Hello Sup Forums!

Hello Sup Forums!
I am in school, can anyone give me some models for 3D Printer.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2013/06/26/danish-company-creates-software-that-will-stop-you-from-printing-a-gun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dragon dildo

No.

Realy no

Print a gun

I am in school.

Stop printing cheap PLLA and start to use glorious Selective Laser Melting.
Also, print a gun

>>>>>> /diy/

Yes.

Print a gun.

Terrible handwriting. Are you 10?

Software has design recognition to block the printing of gun shaped objects. I think it also flags it to police.

Has age anything to do with it? My handwriting is far worse than that and still declining because a keyboard is all I use now to input text.

print it part by part and assemble it yourself
or just hack your printer you dumb nu-male

Not a native english speaker, so I have to adapt to write conceps in a rush, worsening my handwriting

what the fuck?

[Citation needed]

What part of that is confusing?

You made me interrupt my dinner for two minutes of googling, thank you for ruining my pasta.

techcrunch.com/2013/06/26/danish-company-creates-software-that-will-stop-you-from-printing-a-gun/

how is it acceptable for software to deny you from printing stuff

I never got the gun printing meme, won't the heat from the bullet melt the plastic unless you somehow make a half-assed airsoft out of it?

Look up 3d printed gun accidents, they're horrible and flimsy. Instead of shooting the gun they just explode in your hand. Just like you'd restrict people buying ingredients to create meth unfortunately you gotta restrict people from printing certain shit because people are dumb. You could be doing it innocently too, like you could have kids and wanna 3d print them a nerf gun.

there are so many things you could print that could be used ways they were not intended for resulting in disaster (e.g anything that applies strain to the components)

this just seems like people trying to get a foot into the ecosystem so that adding more restrictions (to uphold copyrights etc?) in the future will be easier as the systems are already in place.

A really big dragon dildo

Don't use Adobe products.

Also, your computer doesn't have to detect this. You just have to download a file with a certain md5 and your ISP will rat you out.

is printing a 3D loli performing a sexual act illegal?

If there depiction of sexualized underage girls is illegal in your country then having those CAD files and/or 3D hard copy is illegal as well.

What if you design your own model resembly a loli, would it be still considered CP or just artistic expressions? After all, it's like having a sculpture of a cherub