R.I.P

Honestly can't believe he's gone.
He's been mocked so much on Sup Forums for the last couple years and now he's finally dead

it went downhill with the homeless period , still surprised a schizo lived as long as he did desu

He's not dead, he's back in the mental hospital for 14 days.

[citation needed]

R.I.P.

>He's been mocked so much on Sup Forums
Sup Forums loves terry

I loved his movies

Wait,Terry is dead?

Show proof, faggots

Terry isn't dead. He's still alive in our hearts.

Yeah he was gunned down by a gang while playing some basket with his son

No he is not. OP is just a CIA nigger false flaging

No, he isn't. Never believe old Terry photo-posters.

Rhodesia

>trusting email screenshots after the whole Diana fiasco

What would you consider proof, then?

Oh man he looks so happy. Little did he know what the CIA had in store for him.

A video from Terry.

Did you see Terry's father? You think he can type a single whole sentence on a keyboard?

You're probably not going to get one of those while he's in a mental hospital, since they lock up your electronic devices.

Then I'll wait and find out instead of blindly trusting CIA niggers.

This, plus he got into a fight with his dad, so I doubt his dad would give a shit about us at all.

Hey, call his dad and ask if you're so skeptical, I dunno. I was just replying to the thread to say that he's not dead. He seemed chill when we hung out Sunday the 17th while I was in Vegas. I left on Monday and don't know what happened after that.

Someone call his dad and post it on vocaroo. I'd do it but international calls cost me a fortune.

Should I hold a vigil for Terry? Is he going to make it?

>He's been mocked so much on Sup Forums
Are you dumb? Everyone here who knows something about technology is awestruck by his skill and mind. If someone makes fun of Terry then they don't belong here.

Is he going to make it to his own vigil? Possibly if you hold it now, but I don't know how interested he is in attending that.

RIP in peace, he was depressed because nobody would call him.

Give the old geezer a ring and ask him

*thats his landline number BTW, dunno his mobile

Are you talking about Terry or his dad, Terry has a mobile, I don't think his dad does.

The Davis home number

His Dad probably didn't know how he was doing after he was kicked out, and he wants his kid back but doesn't want another fight. Parents in that case would call to have someone committed.

He was staying right down the street from his parents, I think they probably knew where he was.

A link to his obit on a dead tree news site, preferably one considered the local publication of record..

a link to an obit to prove someone isn't dead?

Do you believe he has the solution to p=np

we get it, you're smug

bingo

If he really is dead I feel really bad. He was a really smart guy but ultimately his schizo got the best of him. RIP.

Hey Sup Forums, why is

He's alive until someone can post that obit link.

What about the videos he uploaded on September 20?

if hes so smart why is he dead

I asked God and Terry is still alive

Terry is not dead you fucking retards.
Stop listening to everyone saying he is dead in the thread, It's just the CIA using their mindcontrol bots on Sup Forums.
Terry is in the mental hospital and Terry wouldn't want us believing that he's dead.
The way we can get him out of the mental ward faster is if we all use Holy C at once which will give him the strength and willpower to get off the bed and jump from the window.

God is perfectly just.
He wouldn't put Terry to death.

i don't even know where the "Terry is dead" shit came from, or why people were so quick to believe something so stupid and unfounded

5 bucks say he was a stimulant abuser.

Terry here. I'm in heaven right now. Shit is so cash.