Where were you when Ryzen got BLEWN THE FUCK OUT?!

Where were you when Ryzen got BLEWN THE FUCK OUT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Personalized-Coffee-Mug-pictures-Custom/dp/B018HR5NDQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506459450&sr=8-3&keywords=custom coffee mug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoying my practically same power for a fraction of the price whilst happy I can upgrade my AM4 platform until 2020.

>2x the price without 2x the performance
Not good enough.

>muh gayming
>paying 2000$ for only 5 more FPS than a 500$(worst case scenario, probably ~400-450$) CPU

>44 lanes
>no ECC
>literally worse than AMD's graphics housefires from years ago

>those minimums
lel

You get 2.5x the power consumption. That's good right?

AMD KEKS BTFO

include mb price

Higher clock and barely a fps difference. If Intel chip was only $50 more than ryzen and they didn't force micro transactions for raid and shit it might almost be worth it.

Might be good if you're running a district heating station.

in a literal way? that jew shit get positive temp numbers under nitrogen if you OC.

>1080p
>5fps more
>2x the price
>1000watts
Wew fucking lads

kek. this kind of shit should be illegal.

you should not be able to even attempt to trick the goyim this badly.

A good thread died for this.

Metro Last Light has some bizarre issues with optimization. Average framerates are high on everything but quad cores stutter a lot and even higher core count CPU's have shit minimums compared to other graphics-intensive games. Not sure if it's a Reduc issue or if it was present in the original.

POWER OVERWHELMING

Winter is coming

>2x the price
>5x the wattage
>1.1x the performance
NOICE

Why is the computer on fire if he's still holding the processor chip in his hand?

The poor goy is showing off hia new i9 purchase. The one in his PC is an Intel i7-7700k that he is upgrading from.

>Schwitz's K70

HOLY, it's like meme magic against AMD FX line got turned around and is now pointing at Intel
good job Intel

>1000 watts
no thanks, i think i will just use gasoline when i want to burn my house down

the I9 7980xe makes the dust buster, pentium 4, fermi, the stock 290x, bulldozer, itanium ALL look like jokes

My 290x runs hotter than an overclocked 7980xe.

How the fuck is an 18 core beating a 7700k at gaming???

its not about how hot your shit runs, but how much power new happy merchant CPUs are drawing, its literally record breaking

look at the minimums

Its an error and i hope your post was just ironic

>benching an end-2017 housefire on a 2013 game
whoever did this deserves to be gang-pozzed.

Min fps is pointless and means basically nothing.
0.1 and 1% lows are actually an accurate way to measure min fps results.

Metro's benchmark is useless for minimums (and your frametime lows) because it nosedives horrifically right at the start when all the assets are loading in. Equally right at the end the fps rockets up as the benchmark still monitors framerate even when the actual benchmark rendering has finished for a second or so.

fpbp

now you idiots need to stop replying to bait

tfw Amada keeps you warm and comfy all winter

Back to 9gag with you autismo

Lmao >3fps

>Metro's benchmark is useless for minimums (and your frametime lows)
1% lows are literally designed for the very situation you described dumb ass.
They aren't affected by frame drops that happen in milliseconds or on a loading screen.

Read a book

Gawd i can't wait for exodus to come out next year

where to cop?

How much more expensive was that Intel cpu again?

not him, but
amazon.com/Personalized-Coffee-Mug-pictures-Custom/dp/B018HR5NDQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506459450&sr=8-3&keywords=custom coffee mug

Is Metro LLR the type of game that absolutely hates many-core CPUs? If that pic is anything too go by, having more than 4 causes severe issues with minimum framerates.

Minimum FPS is unreliable in Metro LL because the game hitches when loading the benchmark or a new area.