Sony won

Sony won.

Urgay

Make the camera better and it's the easily the best phone right now.
Even as it is, it's hard to find something that can compete that isn't too big or that doesn't suck in some major way.

Sony should fix these too:
>720 x 1280 resolution
>non-removable battery

I have one. It bitches at you after 30% battery life

you can charge the iphone x in 1 hour anyway

more pixels on sub 5 inch screens is just stupid

Sony? Never heard of this company.

Only 1hr? Pleb tier

>720 x 1280 resolution
Can you really tell the difference at that size?

>non-removable battery
More pros than cons for most people, IMO. But to each their own.

if you buy a $79.99 charger and a $19.99 Lightning to USB-C cable

chances are, if you can afford a $1000 phone, that won't be an issue

Wrong, that goes to the 2017 A7.

chances are most people buying 1000 dollar phones can't afford the 1000 dollar phone.

>Make the camera better
lol

>samshit
>touchjizz

>"Look mom I posted it again, I'm le so le funnay XDddd---"

Won the largest bezel/smallest screen award?

>the state of samshills

>implying Sony's phones are much better

I own the original Z1 Compact and it's not far off from my friend's S6 when it comes to the amount of bloatware.

>tfw Sony phones will never work on Verizon again

>GSMA battery test
You can safely ignore this

>Can you really tell the difference at that size?
yeah, moving to 1080p would provide a perceivable difference but anything about that at 4.6" would be a massive waste.

Hell even a galaxy J7 btfo this overpriced gookshit.

Anyway I'm not shilling samshit chinkshit, just want to point out this gookshit sony trash isn't that impressive.

I think the main problem here is the display and IPS gookshit garbage is just what it is, garbage.

>156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm
>186 g

What's the pro for having a non-removable battery? Fewer pieces to pick up if you drop it is all I can think of.

>touchjizz

Sony has plenty of preinstalled apps, but you can remove/disable pretty much all of them and the Android itself is relatively clean.
With Samshit nowadays you get shit like a dedicated Bixby (lol) button that you can't even remap, and Samshit's own GUI all over the place.

Less modularity means they can pack things more tightly, neatly and save some space/weight when making the phone. Easier to make it water proof as well.

>.t manlet

see

Specs could had been better balanced. A mid level SoC like Snapdragon 660 and shifting the cost savings for a 1080p screen. 12mpix, faster, low light sensor would be better for most situations.

Quick Sup Forums
Whats a good

>$700
hehehehe

That display is the reason the battery lasts so long. 720P screens are extremely power efficient. My old z1 compact has absurd screen on time.

Umm, sweetie, iPhone SE exists

Not everyone is a homosexual.

>iOS

Who even cares, I'm never outside for longer than 8 hours. As long as battery lasts around that I'm fine.

Back to normiebook, honey
>/f/acebook

You mean a fuck huge phone with a massive battery lasts slightly longer?

Shocking.

>1280x720 at 4.6" is okay
>1334x750 at 4.7" is not

Win what? Chinkphone already had this at ~$110 with shipping.

[No, this isn't one of the ones with a fuckhuge brick battery either.]

>he actually uses the screen of his smartphone for anything more than checking the icons

>buying gookshit

Sup Forums is like overhearing normies in a bus. All they talk about is whose phone is better.

Post sot not gayarena shit

>muh apple hater boogeyman
I never criticized iPhones for their resolution. Save for the lack of 3.5mm jack, the regular iPhones are just fine in terms of hardware.

>4100mAh battery
It's not a fuck huge brick!

And it's running a snapdragon 616.

Nah

Except for one of the most obtrusive apps ever that you need to root in order to get rid of. Yeah what's new app might be the reason I might never buy Sony again besides only Japan getting gorilla glass. It's a shame the size is nice

>Sony Won
>Best Phone

Wow, you guys are right, this rea-
>Non-Removable Battery

Pass.

>one of the most obtrusive apps
Turn off notifications/updates in the settings and you won't even know it exists.
But I know that feel. I was using CyanogenMod in the past and now every default phone seems full of adware and botnets by comparison.
I guess this is just how Android is at this point, and if you want a clean Android you might have to sacrifice a whole bunch of other things.

but did he use thermal paste

Z3C and Z5C were my most loved Android phones exactly for that reason despite the 90s tier UI. There's nothing quite like the absolute confidence that your battery won't run out for 40+ hours.

Except there's no way for it to not at least show up. You can't shut the app down permanently. Its just silent but the notification still pops up and it still uses data and processing. At least it's easier than disabling other apps on other phones but still garbage

>Its just silent but the notification still pops up
Not for me. I can go in the settings of the app and turn notifications and updates off.

Good. Verizon is legitimately a shit company.

I loved this phone but you cant get replacement screens for it.

>£200
>5500mha

I just want a compact phone with good specs and cheap price can those people stop making fuckhueg phones

won what

>chinkshit

>muh nipshit is better than your chinkshit

Everyone else has legitimately shit coverage.

If you buy Samsung you die

>720p display
>those dinosaur bezels
>flagship price
holy kek

Never trust non-flagship Shitsungs.
Talking from experience. They won't last a year.

Been using my Z3C for almost 2 years now and I still get to be the asshole annoying everyone with his working phone on long road trips

>bloatware
Piss

>bezels

I was right, this board really is full of retarded casuals. Look how most of you have fallen for dumb gimmicks in under 2 years. Now this whole board is sperging about bezels.

But no one is as big of a piece of shit provider. The coverage is not even top ten of the offenses of that pile of shit provider.

Let me know when you lwave the third world and how much you love your oukitel.

Yes. It always is and forever will be.