Other urls found in this thread:

sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-import-csv/
youtube.com/watch?v=iVWQfFAyhZ0
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3827270
site.com/AUTHOR/TITLE/static/QUOTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm using Handbrake to render some clips from fraps for the sole purpose of making them smaller, there's no editing being done at all. But no matter the render settings the video always comes out blurrier than the source video. Is there some kind of setting I am missing?

Smaller filesize without losing any quality isn't really possible. You've got a huge range of options to pick a balance between quality, filesize and encode time.

why is chromium utter shit for playing mp4 videos with hardware acceleration on?
with hardware acceleration on even webms work without a hitch but if there's a mp4 file everything freezes and stutter like hell, but with it turned off mp4 video works well, but everything is sluggish.

Why does sony vegas take 4 minutes to render a 40 second clip?
not even using high quality, just 1024x768 @60fps.

What are some decent portable audio players (or whatever the "right" name for them is now) for under $200? I was looking at the FiiO x3 but I have an arbitrary limit of $200 for reasons not worth going into. Being a leaf, they cost around $250 on Amazon. Mostly I just want something with expandable memory. I don't like taking up so much of my shitty phone's space for my music. I also don't like running down its battery for my music during the day.

I've never had an issue. Maybe you have a super weak integrated GPU?

Slower than real time is pretty normal, though that sounds pretty slow. How's you CPU?

What's some okay video editing software for a beginner retard?

What's the best way to import a lot of data into a django database?

Have ~2 million lines of data, each line needs to be one object in django

>weak integrated GPU
yes. my hardware is garbage, but there's nothing i can do. weird thing is if i download the mp4 and play it on mpv, it works flawlessly.

>django database
what is the actual backend database? Probably best to use the native dump tool but I've never used django's abstraction.

Whenever I type "net view" into Powershell I get "This service has not been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2184." although typing that does nothing. This works on all my other computers so I'm not sure why it's not working here.

I have a evga 500w 80 plus atm and I need some psu recommendations, I'm upgrading to a ryzen 7 1700 + a 1080ti when the prices drop a little, so I will keep using my old r9 380 until I can get it.

it is sqlite3
i have very little experience working with databases, I'm assuming it should be straightforward to import a csv into rows?

Is the Computer Browser service running?

I foobar2k, I'll get that glitched album image when switching songs. It happens to me since I right cliked somewhere and slectd ·button settings" to add buttons or whatever and now, ulti I reload it (right click and select color mode) it won't go to normal, but if I go to the next song with a different image, it will get fucked again.

Yeah you can do that directly with sqlite utilities.

sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-import-csv/

However you may have to fuck with the schema. If the source was also sqlite or another sql db, it's better to do a sql dump

I am trying to learn react using Wes Bos' tutorial but its becoming more and more overwhelming. I have take first year comp sci so I am not a complete noob but the more I look at these js libraries the more it feels like I will not be able to do it on my own. Is there a more comprehensive book or resource for react?

Yeah I even restarted it for good measure. Tried restarting workstation too, still isn't working. The reason I ask was because my computer wasn't seeing any others on the network. Restarted it and now I can see other computers, but the net view command still doesn't work for some reason.

>that pic
Are americans really this dumb? No wonder all your cars are automatics.

>Not giving my car a handjob to get across town
>dumb

They have to put that up so the niggers and sand niggers can count

It's going from 2.3GB to around 50mb, I'm keeping the settings as high as possible. But the text is always blurry.

what kind of shit connector is this ? should i bother buying the mouse and some adapter ?

You cant expect to compress data and not suffer quality issues

Buy a mouse from THIS MILLENNIA.

i mean it says usb and ps2 compatible, i thought it could be one of those hidden gems

Thats not a PS/2 connector
Buy a mouse from this millennia

How do I set a refresh rate in Linux? Specifically Bunsen. I have 144hz monitor but it's only going about 60hz in Bunsen.

I usually use Win7 but decided to learn a bit about Linux. Ended up with only a flashing curser after trying to install nvidia-glx and nvidia-settings because I knew you could switch it with nvidia-settings, but if it's just a config file edit that would be great to know.

Mini din 9 serial port

You should have an auto meta mode but if thats not working you can set it manually via nvidia.conf

so a serial, i was sure i had seen that connector before, anyways i guess i´ll buy the cheapest logitech i can find, a last pic, this guy sells a lot of old shit

Is there any way to throttle each computer on a wifi router? I hate how when you download something over wifi it uses all available bandwidth and kills the internet for everyone else on the network. I know applications like Steam have throttles, but is there way to do it in general?

I accidentally my whole kernel. Is that safe?

youtube.com/watch?v=iVWQfFAyhZ0

no, you should call the authorities

How to add mascots in oneechan? I added the link from appchan but it didn't show up. Can I not just upload my own?

What's a good way to simulate a TV channel? Like maybe with a Raspberry Pi?

For example, if I turn on my TV a random episode of anime would play and I could control it with a keyboard and mouse?

Sansa Clip+, and install Rockbox on it. The audio quality is great, and it supports most any audio file format you can think of.

qos, see if your router supports it

How do you change the default file manager on Firefox. I'm on Mint btw. I tried changing it, but it does nothing.

whats the best way to download youtube videos on windows?

I have been using flashgot with firefox but recently youtube started spliting audio and video streams and I have to download each separately then combine, its a cumbersome process, surely there must be a tool (preferably open source) than can just download and combine

You can connect a raspi to a TV through HDMI and then play video files or whatever.

There's various browser extensions, or you can use video-download.online. Or, if you like the command line, I think youtube-dl works on Windows.

you mean the file picker? I don't think that's changeable, it's based on the de you use I believe

Just installed windows 7 after suffering with 10 for a while, how to "de-botnet"?

For firefox

- why does the titlebar turn white when inactive
- why is the font smoothing so bad? can it be changed?

I tried youtube-dl and it gave me an error

Try running ytdl without the mpv thing.

pastebin.com/quC0gz4j

You don't. The filepicker is tied in with GTK, which is selected when it's compiled and placed in your repository.

I'm trying to learn SQL select statements for queries but the GROUP BY clause is confusing me. What does it actually do?

mpv youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
That isn't youtube-dl, my dude.

I thought youtube dl was included with mpv

Read somthing that said in order to get the most out of your SSD, you should leave at least 25% of it free. Is this true or just some bullshit?

Read your error message.
ytdl_hook
You should just uninstall mpv and install VLC.

its fine I got it to work

Depends. A lot of high end drives over-provision a bit to help out. It's not really a hard and fast rule, but theoretically it could help a bit with longevity. You don't really want any drive to be completely full if speed is a concern. If you're worried, just don't partition all of the SSD.

Magical.

I plugged my PC into my 55in 4k TV and realized my video card can handle 4k resolution... The games look great in 4k but it's super slow and laggy.. I have a 4mhz processor... Would overclocking let me play games in 4k or do I need a much better processor?

It will until you upgrade to windows 3.1

>I have a 4mhz processor.
niggawatt

So my rig has been bluescreening lately (I can tell because it freezes and I get the fucked audio input) but it doesn't actually crash to bluescreen, it just fucking freezes on whatever it was on.
What the fuck is up?

I have this QR code I printed out, my hand scanner reads it fine, but I can't get it to be detected on a smart phone. Tried enlarging it and printing on paper, that did not work as well. It seems to recognize something, but what's missing?

>MHz.. I meant GHz.. And I'm running win7

How hard would it be to compile TempleOS for an ARM processor? Serious question.

Got enough ram for whatever you're running?

Take a glance at javascript allonge

What's the best cheap as fuck android phone?
Been using a Nexus 5, but the battery is going to shit and I need a replacement.

I have 8GB but I honestly think the answer is "No"

An LG G3 is old as fuck now but it's a decent phone

Cool things to do with Visual Studio???

Assembly 32 on armhf sounds reasonable enough.

I forgot to copy-paste what comes up under "Details," but I get this stupid pop-up regularly.

Neither clicking Continue nor Quit really seems to change anything, but what could it mean?
Ran a MalwareBytes scan and fished out a couple things, but my scans are now coming up empty and I still get this bastard on occasion.

uninstall it

8 gigs is enough to run most programs, if youre trying to play higher end PC games you need a video card with at least 4 gigs of Vram

>I forgot to copy-paste what comes up under "Details
Unforget it next time

The answer to the question is literally the troublemaker, in this case Chrome.

It groups repeated entries, lets say you have a table with id and name fields, if you group by name all the repeated names will appear once. Pro tip you don't use 'where' to filter group by, you use having.

Get an instance of mysql test schema and practice on it, its the best way to learn.

How can I run audio from my nintendo switch into the line in port on my computer and have that audio play through the speakers? I've tried using the "listen to this device" on my audio settings properties tab.

windows btw

Did you verify that you're using the right device for the line in? You can see the level coming in on each in recording devices, where it shows a list.

do you have an aux/line in, or do you just have a mic jack? I believe if it's just a mic jack then you can't actually listen to it unless you use some recording software

Gelbooru hasn't displayed images when I click on their thumbnails for a while now.

I have @@||gelbooru.com/counter/$image
@@||gelbooru.com/thumbnails/$image to re enable thumbnails but it doesn't help after I click on them.

For example, gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3827270 doesn't load the image at all. I turned off uMatrix and it doesn't help, and I allowed all connections in uBO but it doesn't help. It's probably some combination of my subscriptions but I don't know which one.

Is this a known problem or am I the only one having issues?

look up stereo mixer or make the line in the default device

I want to mount my internal drives after login instead of via fstab. udisks mounts to some /run subfolder so my plan is to ln -s those to the mount points I'd like to have. Is this stupid?

Yes.
I'm using the aux line in in the back panel of my PC.

No.

My touchpad/mouse pad on my Lenovo Y70-70 has quit working. But I think its because I pressed something and turned it off. How can I know for sure if its broken or just off?

Kinda, without fstab you can't control the fine details like umask. I think noauto on fstab is much better for this.

Most lenovo BIOS come with a self test program

Never mind, I found it. ||gelbooru.com^$first-party,image in Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List was blocking it for some reason.

When I was a cashier at Safeway it was usually dumb old roasties that would pretend they didn't realize they were in express.

Can an application that uses an Access database be opened by another pc that doesn't have Access installed?

Yes, obviously Common Sense 2017 is the best antivirus for Windows.

But in the wake of shit like CCleaner's infection and whatnot, what programs are good to use? Just one program or a combination of a few different ones? I rarely use the Windows side of my laptop, but I want it to be safe regardless.

yes, vnc works basically as a network kvm switch, so that from one computer you can control another, and open/use any application that's on the other machine

Oh, no I'm not using any form of remote access feature at all. The database will be self-contained within the application's folder.

I'm going through the examples in K&R, what's going on here? It worked fine until I changed upper and lower from variables to parameters.
#include

#define LOWER -40; /* lower limit of temp scale */
#define UPPER 300; /* upper limit of temp scale */

main()
{
float fahr;

printf("%3c %6c\n", 'F', 'C');
fahr = LOWER;
while (fahr

I want to create a tool where a user must be able to select shit from dropdown menus and paste a string into a textbox, then the program must open 2 .jpgs that are in a website and 2 .xmls that are in a website too.

Basically, we have one "model" URL that looks like this:

site.com/AUTHOR/TITLE/static/QUOTE

The user must be able to select AUTHOR and TITLE from a dropdown menu with a fixed amount of choices. "static" is a piece of the URL that never changes. And then QUOTE should be an input box where the user can paste a quote and the program must append it to form the complete URL.

There are 4 URLs, the first two return 2 .jpeg files, and the other two return 2 .xml files

a) What can I code this in? Preferably something self-contained and web oriented (lots of non tech savvy users)
b) Is there any way to display the .jpeg files in the same window instead of opening them in two tabs in a browser?
c) Is there any way to "extract" data from the .xml files and present it in the same window?

ccleaner
One mistake in 14 years isnt something to abandon ship on, and who the fuck is still on 32bit

>and who the fuck is still on 32bit
People with 32-bit CPUs.

ok I get what you're sayin now. dunno much about access but if it's packaged as a portable program then sure that should work, otherwise you should list access as a requirement to run the program. maybe do what some installers do when something like a specific version of .net is needed. after the installer runs it detects if that version is installed and if not offers to download/install it for you. but that's only advisable if it's a monetarily free program.

You'd have to be on 90's tech to still be using 32bit