Tell me why I should buy this

Tell me why I should buy this.
t. macbook user

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2015/02/19/technology/security/lenovo-superfish/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your disposable income allows you to buy more goods you probably don't need

You probably don't need it. Save your money for bad times, you never know what happens. Use your MacBook until it gets unusable or sell it. Don't be stupid. Don't buy any unnessecary shit like this when you already have a functioning notebook. Even though I am personally a big ThinkPad fan, the X1 Carbon series has been appealing but never enough for me to get one. I'll just stay with my old ThinkPads until they fully die on me.
But in the end it's your own money, nobody can tell you what you have to do and what you don't have to do with it. Just follow your heart/stomach/whatever.

Btw is the trackpad on the x1 same as the one on the x1 Yoga? Because the X1 yoga trackpad is the absolute worst.

I hate that this fucking board is obsessed with consumerism.

>16:9

It's between it and the XPS 13 for me, not sure about it

>anything lower than 16:9
>le retro
tip harder faggot

4:9

Keyboard

>4 lane PCIe NVME ssd
>two 4 lane TB3 ports
>god tier keyboard
>god tier screen
>trackpoint
>battery literally lasts days
>literally takes less than an hour to charge 80% capacity
>there is literally no better ultrabook on the market
take your pick

>tfw the Lenovo jew won't let me use my M.2 SSD in NVMe mode while still updating BIOS of 3rd gen regularly

so that you stop being a faggot

It runs Windows so any positive point about the hardware is negated by the utter dogshit OS you'll actually interface with. Who gives a shit about if you're stuck with Vindaloos 10 or some shoddy Loonex distro?I'd rather use OS X SL on a 2009 MacBook Pro.

>buying Chinese products

thanks for the comment user. figured as much that i couldn't use a good OS on it since the processor restrictions :/

how exactly do "processor restrictions" stop you from using linux

bc I wanted to run win7 originally fampai

You should never buy Lenovos

money.cnn.com/2015/02/19/technology/security/lenovo-superfish/index.html

could try to get a 5th gen with an intel 6xxx model

you shouldn't
it's trash

>it's trash
elaborate for me user

at least he's asking first

XPS 13 hands down. Just make sure to replace the wifi with Intel and return it to store immediately if it has coil whine.

Try making a decision for yourself not based on what people will of you. You cunt.

Don't. It's not meant for you, noob.

It's shit
You should buy the thicker ones like T470 or T470p with the extended battery option
>good battery life
>No throttling
>good performance
Etc etc
The screen is sort of shit though but do you even do photo editing or any color accuracy based trade?