ADMIT IT, YOU WOULD BUY IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT

ADMIT IT, YOU WOULD BUY IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

I'll admit that I like the idea of a wireless charger. I could probably afford one too. My phone is incompatible though.

Anyone can buy it on finance

no the top notch part actually really bothers me and i dont buy expensive phones because i break my shit and dont want to have to care
i can get a new entire iphone SE for the price of a screen repair on the X and ill keep it that way

ur not even trying rn senpai

Nope. I've had wireless charging since 2013 and iOS sucks.

its not like it is for anything useful anyway. completely unnecessary, ditch the selfie cam and light sensor, replace the face scan with a much more practical bacl fingerprint scanner.

Don't get wireless charger. Fast chargers are much more useful, what's so hard about plugging in a cable? Last years flagship smartphones do everything you need for a fraction of the price

yeah i agree, literally just put a finger print scanner on the back and put a tiny speaker bar on the very top or use those speakers xiaomi used and you have a completely bezelless phone
its fuckin retarded

I have an LG G10 with the fingerprint scanner unlock on the back. Awesome phone, seriously underrated, half the price of an S7 and you can replace the battery.

>what's so hard about plugging in a cable?
I used to say the same thing until I got a free one as a promo when I got my S7. If you use your phone as an alarm, it's way more convenient. Instead of groggily groping around with a cable that's long enough to reach the nightstand but not quite long enough to comfortably reach the bed, I just grab it off the pad. It also helps with aesthetics, as a stationary cable is much more simple to tuck away out of sight. They're small advantages to be sure, but I can't say wireless charging is totally useless. As to your comment about fast chargers, what's the point? I put my phone on the pad when I go to bed and it's fully charged by the time I wake up.

Maybe if they made a smaller version. Though in general I avoid new form factors of Apple hardware.

>can afford one
>don't get one
who else /devilish/ here?

I can afford it but I'll be buying a pixel 2. Sorry Steve Jobs.

Can afford one but I don't see any reason to switch from my Nexus 5X.

In

A

Heartbeat

1. Everyone can afford it with payment plan
2. The notch. Nice try hiding it
3. No fast charging out the box, you'll have to pay 50$ for the adapter plus cable
4. The bezels on every side
5. I'm not a teenage cheerleader
6. No aux nor Sd card slot
7. That fucking notch again

The iPhone X looks grossly like a first gen Apple product. We saw this with the retina display, we saw this with the iPad 1, we saw this with the original iPhone. First gen tech is overpriced buggy memeshit, and the follow up versions end up being the actual standard.

Cautiously optimistic for the X2 or X3. Pass on the current X but for fucks sake the iPhone 8 looks like a phone out of 2013 with that screen:face ratio. Buy a refurbished 7 when they're available on the Apple outlet store, or 6S if you've got some crusade to defend the headphone jack.

i dont have a phone.or tablet. honestly it kinda sucked at first. couldnt afford one. after 3 months i can now afford one but dont really want one. its a much simplier life this way.much more quiet. plus i get to hear my coworkers bitch they cant call me into work because i have no number.

>X2 or X3
>"The ten two or ten three"

Wut

I like my q10

I honestly can afford it, but I just think that it's a downgrade from my 6S Plus.

I don't care about the headphone jack, I thought it was a smart move from Apple to remove it. The fact that it's not in a larger size (I have big hands) makes me not want to purchase it. The Plus system is great, because of how much bigger they are, and getting an X would just be a bigger pain in my ass.

>iPhone XVII
I'd buy it

For Xer and Xim.

I can already see the headlines.
>what was Apple thinking naming their latest phone ecks vee i i

This. Finance is so fucking fun. Pay 69 or whatever upfront then only 40 a month. This is how I afford the newest shit xd

You can get wireless charging on other phones. Besides, wireless charging is slow and dumb.

I wouldn't get that, but I might consider getting that bezelless Samsung phone, although after using a high end Android phone for a year and a half and realizing I never really needed a high end Android phone's capabilities, I'd probably get a middle of the road phone.

you people are so fucking boring.

You could pay yourself by 40 a month into a savings account

Explain. I’m new to the adult world.

FaceID seems kind of gimmicky. I wonder if they were really going for on-screen fingerprint sensors but didn't work out yet so they went with Plan B.

I love how they try to hide the ugly as fuck notch with the black wallpaper.

daily reminder to disable fast charging immediately as it is a jewish trick to force you to have to buy new phones when the battery inevitably wears out several times faster

Absolutely not. Never had a smartphone, never will until I absolutely must.

I can't afford it, but I'll buy it anyway. Just imagine how rich people will think I am when they see me with it.

The upcoming Pixel would be the better phone anyway.

ADMIT IT, YOU WOULD BUY IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

I can aford and I start to regret, after the last updates my iphone 7 behaves like 5yo android phone; strange bugs, battery life cut about 40%, unexplained lags, closing apps

I mean wtf apple?!

>wireless
>cable plugged into charger

>1. Everyone can afford it with payment plan
stay plebe

Are you a fucking idiot? Financing is essentially how people prey on the poor.

daily reminder to never drive over 30kmh as it is a jewish trick to force you to have to buy new cars when the engine inevitably wears out several times faster

difference is that you can maintain a car, whilst you cannot replace the battery in most modern phones

>maintain a car
Maintenance prevents it from dying prematurely, doesn't magically repair engine wear.

>Cars and phones are the same thing
>Men and women are the same thing
>Humans and blacks are the same thing

I can just build one. Admittedly it'll probably look a bit cruder but would be equally functional and it would be a lot more fun to design and troubleshoot it.

at least you still have the choice, even if it is retarded, to replace the engine if it does wear out. with new, sealed phones, it is beyond retarded to even attempt to replace the battery when it wears out after a year and a half

>contrarian autists and analogy comprehension are two different things

HAhahahaha xd

>using a torx driver and a heat gun is too hard, but I'm confident I can replace a modern car engine
Okay, whatever you say.

>literally justifying having to dick around for 3 hours just to pull out a battery and put in another one
and don't even get me started on putting the thing back together cleanly...

So long you're responsible and know your limit it shouldn't be an issue. Like I set a hard limit of 30% of my salary for financing my gadgets and car.

>literally justifying having to wrench around for 18 hours just to pull out the engine and put in another one
It takes less than an hour if your hands don't grow out of your ass. And even if they do, 3 hours pale in comparison to what fast charging saves over 2 years. Much like engine wear doesn't justify riding at turtle speeds for years. Lay off the autistic contrarianism.

well considering that I only charge my phone at night, so charging speed makes quite literally no difference, it is well worth it to disable fast charging so that I can enjoy good battery life for more than six months after buying the phone, without either dicking around to replace the battery, or buying a new phone

You do know that financing through carrier overall amounts to a significantly cheaper phone because they get them at bulk discount, don't you?

>wireless

>well my usecase is universal and everyone else is a retard
Okay.
>year and half became 6 months 2 posts later
Okay, my dude.

If I had 1000€ burning in my pocket I'd probably buy a nice guitar, amp or PC parts, no way in hell I'm spending that much money on a fucking phone

>>year and a half became 6 months 2 posts later
what I meant by that was that after 6 months the battery life would no longer be considered "good," and after a year and a half, would be worn out entirely.
also I have seen it mentioned several times in this thread already that people only charge their phones at night anyway, so I believe that I am justified in considering that the norm. If you have to charge your phone during the day (even if you use your phone all day), then something is seriously wrong

Well, yeah that's the usual position of people who start the sentence with words "If I had €1000".

Is not plugging a cable in worth a huge loss in energy efficiency for the charging?

I do have 1000€,im just not in a hurry to spend them, saving money is a thing you troglodyte

I'm not a fucking normie or a subhuman
I only care about desktop parts

I only buy the cheapest android phone
there's no difference anyway, big deal you have to wait 1.7 seconds longer for something to load

Yeah, blacks are a subset of humans.

Good for you, don't follow the herd of iPhags.

Sometimes people forget to charge. Sometimes they go out and socialize and stay up late. Sometimes they're staying over elsewhere and forget the charger. Sometimes they're on the go without constant access to power mains. There's plenty of situations where one would need to top off the battery quickly. I don't quite understand your unironically autistic need to universalize and canonize your usage patterns and preferences. Changing the battery is hardly rocket science or a billion dollar enterprise. Hell, if you're oblivious with tools any sweatshop will do it for $10. Just chill, my man. People have different needs.

well even in those circumstances you could just turn on fast charging when you absolutely need it, and turn it off otherwise, so you get the best of both worlds

Okay.

I just a 256 GB iPad Pro this week and aside from the hardware, I hate everything about it. Apple culture is even worse than I imagined.

Why are you guys so eager announce you're this poor

>Dock has to be connected to wall
>Phone still has to sit on it to charge

"""""""wireless"""""""""

>its more comfortably
its also not charging, when you pick it up.

>whats the point of fast charge
>come home with 1-5%, thanks to energie safe mode
>plug in
>take a shower
>eat
>come back
>50%+

only good thing is, that apple and everyone else uses the same standard so you can charge your phone at your friends house, without needed your special snowflake cable.

id prefer buying 3 more nice high class kitchen knives and a cheap good motorola phone.

a phone is just a whatsapp and google machine, plus some QoL apps.
why do i need an 8k display for that?

Apple financing is interest free under certain conditions. Which makes it objectively superior to buying with cash up front, even if you have the cash to pay upfront.