It smells pretty bad after 5 years. How do I fix this?

It smells pretty bad after 5 years. How do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activated_carbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy a new chair

Try taking a shower

stop cumming on it

Buy a Herman miller aeron chair and never buy another chair again

Not OP because I wash my ass, but any recommendations on a comfy office chair?

Pls no dxracer or other twitchstreamerautism chairs.

Use half vinegar half water and a sponge. Leave it for half an hour, then use just a wet sponge to remove the vinegar and finish it with a dry cloth.

Clean your butt m8

>tfw winter
>tfw too cold to open a window for ventilation
>tfw need to fart desperately
>tfw instead of going to the toilet you bust your ass on chair
>tfw numerous different odors accumulate
>tfw OP's situation
My chair is 4 months old.

Rent one of those steam machines and steam all the gunk out of it (it's more than you'd think over the years).

Man! That's an expensive chair... I see used ones cost 25% of the new ones.... So these are quite good you say?

w-wait... I have the exact same chair, but the armrests are the other way around..

did I assemble it the wrong way?

do people really go to the toilet just to fart? if I really didn't want to gas my chair I just stand up and brap away from it, and wait like 30 seconds for the farticles to move on

1- Clean yourself properly after you go to the toilet. That means a bidet.

2- Put a chair cover on your chair.

Oh, and to add to this: If a bird defecated on your hand, would you wipe your hand with a dry tissue and consider it to be clean?

You do not eat with your anus, but you can do better than wiping faeces with dry tissue.

>farticles
my sides

I've had mine for 14 years now

pic?

Are bidets easy to install?
I don't have one but I got in the habit of using only baby wipes, then plasting my ass with the high pressure setting on my showerhead. I'm also eating food to actively make my shit hard as rock.

I hear that in USAin toilet, there are no extra faucets near the toilet bowl. Over here in SEA, there are, so bidet are very easy to install.

Like so.

does anyone use that shit? Just wipe your ass and shower daily.

>Just walk around with faeces on your body, faeces rubbing onto your clothes, and faeces smells on everything you sit on for a long time.
You can do that, if you want. Or you can be clean. You are free to do as you please.

well, it is the black version

there's something called underwear and you switch that daily aswell.

looks right that was, would have done it the same way

>I would rather have faeces stains on my underwear than be clean
Sure, if that is what you want.

Nothing wrong with a little shit in the underwear. It's what it's for... It builds character. Washing your ass with water after going to the toilet is a Muslim practice. It's ruining western civilization.

>can I please just have a little bit of fucking poop on me?! Fuuuuuck!

Got one a couple years back and it's basically the best thing ever. There are purchases you make and they were good at the time but I'm sitting in this chair and I can't imagine what i could want else I don't even think about it anymore its just perfect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activated_carbon

If it's a layer of shit that you can't remove with just regular wiping then it's just excessive. The trace layer of shit that is left after wiping is part of a healthy bacterial flora. Washing your ass with water as well like some ISIS nutjob is extremist behaviour.

Wipe it down with a wet paper towel with baking soda, then wait and wipe with water. Keep the box of baking soda in your room because I'm sure that place also stinks.

i always keep a stockpile of fresh, cheap chairs for 20 eurobucks each, and switch to a new one about two times a year.

the cheap ones offer the most comfort anyway.

not really sure if investing in a 1000$ herman miller racecar pilotseat gamur chair just to shart on it on a daily basis is a good approach tbqh

Disgusting, you just use water you nasty fuck?

Baby wipes are the master race. Not only clears away the poop, it also has soap in it which actually cleans your bum. Have fun with your little rinse.

My cheapo thrift store chair's wheels keep falling off and I've already lost one.
Does anyone here use the ones made by Serta?
Are they any good?
They seem like they'd be comfortable, but if not I might just go thrifting again next month.

>Nothing wrong with a little shit in the underwear.

have a look at flexsteel's range.

A total meme chair that makes my butt hurt and you cant cross your legs or anything on . You buy for the warranty and longevity, not comfort

>discussion of ass cleaning methods in a thread about chairs
>Sup Forums - Technology

I bet you also sit like a retarded monkey pretending to be man even though it literally gives you colon cancer.

stop farting into it

Might be time to buy a new one, mine smells like farts too.

your arms would rest a little weirdly, but it's not bad-looking at all

>sitting cross legged
May as well just amputate them now.

I'm very smelly and I never take a shower or wear clothes and I have one of those le epik racecar chairs. I can literally just wipe away the feces and sweat stains and it's good as new. Definitely the recommended chair for sick bastards.

Aerons are good for sitting straight up always
For anything else, steelcase leap is 100x better, v1 or v2.
Thanks for being the only person in this thread giving an actual answer

Much like OP, my chair also smells a bit funny but it's mostly from sweat. It's very hot here and my AC can't keep up in the summers,

That's not even true because the aerons force you to sink into the mesh seat and put pressure on your thighs. They should put minimal pressure on your thighs and more on your butt and coccyx. Enjoy your blood clots by the time you're 50

wipe after taking a shit

Vinegar works, but ends to leave another unpleasant smell. There are outfits that shampoo/vacuum sofas. Doesn't cost much to clean it once several years. Also Herman Miller Chairs are really a good investment if you're spending a lot of time sitting.

Looking for a reclining office chair with foot rest. Anyone recommendations?

>raise ass from chair
>spread ass cheeks
>brap
>sit down
WOOW

you should capture them in a jar and sell to Australians.