.

t. mr social sciences and self reporting studies are worthwhile contributions to society

hmm not really. you see nietzsche lived around the time people were becoming more liberal, less people believed in god and a lot were moving away from the church. He started thinking how do we know right from wrong if we don't have some set of rules to abide by (say from the bible). Also what's the point of living if you have no purpose (like the bible gives you).. So what do we do? He was all about going back to our inner natures and finding out from there what drives us and really channelling those drives into something that is positive and constructing our own morality through our primitive drives. There was some more than that (like the idea of the ubermensch, unrestricted by old morality, a higher form of person), and sure the delivery was pretty dickish, but there were some pretty good ideas in nietzsches work.

lol, there are no black people on the internet. computers are complicated.

*cuts off dick*

You seem angry, virgin white boy.

>Just 1 world record

Chernobyl dicks don't count, white boy.

This is why all white women want that black dick cuz we hung like a horse :^)

You seem angry, white boy.

>Doesn't understand that you can access 4chin literally on a shitty mobile phone.

Boy, you white people are definitely superior :^)

t. White guy baiting possibly dumber white guys or even white guy baiting white guys baiting the dumb baiter

So, a man then?

>We would not be talking to each other and you would not have a computer if it wasn't for Turing (a paedo).
Turing was a mathematician, he had little to do with the advent of electronical computers, which are a feat of physicists and electronical engineers. They would have been invented even if the Turing machine was not imagined or if the halting problem was not proven indecidable.

And I should care because..?

P.s. that tweet is one of these retarded things lgbt does what I hate about them.
Who fucking cares who you are?
Fucking hate attention whores.

You can harvest tea in China or India for example

>That phone your life runs on
Speak for yourself lesbian.

Women are so useless that even men make a better job of being one.

Citation needed

I didnt know my pajeet rom maker was a tranny

I don't see the patents crediting such a degenerate individual, but I do see lots of straight whites, straight Chinese, straight Japanese, and some Indians.

Another case of mentally ill individuals trying to take credit where it isn't due.

underrated

This is your periodic reminder: All trans people on this planet could die this instant and there would be zero impact on my life, I wouldn't even notice it.

Any transsexual people in this thread?

Do transsexual people actually think they are superior/better compared to other people?

Because that's the feeling I get when I read something like this. The more I read these kinds of "Did you know (insert something) was done/invented by (insert human group)..." the more wrong it sounds.

I always get this disgusting feeling when people bring up social groups they think they are part of and claim everything associated with that group. I feel like when people do this, they are trying to confirm their own superiority bias about the group they think they are part of.

Whole thing feels like some sick modern form of Nazism or Communism ideology where social groups think their group and their world view is the best and only right one and constantly seek to prove it to other people...

>Any transsexual people in this thread?

I am not one, but I know some.

>Do transsexual people actually think they are superior/better compared to other people?

Not in my experience. I just think these people are playing oppression olympics and when they have one thing that a transsexual did at some point they feel justified to be smug about it because "muh oppression". This is not every transsexual, though, just the ones playing the oppression olympics.

>Whole thing feels like some sick modern form of Nazism or Communism ideology where social groups think their group and their world view is the best and only right one and constantly seek to prove it to other people...

This is not incorrect, but it's ideological and not about transsexual people.

... life comes at u fast ...

1. Confirmation Bias
2. Horseshoe Theory
3. Availability cascade
4. Backfire effect
Hell, you can apply half the list of cognitive biases to social justice retards, and interestingly enough the same ones that stand out for these idiots also mirror those held by religious evangelists.

>implying we shouldn't

Can confirm this.

Most trans people think they are superior compared to us filthy CIS people.

don't say btfo nigger.