Firefox

why arent you using the fastest browser in the history of the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

what.thedailywtf.com/topic/23791/how-will-you-deal-with-the-coming-firefox-apocalypse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why arent you using the fastest browser in the history of the universe?
I am

Should I switch to nightly?

Because Soros. It's a shame because I loved firefox but had to switch to Brave after that happened.

Someone redpill me on the soros boogeyman.
Code has no political affiliations so I'll keep using Firefox but I still want to know what this meme is all about.

I am, it's v58
lel

>Code has no political
But the people behind it do.
>soros buys out Mozilla
>purges the relevant staff, replaces them with cuck infiltrators
>forces in the new standards with built in DRM
>so does google
>the only two relevant browsers now DRMed
>drop support for not drmed "fake news" and "hate speech" internet

Why else wpuld soros pay them?

>have a browser
>don't implement drm
>normies don't use your browser because netflix doesn't work
>the only remaining relevant browsers are now DRMed

Isnt everybody watching shit off Piratebay anyways?

>i tried to use thepiratebay like user told me but it doesn't work
>netflix is so much better, i just click on the thing and it plays

Who really cares about normalfags though? They're just itching to jump for the jew.

Phone just updated to 57, what in the sweet fuck did they do to the ui

If normalfags don't use your browser then it's irrelevant and doesn't get to influence the next jewish technology.
You think Mozilla would implement DRM if they had 80% marketshare?

Because Pale Moon is unironically the better choice.

Soros has no affiliation with Mozilla. The real story is that they started a fact checking project SIMILAR to another one sponsored by George Soros, not even the same one. And even then it would be a separate project from the Firefox browser. Retards on Sup Forums with a grudge against Mozilla(some are probably Google or Brave shills) spin it like Soros suddenly became the owner of the Mozilla Foundation. Look, I have no love for giant media corporation screeching "fake news" at every narrative they don't like, but situations like this one are ridiculous and only serve to prove their point.

>You think Mozilla would implement DRM if they had 80% marketshare?
Probably. Netflix says so and anyone who cares about the normalfag market has to comply. They don't have a say. Netflix just won't work on their shit otherwise. Surprised Netflix hasn't made their own browser yet really.

>Because Soros

That's not how you spell google, poltardo

>Soros
Actually, this is the only reason why I'm using Firefox.

Funny how firefox is exempt from "shill" shitposting despite maybe 70 threads a day being made about firefox.

Why should I? They're completely gutting the only reason anyone ever used it. The only thing that separates it from Chrome and the numerous Chrome-based alternatives to Chrome is its rendering engine.

what.thedailywtf.com/topic/23791/how-will-you-deal-with-the-coming-firefox-apocalypse

But I'm using Chrome.

soros is based now idiot