Freshly installed Windows 10, what now?

Freshly installed Windows 10, what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
tekrevue.com/tip/organize-remove-all-apps-windows-10-start-menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

Install gentoo

Download and install Linux Mint

Delete it and install Debian.

Delete system32

Lets celebrate and suck some cock

Delete yourself.

Now you fart.

Embrace the fact that you're told how your computer should look, feel, and function so you don't have to think about it yourself

prepare to reinstall it in the next big update (2-3weeks)

Install Devuan.

Install windows 7.

Enjoy a comfy OS that doesn't require you to compile from source the 3rd usb port on the left side of your laptop.

Regret the decision you just made

I REGRET NOTHING

Be proud of your submission to your authoritarian overlord and scoff at those who would call their suffering in anarchic infrastructure liberty.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

Or emulate windows 95

Install Gentoo

Install wsl.
Delete all the icons off the shart menu.

Downgrade to 7

Uninstall and do a fresh install of Xubuntu 16.04 LTS.

That would actually be an upgrade.

> uses ubuntu
gtfo fag

>not using god mode

ubuntu > windows
kys

> every other linux distros > ubuntu
Fucking brainlet, nobody here seriously uses windows 10 other than faggots.

No.

play with hard drive and neodymium magnets

I didn't know god liked using 6 year old versions as well. I guess I'm in the company of greats now.

>6 year old versions
explain yourself

>antibeacon or manually blocking everything that calls home
If you have a pihole on your network (virtual or running on a raspi) you are pretty much safe since you can use it's blocklist.
>Customize explorer
to make it work just like windows 7
>use powershell to get rid of windows apps
every single one of them, probably the only you can keep is the calculator, the store and netflix if you use that since the app just works

Install mint

> uses any distro but xubuntu
It sounds like you want to be bullied

Not OP, but how do I remove these with powershell? Can't just right click uninstall/unpin, the crap like the others.

Of packages/ programs/drivers/etc
Haha, whoops

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wasn't wrong after all

Install Facebook, instagram, etc so the zog can check what a good got you are.

it's not bad for gaming or for a desktop that you don't have time to constantly update or for students who are really busy.

in other words it's for regular people.

Get-appxpackage | remove-appxpackage

You really think people arent making fun of you because youre an ubuntufag? Youre litteraly the retard among the crowd in here.

You can't uninstall them but you can disable them with a variety of registry hacks.

FYI - Windows Defender is actually pretty effective as an AV.

Also, the "connect" feature is great for my chromecast. I don't have to fucking subscribe to videostream anymore to cast movies from my PC.

Actually I'd just like to remove them from the start menu, but there seems to be no option to that. The two start menu folders are empty, yet I'm seeing this shit.

> you really think people aren't making fun of you because you use the only distro that gets things done
Fixed it for you.

I just tried to uninstall them from settings but didn't have any luck. Maybe this tutorial will help? tekrevue.com/tip/organize-remove-all-apps-windows-10-start-menu/

That being said, why do you care if they're in start?

>> Windows Key
>> Type what you need
>> Program opens

>not using based ltsb edition

My nigga

Wait for the police.

Install Win 7 Pro and suck lots of cock. Literally no reason to get Win10 unless you must get the newest GPUs and gaymus.