Hacking

I just want to find a group of nerds that enjoys tinkering, cracking and exploiting different devices. Someone who isn't edgy enough to track me down to prove how great he/she is.

I don't think

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bh3Uyq3a
t.me/Offshore22
overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think there's anything wrong with uploading Defcon's logo. (I forgot to finish my sentence)

Looking to begin a group, you say?

Did you have some nerds track you down to show you how great they are ?

Bump

>I don't think there's anything wrong with uploading Defcon's logo.

New?

Yeah, I'd be interested in joining a group or something. Could be fun.

Post an IRC link you noob, so you at least prove you are serious.

Hah, not really. But it could happen.
So, is anyone interested?

sounds good to me.

How do we contact you ?

No Russian

>Post an IRC link you noob, so you at least prove you are serious.

I haven't touched IRC clients for a while now. Not planning on getting back to it. I don't have my own room btw.

We can chat on other platforms too. I'm not planning on doing anything illegal.

Sure,as long as it's agreed there won't be any fagging out on me if I get bored and disappear every once in a while.

>I'm not planning on doing anything illegal

>inb4 discord
You are a nigger if you go for that, what's the alternative if not IRC?

>How do we contact you ?
No idea. Suggest something besides IRC. I'm up for anything.

Honestly, didn't expect anyone to be interested.

Interesting as long as it's relevant and actual cracking, not google search-doxxing some normie and then saying that it's elite haxx0ring xd.
Is there an IRC?
Discord?
If Skype, I'm out.

what's wrong with irc ?

>wants to make hacking group
>wont do anything illegal
neck yourself

psh.. nothing personelle kid but I don't think you have what it takes to join unanimous

>up for anything
>but not IRC
Just read the IRC guide if you are a brainlet pastebin.com/bh3Uyq3a

not to mention not using IRC

I suppose you can start with discord, although IRC would be ideal.

ивaн the shitposter#5363
>inb4 normie
Use it for Chink Shit General.

>Interesting as long as it's relevant and actual cracking, not google search-doxxing some normie and then saying that it's elite haxx0ring xd.
Is there an IRC?
Discord?
If Skype, I'm out.

Skype?? Hell no. Something that doesn't worries any of us much. Discord? Maybe. I've never used it desu.

Sure, I'll install a damn client. I'd probably reply tomorrow. Expect me bb.

I think OP is leaving us

Jesus fucking christ. I already know other IRC with at least script kiddies but this OP won't move finger to set a channel.

You better move you ass OP.

Same time?

Join the defcon irc channels, or the gpunk channel on rizon. Seriously. Just /LIST on freenet, rizon, etc.

You are right, and I already got that link.

Listen everybody, this OP sucks, join IRC: #Sup Forumspunk @ rizon (CYBERPUNK)

Don't bother, Sup Forums is 99% stupid niggers you included.

set up your own home server and try things on there.

You cunts have Telegram? Grab an Android phone install Talkatone, then sign up for a fake phone number using a throw away gmail. Then you can use the fake wifi calling number to sign up for Telegram, that way your real phone number isn't attached.

I'm suggesting Telegram because it's FOSS and the Linux client is good.

Here's my account: t.me/Offshore22

does talkatone not allow email providers like cock.li

May I suggest AIM?

I'm not sure. I know it rejected 10 minute mail last time so I made a throw away gmail instead.

Exploit.im / xmpp

then just use tor. 0days sold there. Also all the leet/hackforum kids.

Unironically someone make the logo

Make up your minds peeps. Suggest a channel that I can join in. I'll use the same name. Expect me bb.

(My sleeping pattern is fucked. I haven't slept at all since yesterday. Drank two cups of coffee).

MEEP MEEP!
Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 3 - Garbage Outside of Sup Forums.
This block will expire in 8 minutes.

FYI: I did the l33t_hax0r post.

It should be the defcon logo except two purple dildos as the cross bones and the skull should be a troll face.

No, They already exist. Fuck off and do your own work.

Are you the same guy from /sec/?

fuck
does rizon allow connections through proxy (officially supported or otherwise), i cant be bothered to get a cloak or anything

Just make a Discord because all of us are normies anyway.

If you know what you're doing.

ssh -D

No we aren't, it's only you. Take your non-free trash and stick it up your butt, fag.

Jesus, this post is a mess. See ya'll soon.
>up for anything
>but not IRC
Haha, seriously. I didn't thought people would reply right away or even be interested at all. So I made the post early. Not in the mood for setting up IRC rn.

apt-get install irssi

how lazy are you

Use Telegram.

speak for yourself nufag

I'm on Windows right now. :P Not risking it.
I'd do shit on my other spare Linux machine.

Just use any server like Rizon or Freenode

This

>"apt-get install irssi"
>I'm on Windows right now. :P Not risking it.
>I'd do shit on my other spare Linux machine.

this

Yes. Everyone install Telegram.

But telegram is better than irc for shitposting.

lets see how unproductive this can get.

>installing an IRC client is risky
>using windows
That's it, I am giving some pasta for the actual interested in doing shit.

Do you guys know what a wargame is? Check this overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/

You need to know how to connect to their serves through ssh, like ssh [email protected]
Read the page because you'll need to know the hints.

Yep. You can send all kinds of pics and vids on it.

Install Telegram.

>Telegram
>recomending a honeypot
nice try FBI

>expecting anything better after reading this thread

I finished bandit like a week ago wut now

Have you tried any other wargame?

The client is FOSS and we aren't going to do anything that violates US law. It's less of a honeypot than Discord.

Nice way to avoid the fact their servers are not FOSS. I do know we are not making anything illegal, that is why we may as well go for IRC.

Sup Forums servers are not free or open source but clients like Clover are. It's pretty much the same deal with Telegram. Besides, IRC shitty and all text based.

all the recommended ones for level 2

>yet another person wanting to start an info sec group with a trendy chat app

Why the fuck are kids these days so averse to irc?

I don't feel like installing yet another client for something I will only use for 1 group.

anything can be done if you know enough
ill connect tomorrow

IRC is outdated.

Well great news, the Linux version is portable. You can drag the application to the trash if you ever want to get rid of it.

4U

>outdated
How so? It just works, doesn't demand my email address, and doesn't force a retarded fisher-price interface on me.
Seems that the current crop of trendy apps is far behind irc in terms of usability.

Hi yes hello sorry I'm late
I'm an actual brainlet who doesn't know anything, but can I join your super duper secret club anyway to watch and learn
I promise I'll be quiet
>I know I sound sarcastic but I'm being serious about wanting to just watch/learn

so i was trying to post on here but a sanitation message saying my ip or range was blocked..
fucking weird.
>not using anything to obfuscate my phones ip.

Reading the posts in this thread, it seems OP isn't any more skilled than you but is full of himself.

Just grab a few good security books and idle on freenode.

It's all text based.

Install Telegram.

I was going to say that we could use the irc of these jews that were trying to bruteforce my server.
>or they were probably owned, and that person is bruteforcing my server.

i like images and embeds.

>Yep. You can send all kinds of pics and vids on it.
>Install Telegram.
Jesus, we got feds here less than an hour. How is tinkering, cracking or exploiting a device illegal? It's fun. We learn from it. I warn others of it's vulnerabilities. My first succesful exploit was done on my router. Just testing out my skills. Raises my chances on getting a good cyber security job.

What are you talking about.

Wait, are we talking about different things? For what possible purpose would a chat app not be text based?

I'm not a fed and Telegram is good, you fucking nigger. Now install it.

If you mean me, no he isn't...I may be interested though depending on what communication model you guys decide on...also, joining and identity should probably be a bit loose at first until skill can be proven through conversation or challenge in case any of us want to burn a persona...I've heard that some of us may develop one of these personas for at least a year before wearing it's skin.

I believe that at some point that investment (and further expenditure) is going to be worth while somewhere on Sup Forums...

Telegram.

Because it's nice to be able to send images without having to link to other sites. It's nice to have a unified experience across all platforms and it's nice to have consistent users and tighter control over group chats.

Jesus maderas, don't waste your efforts here, let me see if they get what it takes first.

Some brainlets here try to push Telegram instead of IRC, if they don't change their minds is all lost.

That's has nothing to do with what I've posted.

It's a cold web out there.

we should have initiation for the group to filter out feds and prove worth

admittedly, i dont know much and have no suggestions for as to how the groups initiation should be

Install Telegram.

Kill yourself you're faint.

Install gentoo.

OK but I don't see how clicking a link makes for a worse experience.

I think too many people are trying to replace forums with chat apps, which is why we have all these monstrosities that have their own way of doing things and becoming worse than irc in the process.

I've used telegram before. IMO inline images and meme emoticons/reactions are not worth the regressions.

anything marketed towards shills is not worth the regressions.

No thanks, I already have a space heater.

Alrighty then, link us to a channel. I'll use IRC if you're going to be that autistic about it. Get going.

Social platform wars, here we go!
>Have you tried any other wargame?
They seem too easy. But good help if you're a Linux beginner.
I'd recommend ya hackthissite.org. It's wayyy more fun.

>I'm not a fed and Telegram is good, you fucking nigger.
Shh... I hear WSJs heavy breathing...

What regressions?

#Sup Forumsoyim-sec on Rizon

I feel OP should register the channel since it's his idea

OP said he didn't want to use IRC. You do it.