Remider this is what a Macbook will look like if they implement an AMD processor. Intel has superior temperatures...

Remider this is what a Macbook will look like if they implement an AMD processor. Intel has superior temperatures, single core performance and are an actual diverse company, free of racists anti-semites.

Intel's high prices are unfriendly to the proletariat. Supporting them is racist, why don't you want POC to have computers?

applefags would still buy it

>an actual diverse company

>ethernet
>ps/2
>dvi
just give me db9 too and i'd buy one for work

Nah. They'd just add active cooling and then talk all about how the rest of the industry has been doing it all wrong.

Judging by the latest i9 the next macbook will have to include an industrial size rectifier and a 50Ah battery.

>thinking I want to support (((diversity)))

>an actual diverse company, free of racists anti-semites.

Maybe next year after AMD can licence thunderbolt.

A mac fag that's an Intel shill

>macshit
>pro-Intel
>muh SJWs
4/10 you integrated a lot of pretty good bogeymen to get the autists and gamertards triggered in this one but it's too blatant

t. triggered white virgin trumptard

The next MacBook will feature the A12.

> has
Had.

Thankfully I don't buy Intel products because I'm too smart.

Can't wait then. Look at all of the available ports.

Looks good.

wtf I love amd now

Kek. G5 was way hotter than AMD is now.
Thats s-video not ps/2

Achually, apple is full of racists.
Everyone that judge people by their races is a racist, and there is no such thing as good racism.

my laptop has AMD

So you're saying white people can't build computers? That sounds pretty racist to me.

Also he's saying that black people can't even get in companies because they're too dumb and need "quotas".

Falling for the bait

Replying to bait

>I'm the only smart one xd

>Remider this is what a Macbook will look like if they implement an AMD processor.
that looks sick